002

We are not ordinary

CL

Day was long and tiring. I sead my goodbye's to everybody I know and of course completed my last mission with my team as they call themself BTS+our princess(I don't like being called princess but what can I do to stop them for now ). Our mission was to kill some guy I am guessing that he didn't give money he head to not important.

By the time we came back to house my luggage was already packed and sent to Korea. There is no return might as well go with it hehe it is funny that I don't whan to leave my team they maybe are tiresome and childish but I love them. Tonight they are going to be with me in my room we will watch some movie eat popcorns and prank maid's just a ordinary night. I will miss them so so much. People round us say that is strange how can I hangout with just boy's but it's not strange it's normal for me and them becouse I am just like guy I love weapons, motorcycles and adrenaline. 

~time space~

"Hey Namjoon run FASTER or they will catch us!" I screamed. We were playing game named 'prank maid and run' and of course Namjoon was slow as always aahh what is wrong with him they will catch us if he dosn't run faster. He listend  my command and start runing fast as he culd. We catch up with other guy's. Good job Joonie! "Jo Yoongi  turn left  and press red button thet will turn alarm on and then everybody hide in Jin oppa's room!" "Why my room." "It's nearest" and with that Yoongi pressed button I said so we all run to Jin's room. We all started to laugh becouse we know what mess this will make hahahaha we sat on floor Jungkook all of a sudden said " Noona do you have to go" with tears in his eyes I didn't know what to say to that kid I know i head to go and I know they cen't come with me my answer was just " Sorry Kookie I have to but you guy's can visit me on christmas." They all screamed "we can?" at the same time "Yes you can I promise. Let's sleep now or I will be surly tomorrow and we don't want that write." They agreed with me so we went to sleep. I whispered "I love you and I will miss you guy's don't get killed while I am in Korea."they didn't hear me becouse they already where sleeping so I fell asleep too.

~Next morning~ 

~Airport in Moscow~

" Baby girl appa will miss you so much but we have to be strong and you have to be ready for everythin there. My friend's son will pick you up from airport  so you just... you will be okey!" Appa said and I acted I know I will be okey and nod "I am strong appa's girl, of cours I will be okey."and hugged him tame to say bay to my boy's  "Okey guy's I will go now you have to text me and I will se you on Christmas so stop crying like little girly girls if I don't cry you can't either."  They hugged me and sead they goodbye's so I startet walking to my plane you will be okey guy's everything will be okey we are strong as appa seid heh my plane was in air so I read my book 'war and peace' good book.I wandered who is son of my father's friend and do I know him...well we will se when I get to Seul. Korea watch out here I come!  

~Korea~

L.Joe

"what do you mean by that father I am not a taxi can that brat come by herselfe!" For God's sake I will not go pick up some girl I don't know from airport just becouse she is his friend's daughter ahhhh what doe's he think who am I "Byung-Hun you will go pick her up and you will be decent do you understand me. And one more think she will live with us and go to school with you no excuse now go!" Without another word I went out.

Fack this is not happening is he serious oh my God this is not happening to me I thought while I was walking to my black car might as well show her what is a car hmhhh i called Ricky with my phone "Yo kid wanna go with me pick up some girl on airport" answe came fast " yea but who is she" "Dono I am on my way se you soon kido." With that I hang up  and soon I was next to his place waiting for 2 minutes when he set down next to me and we went to airport at list I am not going by myself.

~Airport~

CL

I got out of plane and now I am waiting that guy next some two guy's  one of them is mad he saed that he is not a taxi and that the should came to house by hirself and why for God's sake is she going to live with him in his father's house. that is the guy who is supposed to pick me up o no not some arrogant daddy's boy I did not need this. If he thinks I am an then I will show him what does real look's like so I sead "Yo daddy's boy are you going to take me home or just stay there like 'tupitsa'" he looked at me confused "So you are the girl hyung had to pick up nice to meat you I am Ricky" the guy next 'tupitsa' said he resembled to Jungkook a lot whel he was nice so I sead "yea I am nice to meat you too my name is Chae-rin but you can call me CL and you if you don't like living in the same house as me you can live somehwere els"  checkmate with that I started walking to exit and they followed.

In the nice car I talked with Ricky  aboute Russia apparently he wants to visit it and he sounded amazed. I think I  will like him he is like second Kookie but  his friend whoes name is L.Joe as Ricky said not as it matters he will stay 'tupista' to me didn's say enything. When we came to Ricky's house he said "Bye noona" and run away uff I hate beeing called noona, to late.Rest of ride was quiet when we came infront of his house  he said"Tomorrow, you will go to school with me so don't be rude CL but after tomorrow you will go by yourself do you undarstend" afff I hate him I answered  "whatever 'tupista'"he looked at me with look do-not-play-with-me and whent  inside while saying "Before school tomorrow morning go visit my father in parlor he will be waiting for you and stop calling me tupisto or whatever!!!" I didn't replay but just followed maid to my new room which was big and pretty nice taste just like I love it not to mutch but not to little hmmhhh I went to shower and after that I lay on my new bed in my new home  and wondered what tomorrow will bring.