2/2

Fate at its finest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Ji?” Dara, on the way back to their shared two-storey house couldn’t help but notice the scowl on her boyfriend’s face. She knew better than anyone that she shouldn’t ask him when he’s obviously mad but the woman just can’t stop herself.

“Babe are you mad at me?” She tried again, sending a sweet but exaggerated smile at the person sitting in the driver’s seat.

Jiyong’s grip on the steering wheel tightened and he clicked his tongue in distaste.“What makes you say that?” 

 

He wants me to confess my utter stupidity?

 

“…You’re face—“ “What about it?” “It’s all red.” The woman pointed at the male unsurely.

“Must be because of the heat,” came his short reply causing Dara to frown.

 

Why didn’t she tell me about that ert of a boss?

 

Jiyong’s features tightened as he thought about the scene from before. Dara, dissatisfied with his response, turned her head and began staring out of the car window.

“I—“ Jiyong started but was cut off by the sound of Dara’s cellphone ringing. Pinning her brows, Dara whipped her phone out of her purse and pressed it to her ear— a smile working its way up to her lips as she mumbled a soft hello.

“Ah…is that so? Of course. Count me in. Hm… yeah…see you tonight!” She placed the phone on her lap after hanging up.

“You were saying something—?” She lifted her defined brow. “Uh yeah—who was that?” The grin on Dara’s face widened. “That was…Bom.”

“What did she want?” Jiyong found himself asking.

“We’re having a little meet up.” She shrugged, fumbling with the strap of her purse.

“Okay…so who’s gonna be there?”

 

Sheesh. Why is interrogating me?

 

Breathing in, Dara put on a small smile. “You know that usual; Mini, Bom, Chaerin, Donghae, Jaejoong and more.” Even though Dara had said his name in a hurried manner, Jiyong quickly caught on the overfamiliar name.

“Did you just that Donghae will be there?” Blinking, Dara gave him a curt nod. Jiyong’s eyes were flaring in anger.

 

Uh oh.

 

Dara muttered a small why and was hoping it would go unheard by the male but it didn’t. 

“Are you seriously asking me why—?” The car came to an abrupt stop as Jiyong killed the engine and turned fully to the woman next to him. “You ignore me for the whole month saying you’re busy but you have time to go on a silly 

hangout with your ex—!?” 

Baffled, Dara drew back. “Donghae isn’t the only one who’s going to be there—Ji!” Jiyong unfastened his seatbelt and bolted out of the door. 

 

“Wait—!”  It was only now that she realised that they had reached their destination.

 

, I’ve been ignoring him and bailing on our dates!! Ugh! Sandara Park, you’re done for!!!

 

The woman followed him out of the car. Running through the driveway, she darted towards the front door which was wide open. Jiyong’s shoes were sprawled across the floor—in anger or ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter