1/2

Fate at its finest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Imp A/N at the end.

“It was so very nice, Sir.” Dara smiled weekly, stepping out of the car. 

 

“Please. Didn’t I tell you to call me Joon Ki out of office, Sandara dear?” said her boss, also the Executive Director of the company for which Dara worked.

The female reluctantly nodded her head as she shut the door close, and her heels.

 

“I’ll see you at the office tomorrow, lovely.” JoonKi called out after her and she blinked. Without turning fully around, she gave him a curt nod to indicate she heard.

 

She took her keys out of her purse and put the designated one in the key hole. In on swift move, the door clicked open.

 

“Babe I’m back.” Dara announced as she took her heels off and placed them in the shoe rack. When she didn’t hear back from her boyfriend, she scanned the living room. It was empty. The whole house was dark. Except for the light in the kitchen, the lights were gone.

 

“Jiyong are you in the kitchen?” She strode in the said direction and found her boyfriend standing across the kitchen window with a glass of water in his hands.

 

“Ji—“ Dara trailed off when she noticed that Jiyong was staring off in space, glaring at something in particular. So, she tip-toed towards him and enveloped him into a back hug. 

 

“I’m back.” she muttered quietly. 

Jiyong at once, turned his head around and threw his girlfriend a killer smile.

“Missed you.” he brought her hand to his mouth and planted a kiss of the back of her hand. 

“What’re you looking at?” she said, leaning to the side to peer at the window.

 

“Nothing of importance.” Jiyong replied almost immediately, turning around. Dara lowered her brows but let the topic slide.

“So how was the night?” the male asked curiously.

“So-so” came the reply as Dara pulled away and began to walk out of the kitchen. Jiyong silently followed her out. 

 

“Are you up for some… fun?” Jiyong grinned, closing  the bedroom door behind him. “Hm?” Dara craned her neck to the side. “Well…you know —“

 

“Can you help with this zipper?” Jiyong swallowed hard but nodded his head anyways. 

 

 

Dara stifled a yawn as she threw herself on the bed.

 

“Babe.” came Jiyong’s whining when he saw the scene.

 

“What?” Dara asked, snappily. 

Jiyong ran a hand through his blond locks, “Oh come on. It’s been weeks since we’ve slept together”

 

“We sleep together everyday Jiyong.”

 

“Don’t act smart with me. You know what I am talking about” Jiyong stomped his foot on the ground, annoyed. 

 

“Can’t you see? I’m tired Ji. Besides, I have work to tomorrow unlike you” Dara rolled her eyes, setting her pillows and covering her with the thin white fabric. 

 

“Wha—“ The male let to a exasperated sigh, glaring at the sleepy figure in front of him.

After a minute of thick silence, Jiyong murmured. But it didn’t go unheard by Dara.

 

“Are you sure its about work or the people at work?”

 

“Excuse me? What’s the supposed to mean?” Dara at once, sat up straight and threw a cold look at Jiyong.

 

Jiyong crossed his arms over his chest and raised his brow, “I dunno know. You tell me”

 

“Kwon Jiyong! What the hell goes in your damn head? I work day and night for us! And you— you!!”

 

“So? Did I ever tell you to? NO. You just do whatever you want to! And I told you that I’m taking a ing break!”

 

“DID YOU JUST SWEAR AT ME?!”

“DON’T RAISE YOU VOICE AT ME!”

 

 

“Get out” Jiyong flinched.

“Huh?

 

“I said ing get out!” Dara grabbed the pillow next to hers and threw it at Jiyong.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter