Yoo Youngjae

When you're too busy on your phone

It was the same morning routine. You woke up, brushed your teeth, and got on your phone. You didn't even bother to wash your face or even brush your hair. For you, Instagram was more important. 

"Would you like toast with your eggs?" Your boyfriend asked, but like I mentioned earlier, Instagram seem more important. 

"I said WOULD YOU LIKE TOAST WITH YOUR EGGS?" 

"Huh? Oh yeah sure." 

"Can't you just get off your phone and eat your breakfast before it gets cold?" 

"Araso," you put your phone down for at least 5 minutes and then picked it up.  Youngjae was now getting upset. 

"Fine. Since you like being on Instagram so much, how do you feel about this?" 

You were now getting lots of notifications on pictures you were tagged on. 

"What's this?" You looked at the pictures of you with your messy hair and oily face.  "YAH. YOO YOUNGJAE. WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?!!!" 

"You wouldn't get off of your phone," he was now dying of laughter. "Hope you learned your lesson." You glared at him. "Oh come on, don't be mad at me. You're like this everyday. You're addicted to your phone. I'm just here to help you with that problem. Aren't I  a nice boyfriend?" He smirked. "Now eat your breakfast before it gets cold or else I'll post more pictures of you."