I knew you trouble when you walked in

Noona in school
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I at it keeping suspense is not my thing  …I wasn’t supposed to revile the gender of my so called suspense character (student) but I just realised I did reviled it..... so let’s just ignore my stupid mistake (cause I changed it now) and go ahead with the story

 

**************************************************************

 

Chapter 2

 

 

Youngjae: before you introduce yourself.... are you a dazzler????? (Staring straight into her eye's with a cold expression.)

 

????: huh!!!  aaahhm  (looked at the teacher standing next to the table) a dazzler (said with sudden confidence)

Taemin: umm. Sorry for the interruption (he said hesitantly) please go ahead and introduce yourself..

Hyo:  ………………..

 

Flashback

………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

At the Headquarters

 

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were walking toward the main office when one of the female staff came in

Staff: Moring Hyoyeonshi~~  Eunhyukshi~~ I’m sure you already know about your mission today Mr Choi will be here soon till then I well give you brief on this case. You’re okay with it right??

Hyo, Hyuk: yes

Staff: okay then follow me

They walked to the main room both Hyo and Hyuk following the staff member as they walked they started discussing about the mission

Staff:  So Hyo you know you’re playing a very important role here right?

Hyo: well I was told so… but he didn’t explain what exactly

Staff: it will be different then that you have done in the past

 

Hyuk who was walking behind Hyo suddenly said

Hyuk: that means we won’t see the hot check again (he said slowly with a grin and in return got hit on his chest by Hyoyeon’s elbow) AAAAH !!! (He screamed holding his chest) (The staff member just laughed at the childes behaviour of her colleague)

Hyo: seriously …stop it (again started walking behind the lady again)

 Staff: so as I was saying you know In St Joseph high school right???

Hyo: ya so am I going teach there?????

Staff: aniyo you’re their new transfer student

Hyo: what (she said with a complete surprised and shocked expression)wae????

Staff: because (with a short break she continued) i guess you are our mankae and your skills are quite good ….. Well it was Mr Choi’s choice so I’m sure he knows what’s good for what.

Hyo: what about the legal procedures?? Won’t we be in trouble for this???(Hyuk looked at her and nodded in agreement)

Staff: don’t worry about it you guys will be using your real names which also helped is make the legal documents faster and we are official undercover agents so we have our permissions they just don’t know that you’re older which don’t be a big problem anyways so just chill.

Hyo: so what about my age, I’ll be 10 yrs. older then the kids there what about that

Staff: OOH that well you look young enough and as for your cloths and stuff you can’t go completely y unless there is good reason so we will change it, in fact you’ll have your stylish decide it for you.

Hyo: heol…. deabak (She was in high spirits after hearing that).

Hyuk: wait what about me???? Whatever it is, I don’t want to be her brother because we have nothing in common. However we can be like the perfect couple. ( he stated slowly moving towards Hyoyeon in attempt to kiss her checks but yet again got hit from her this time it was his face and again he screamed) okay sorry …. (He said pouting this time)

Staff: well your lucky you’re not her brother this time (with a short break)or her boyfriend…. (She said smile a little)

Hyuk: then what????  (He asked with a questioning look and just then Mr Choi entered)

 

Both of them looked at Mr Choi and bowed

 

Mr Choi: seems like you started with the introduction.

Staff: neh (she said handing them a folder) just the part where Hyo is a students.

Mr Choi: okay then I’ll carry on from here you go back to work…

Staff: yes sir (with that she left)

Hyuk: so what is my role if not her friend??? Don’t tell me!!!(he said doubtfully)

Mr Choi: yap your right … you’ll be the teacher

Hyuk: wae???? I mean I don’t have any objections but why make her student and me teacher???? Are you favouring her because she’s a girl?

Mr Choi: I could give you a million reasons but I don’t have time and you have to prepare so I’ll give you few, yes she’s a girl that is one of the reason, but that doesn’t mean I’m favouring we need that, her skills are brilliant, her looks; she has a baby face which is really important as she well be between young kids. Our target this time is a guy and getting a girl in this mission will be more sensible. I’m sure you won’t be able to seduce him if needed can you (he just moved his head sideways this time).  Last but not least I trust her with this big mission.

Hyuk: your reasons make sense and I respect your decisions sir. But then what is my role here.

Mr Choi: you have very important role in this being a student there will be some place they might not allow her that’s when you come in picture. But you have to be around her all the time. Protecting her is your main objective.

Hyuk: that’s it??

Mr Choi: no you have to teach as well.

Hyuk: no way … does that mean I have to study as well??/

Mr Choi: maybe but I’ll try to make your life easy … I just have to make sure you go there on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter