Got a mission

Noona in school
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN:hi guys 1 chaper is now out thank you for subscribing.... comments mandatory( doesn't matter if you don't but your review will help me make the story better) this story is special for my new subscriber hope you like it..... I appreciate your interest... do check out my other fan fics...🤗🤗🤗😘😘

____________________________________________________________

Why did they do it? Why did she leave with my donseang and never returned back? I was waiting for them all day long and months after but they never returned. I was just 15 when I heard them talk to each other just like every other day but that day I was more scared than before.

Flashback

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Mom: (slams the door and enters the houses with an angry disappointed face) enough of all this. I’m so done with all this drama... I can’t put up with this anymore

Dad: (came running after her trying to say something) honey try to understand it’s not what you thing. I just went to meet my friend; since we met after a long time I just drank some and got carried away. I didn’t mean to do it. It was just a mistake.

Mom: it’s not just today it’s always been like this. I wonder if you even cared about us or our kids. It’s been 16 years since I married you never in my life have I ever had a day where I lived happily. Why do you have to be like this why can’t you just let me live a happy life?

 (Started walking toward her room got a suitcase on herbed and started packing her stuff)

Dad: this time it was just a mistake. I really…..---

Mom: you say the same thing every time you get caught… and I’m really done with all of this no way I’m staying at this place any longer. I don’t even want your shadow on my kids

Dad: hey hey ---- wait there a second what do you mean by that?(he said screaming) The kids are not going anywhere? They will stay with me whether you like it or not (this startled the teen who was in the room next door, trying to figure out what exactly was happening. She was scared and worried of the sound that came from the next room)

Mom: what do you mean, they will come with me. I can’t trust you with them and bambam is still too young to live with you alone.

Dad: so take him away, anyways he will only annoy me more than I already I’m. (This surprised her) but you’re not going to take Hyo with you she will stay here in this house. She’s not your daughter.

Mom: how can you even say that about your own child? You’re the most disgusting man I have ever met in my whole life. Hyo’s coming with me as well

Dad: no one cares what you think … you have no right to make decisions for Hyo she’s not your daughter... just leave already...what are you waiting for?

Mom: (was quite for a second …. She couldn’t do anything about it Hyo was her step daughter. She looked towards the slightly opened door and saw the girl cry... she felt sorry towards here and wanted to apologies but she couldn’t  )  no one wants to stay here anyway ... (moving out with teary eyes ...).... (Slammed the door)

Hyo: eomm..... (Moved forward in attempt to say something but failed due to pain in her heart1......)

.........................End of Flashback............................

It’s been more than 12 yrs. now still can’t forget that day. Wonder how my donseang has grown up now. I couldn’t even say bye to him properly... Wish i would just meet him ones. I have so much to tell him, ask him.

Just then her phone rang   

Hyoyeon: hello

???: where are you?

Hyo: I’m still home ... why?  Got any job for me???

???: it’s a big fish. But there are some things you will have keep in mind.

Hyo: what is it???

???: since you’re not doing anything come to the office let’s have a small talk about it.  See you soon

Hyo: okay but at least give me........ (Beep beep)

What was that now I’ll have to go to the office *frowny face* went to her wardrobe and picked a baby pink Crop top and blue short with a black pouch and white and pink sneakers.

As soon as she was about to move out she heard a voice  calling out to  her “where you’re going” Hyoyeon responded calmly “going to meet someone why” “nothing just wanted to tell you I’m not going to come home today” this time  she  said a bit aggressively “why? Did you find another woman to play with?” saying this she started walking to words the door. Her dad started screaming behind “what the hell don’t you know not know how to talk to elder (slowly walking to words her) aish this girl at least go and earn some money. Don’t just simply go and meet guys”.

Hyoyeon who was walking to words the bus stop was suddenly approached by a car. Some guy opened the window “want a ride?”

Hyo: “ Eunhyuk  Oppa did you get the call as well”

Hyuk: “neh, you to??

Hyo: hmm (Hyoyeon nodded).

Hyuk: get in then. I’m heading there right now.

Hyoyeon entered the car. And they left

 

In St Joseph high school at 7:50

10 mins before the class start. There were  around  10 -15 students in class all where setting in groups just then Kunpimook Bhuwakul walked in the class and set at the front  corner seat and was approached by Choi Youngjae  and his gang

Youngjae: (Looking towards Kunpimook) look who’s here??

One of the guys: here we have our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter