Weekend

Gravity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weekend came too fast to Sunggyu’s liking. He unconsciously pouted once he opened his eyes on that Saturday’s morning when he realized he had no chance to see Woohyun on that day. ‘What kind of housekeeper like that, disappear on weekend’ He thought. “Maybe I’ll clean the other room and ask him to stay here with me. That’s it! I’ll just order him to stay here!” few minutes passed as he suddenly sighed. “Why do I sound like a desperate crazy employer?”

He pulled off the duvet as he strolled to the window. He pulled the curtain and looked at the outside. He was enjoying the morning view silently as he noticed the super-cleaned window. He grinned when he remembered how furiously Woohyun wiped that window.

“Don’t you have any work hyung? Why do you keep pestering me? I have a lot of work to do” Woohyun whined as Sunggyu keep following him. Yes, they grew comfortable with each other with Woohyun having no problem calling him hyung anymore. Yet that certain CEO wouldn’t leave his side once he got home.

“It is currently my lunch break time so yes, I don’t have any work except pestering you. Since I won’t see you for the weekend, I want to look at you more today” Sunggyu answered. Woohyun almost lose his patience as he almost smack Sunggyu’s head. He sighed as he put the clothes into the washing machine. He went to the living room and Sunggyu followed him. “Hyung!” he exclaimed, “Gugu is gone!” He pointed dramatically to the cage on the corner of the room.

“What? Where did he go?” Sunggyu rushed to the corner to see if his Gugu was fine. To his relief, Gugu(his beloved hamster) was fine as it was munching on its food calmly in the cage. ‘I got fooled again by that tree’ . It was always like that. When his pestering was too much, Woohyun will find ways to fool and distract him. After he make sure that the cage is locked (he really love his Gugu that much) , he went to search for Woohyun upstairs.

He found Woohyun in his bedroom, the latter is collecting dirty clothes to be washed. He grinned as he closed the door behind him. “Why did you close the door hyung? I need to-“ Woohyun stopped talking as he no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter