I Don't Know!

It Will All Be Alright

Jinyoung woke up with Mark next to him, older boy snuggling into his chest currently, Jinyoung smiled. Untangled himself from Mark and got up, Jinyoung took some clothes and went to the Bathroom. After a quick shower Jinyoung went to the kitchen, he made some mini assorted kimbap, then went to wake up Mark. He looked at the older boy’s face, Jinyoung smiled at Mark sleeping face it was peaceful and calm. Jinyoung found himself mesmerized for a minute, there were a lot of good-looking people in this school. However, Mark really was a sight, the older called Jinyoung a pretty boy which didn’t mind. Honestly, Mark was beautiful and it could be that Jinyoung knew the real Mark, but Jinyoung couldn’t help Mark was the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. Jinyoung the elder’s face, “hyung wake up” Jinyoung said softly, Mark as fluttered open instant. “hmm Jinyoungie, what time is it?” Mark yawned he wiped his eyes. “It’s 7 am” “What? Why are you waking me up then?!” Mark whined it was too early for him to wake up, especially when he didn’t have classes. “Well, I was hoping you’d come with me to the library. I haven’t had much time to work on our project, other than giving the notes on song structure and give new vocabulary packets and Korean exercises. I want to make sure you understood all notes, words, and exercises.” Mark snorted, “Jinyoung, I feel like you left 15 lessons plans for me. They are so in-depth and simplified for me, there is no way to not understand it. You even wrote the definition in Korean and English for me, even if you haven’t had time to explain face to me, you’ve done more than enough. You teach me better than Amber seongsaeng-nim, don’t worry I’ve worked on my song. I have some more to write, but I have an idea of what I’m doing now.” Mark said confidently. Jinyoung was surprised seeing as he didn’t even start his own song yet, “really, so can I see it.” Jinyoung asked not. Mark looked startled, “Ummm, not yet but when it’s done you can. It not fair, though, I don’t have  to see your song. But you have to sing my song, so you have to see it.” Mark complained Jinyoung laughed. “Well, I am including a rap in my song but I was thinking of getting Jackson to do it for me. So, you can ask Jaebum hyung to sing for you instead if you want to keep it a secret from me.” Jinyoung said thoughtfully, Mark looked up at Jinyoung. “Yes, you’re right! I’ll do that, I will surprise you with it because you lessons really helped me with it.” Mark said excitedly, Jinyoung chuckled at how excited Mark is, it was a new site, Jinyoung hasn’t seen excited Mark before. It was a cute site the elder boy acted like a child and had the biggest smile, showing off those beautiful canines.

“Well, can you still come with me to the library?” Jinyoung asked, Mark looked at the boy and raised an eyebrow. Jinyoung never asked him to come with him because Jinyoung knew how much he valued his sleep. “You never ask me to accompany you?” “well, that because you were always sleeping but seeing as you awake.” Jinyoung said, “I could really use your face,” Jinyoung muttered under his breath but Mark caught it, “Use my face?” Mark asked confused, Jinyoung blushed he didn’t mean for Mark to hear it. “Oh umm…You see you just have a scary face to people and when you glare at people they don’t mess with you.” Mark was still confused, “umm okay but why do you want that.” Jinyoung pouted, “I have to work morning and afternoon today, I think everyone knows that that means they’ll be more people there and I can’t get any work done when they keep asking me a question. Most of the ask ridiculous questions and want me to show them where the books are. I mean I try to give them instruction, but they come back and tell me that couldn’t find it.” Jinyoung whined, his pout deepening. Mark cooed at the sight, whiney Jinyoung was a rare sight, and it was the most adorable thing Mark saw. “So, you want me to scare away your admirers. You know I’d probably only bring more people, right?” Jinyoung’s face fell at the realization, “you’re right, actually don’t try come to the library when I’m there.” Jinyoung said seriously, Mark grin fell that was not what he wanted to happen he was just teasing the other. “You can go back to sleep, Later hyung!” Jinyoung said before turning to leave, “Yah! Stop I’m coming! I was joking, don’t tell me to not come when you’re there.” Mark growled before taking his clothes and going to the bathroom. Took about 10 mins, he tried to be as quick as possible just in case Jinyoung really attempted to leave without him. He walked out and saw the young on the chair waiting for him.

 “That was quick,” Jinyoung said, “That’s what are you are wearing?” Jinyoung asked and suddenly Mark was self-conscious about what he was wearing. Mark knew he had a different style than Jinyoung, so he figured that the younger didn’t like what he was wearing. Mark has never really cared about what people thought of what he wore or his style, he liked it and he didn’t care about anyone else opinion. But, it was the first time Mark felt judged by someone and the first time cared about what they thought. “you don’t like it?” Mark asked hesitantly, “it’s not that, but aren’t suppose to be making people stay away from the library. If you dress like that, you are only bound to attract more people.” Jinyoung said in a defeated voice, Mark felt his body relax, cute Mark thought. “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure they won’t bother you if it means I sacrificed myself.” Jinyoung scoffed, “Are you sure you are not just going to be flirting? You are going to the library, not a party.”Jinyoung said, looking over the other's outfit again, Mark was wearing tight black ripped skinny jeans, with a distressed black tee. Mark smirked, “Well, we’d be even if I did. Seeing as you were flirting with Ravi yesterday, it only fair.” Jinyoung pouted, “I wasn’t flirting with him. Plus, you’ll get cold in just that bring a sweater or something?” “it’s okay, I’ll be fine.” “Really, the person always tell me he is cold, will be fine?” Jinyoung said not believing that for a second. “Hey! I’m older when will you show respect?” Jinyoung rolled his eyes, “Okay Hyung~ Don’t complain to me if you’re cold. I warned you!” Mark just waved him off and walked out the dorm, “fine don’t listen to me.” Jinyoung muttered annoyed, but that could be he can imagine a number of people Mark will attract with that outfit.

They made it to the library and there was already a small crowd of people waiting, Jinyoung felt a sweat drop. Mark looked unimpressed, ‘who wakes up early to wait in line for the library.’ Mark thought. “The library isn’t opening to 8 am, you should back them,” Mark said blandly, catching the crowd's attention, who had taken the time to fawn over Jinyoung as he unlocked the door. They crowd was filled with a squeal of, “Omg! It Mark oppa.” “he is so hot!” “he is so y!”, Mark flinched at the high pitched squealing. Jinyoung went inside to set up Mark was about to follow suit, when a girl said: “Mark Opp you don’t work there, you have to wait til 8 too.” Mark looked at the girl, “I’m with Junior, it doesn’t matter.” Mark moved to make his was past crowd. “No, oppa you can’t cut! We’ve been waiting forever for Junior Oppa! You have to wait just like him to see.” The same girl said and Mark felt his patience wearing thin. “what? I see him every day he is my roommate. I do not need to wait outside the library like a stalker to see him. So, now move out my way!” Mark growled, this girl was crazy, he was now getting annoyed. Jinyoung came outside seeing as Mark taking too long to come in, “Mark hyung, why are taking so long?” Jinyoung said coming out sided, only to find an irritated Mark, “This girl is blocking my way, telling  I have to wait to come in.” Mark said annoyed, trying to calm himself because despite his how annoying the girl was, this was still Jinyoung workplace and library. “Excuse me, I invited Mark hyung here with me. I do believe he is you senior also so I don’t think you should be acting this way. This is a library and I do not appreciate you patrolling the people who come here. So, if you could please move out the way. Mark hyung needs to pass.” Jinyoung said in an even tone, Mark was actually shocked, Jinyoung always used his gentleman tone and never really talks to his admirers so abrasively. Okay, well the younger was still being extremely polite, but it was as kind and caring as he would normal be. The girl complained that it wasn’t fair that Mark was able to go in if he didn’t work there. “Well, I work here and I want Mark hyung with me. I asked him to accompany me here.” Jinyoung said evenly and walked past the girl himself and grabbed Mark’s.

 “There are another 30 mins til the library opens so if you would kindly wait or come back in that time. I will have it ready to be open.” Jinyoung said in his sweet voice again to the crowd and locked the door to the library, Mark was shocked my Jinyoung’s actions. “Hyung?” Mark heard Jinyoung called for him, “huh?” “I was talking to you but you weren’t responding.” “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t hear you, what were you saying?” “I was saying sorry for that, some of those girls can be pushy and abrasive. You must be irritated, I’m sorry for that.” Mark looked at the boy and hugged him. Jinyoung was confused by the sudden actions but hugged the other back. “Thank you.” Mark said, “For what?” Jinyoung asked puzzled. “You put me before being nice to that girl even thought it was necessary.” Mark said smiling as his pulled out of the hug, “Of course, it was necessary. She was annoying you, it’s my fault too. Plus, she should have respect for her seniors. I don’t like anyone being rude and especially if they are being rude to you. You think I am blindly nice to people, I just treat people the way they deserve to be treated and howI want to be treat hyung. If some are disrespectful and rude I deal with them accordingly.” Jinyoung explained, not understanding why Mark was so grateful, “It, not something you should thank me for, I would never let someone speak to you that, even if the are my admirers.” Jinyoung said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Mark felt him heart beating rapidly at those words, Jinyoung really liked to prove Mark wrong. The elder thought there was no way he could love the younger and more than he already did, but of course, Jinyoung found a way to do that. Mark wrapped his hands around Jinyoung’s waist and kissed him, Jinyoung was caught off guard but responded. Jinyoung pulled away force, “what was that for?” “because I love you.” Was all Mark said and it made Jinyoung stomach feel like a thousand butterflies were set loose in it. “oh okay” Jinyoung said giving Mark a peck, “I love you too!” Jinyoung giving Mark an eye smile. Mark fell deeper with that one look, “I gotta start cataloging.” Jinyoung said pulling away and Mark just nodded with a dumb, lovestruck look on his face.

                Mark sat down and open his book, he started on his homework, as Jinyoung began catalog so things after about 15 mins finished logging in the overnight books. He went to the back for a bit and came back out with two cups of coffee and a bag.  He sat down in front of Mark, Mark looked from his work, “Here, you go.” Jinyoung said handing the coffee over to Mark and open the bag, showing the kimbap he made. Mark took the cup, “thank you.” “No, thank you for coming here with me. It is kind of lonely without Mina, here. Also, Sehun is out too, he is usually here with me in the morning shift.” “Oh, Sehun?” Jinyoung nodded, “I doubt you being here with Sehun and being here by yourself would be any different.” Mark said off-handedly, Oh Sehun was known for his every lasting RBF and relatively silent. “That’s not true! Sehun-ah is sweet and talkative, last week he was explaining the importance of bubble tea in the universe.” Jinyoung said defending his co-work, Mark was surprised, so would most people if they heard Jinyoung’s description of said boy. “He is just shy is all, he is like Ravi hyung. Their faces are just charismatic it causes misunderstandings. Mark just shrugged, remembering Ravi whining to Jinyoung yesterday, “I guess so.” “How’s Mina feeling?” Mark said and it was Jinyoung turn to be shocked, “You know Mina-ah?” “Ah well, no but I saw her text you yesterday. I wasn’t snooping, I thought it was my phone and when  I realize it wasn’t I was putting it down and she texted you.” Mark rambled on only to get cut off by Jinyoung. “She is okay, her fever went down and her roommates are back. So, I don’t have to worry too much anymore.” Jinyoung said thoughtfully, “I’m sorry, I implied that you being so nice and caring for people was wrong. I admired that about you the most, I wished you care for yourself as much, but I wouldn’t want you to stop caring for other people. You are amazing, I think it sweet that you care for her because she has no one here.” Mark said sincerely, “I know what it’s like, she is so young and shy. I felt like needed to have someone to remind her, she is strong than she thinks.” Jinyoung replies, “I’m sorry, I was so worried yesterday. I completely forgot to tell you I’d be late.” Jinyoung said apologetically, “It fine, I understand. But, you really don’t mind I read your texts.” Mark said, remember how Jinyoung didn’t even acknowledge what Mark had said about invading his phone. “I don’t really mind. Bambam goes through my phone all the time, to see if I am dating someone and holding out on him. I don’t really have privacy with that boy as my brother If reading my texts will allow you to trust me more that you can do so whenever.” Jinyoung said as if invading his privacy was not a big deal, “ Are you serious? You don’t care if I go through your phone.” “No, I mean It’s not like I have anything to hide. Plus, Bambam doesn’t without even asking. I’m mean the only thing I mind is when he doesn’t ask my permission, not the actual action itself. I want you to be able to trust me more too. So, if this will help you to do so, I insist that you.” Mark looked at Jinyoung in awe, “you really are something else, you know that right?” “umm okay?”, the two of them finished up their breakfast and Jinyoung went to open the door to the library.

                The two spent the day exchanging a couple glances with each other, but most of the Jinyoung was busy either helping people out and tutoring the kid he had a schedule for that day. Mark wasn’t sure if they people actually learned anything, seeing as they were drooling over Jinyoung half the time. Some subtle flirting with the younger, but the younger didn’t seem to really hear or it didn’t register. It was quite entertaining to watch because Jinyoung was passionately explaining the topics, he was animated when he spoke to people about school work. Mark found himself learning more about Korean history from one of Jinyoung’s lecture to one of his student. Jinyoung was far more skilled in making things sound exciting and explaining them. However, the entertaining part was when Jinoyung’s students realized that he only care about the subject he was teaching. Jinyoung had not even paid any attention to what they were saying if it didn’t relate to the subject. Mark found Jinyoung focus adorable, it wasn’t like ignored his students. Jinyoungwas actually every attentive and aware of his students present, but it was like he brains only filter work related conversation. Eventually, Jinyoung determination to make sure his student understood the topics wore out the student's attempts at gaining Jinyoung attention. Mark actually felt bad for them after seeing their defeat and crushed faces, Jinyoung was savage without even trying to be sometimes. Mark had finished all his assignment in between glance at Jinyoung and glaring at people who only intending to waste Jinyoung’s time. He decide to work on his song, he had a good amount down, they only had a week left to finish it. He called Jaebum and sent him a demo of the song, Mark had the singing parts but was working on his rap parts. He was happy Jaebum agreed to sing it for him, Jaebum had complimented him on it and said it was really good. Mark had felt embarrass by the comments, he was thankful it gave him more confidence for writing his rap part.  Jinyoung had already composed the music to his song he only had to write the lyrics, he took a glance at Mark and it was as if all the words he couldn’t write before came so easily. In the 30 mins he had left, till his replacement came and his last student came, he finished his song. He had been blocked for a couple weeks, and yet just looking at Mark open the locks in his mind. Jinyoung looked over his lyrics and felt satisfaction. Jinyoung music was kind of more upbeat, he figured it is better to choreography something to go with it.

                Jinyoung was signing of his account in the library system as he saw Zelo come in, his replace. Zelo bowed respectfully to Jinyoung, cause the elder of the two to smile, “Junhongah, you don’t have to bow to me every time. I already told you, just be comfortable with me.” “ah, yes. I’m sorry it is just out

 

of habit. But, hyung even if I am comfortable I still should be respectful.” Jinyoung wanted to just squeeze the younger boy, he was like an oversized toddler. “You’re too cute Junhong, If only my dongsaeng had the same mindset, I swear sometimes he forgets he was raised with manners.” Zelo blushed at the cute comment, “hyung, his you brother I doubt he is rude or disrespectful.” “well no, but he gets over excited when he wants to make friends and forgets his manner.” Jinyoung said shaking his head, “oh, that’s not a bad thing. He can end up like when I talk to people, Daehyun hyung says I’m too serious and shy.” Zelo said pouting, his cuteness was killing Jinyoung at this point, “Aigoo, how can you be so cute! When you are like 20ft tall Junhong-ah. Are you going to be okay without Sehun-ah? You will get swamped with your noona fans.” Junhong shudder at the thought usually Sehun’s RBF would scare people from approaching them. “I know, I can’t believe Sehun hyung he called in sick for just to go to a bubble tea convention.” “What? Is that a thing?” Zelo nodded with a shrug of his shoulders, “Oh Sehun, that boy is really something else. I can’t believe he ditched classes and work for that.” Jinyoung said shaking his head in disapproval, Zelo sighed too. “I guess I can hide most of my time here.” Jinyoung chuckled, “you do have to check them out you know. Good luck, Junnie!” “Thanks, hyung.” Zelo said before bowing and again, “oh sorry hyung, it was out of bad habit.” Jinyoung patted his back and walked over to Mark table. Mark looked up, “who’s that?” “Oh that is Junhong-ah, he is in Youngjae’s grade.” Mark looked surprised, “You have got to be kidding me? He like 7 ft tall, what is that kid eating?” Mark said surprised at the Zelo’s height. “I know, I thought he was tricking m about his until he got more comfortable with me, he is like a big toddler. The cutest thing ever, I can’t believe Sehun-ah left him at the mercy of all those noonas. Poor thing has too much manner to do anything to get them to leave him alone.” Jinyoung said, sympathizing with the younger boy. Mark was just about to ask Jinyoung who that boy could be cute, he had such a serious face that looked like he’d kill anyone who messes with him. However, Zelo pouted when he saw a noona fan head towards him and the question left his mind. ‘I guess these cute pouters are just drawn to each other.’ Mark thought.

                “So, you finished with work then?” Mark said Jinyoung shook his head “No, I have one more person to tutor. I just waiting till they come, are you bored?” “No, I got all my assignments done. I need to finish my song up still.” Mark said after sitting for so long, “I’m going to get something to drink, do you want anything?” Mark asked as he rose from his seat, “no, that’s okay hyung.” Mark nodded and left the library. Jinyoung started to stretch when, he saw his next student walk in, “Hello” Jinyoung greeted, “Hello, beautiful!” the guys said looking at Jinyoung with a greasy look. His brazenness took Jinyoung by surprise, “oh umm, thank you! I am really not, I’m Junior.” Jinyoung introduced. “Even your name is beautiful, I’m Song Mino. However, you can just call me, Yours!” Mino said with a raised eyebrow. Jinyoung was stunned, no one was ever so shameless when flirting with him, “I think Mino-shi, is more suitable.” Jinyoung said regaining his senses, “Aww, don’t be so formal! What is your age?” “I’m a 94-liner,” Jinyoung replied and he really wished this guy was younger than him, so he didn’t have to be polite. “Well look at that, you are my Junior and your name is Junior. I am a 93-liner, you can call me hyung.” Jinyoung was starting to feel uncomfortable with this guy's attitude, “I couldn’t do that, we just met that wouldn't be proper of me Sunbae.” Jinyoung said, hope the change in shi and Sunbae was enough for the boy to drop the subject. “I guess Sunbae is a step up. But, I won’t stop until I have you calling my name or better yet screaming it.” Jinyoung face changed instantly into a frown, “You know what I think you’ll need to find another tutor. I’m not sure I can fit you in wit all the other people I have.” Jinyoung said as politely as he could manage, “Oh come baby doesn't act like that!” Mino said grabbing a hold of Jinyoung’s waist, Jinyoung was now annoyed and past the of being polite. Jinyoung pulled out of his hold, “Please do not touch me, I don’t appreciate being talked to like this nor do I like that you think it is okay to touch me like this. I can’t be your tutor, please ask the admins for a new tutor.” Jinyoung said putting distance between the two of them, “heh, you got to be kidding me. Listen here pretty boy, I don’t give up easily nor do I take rejections, I don’t think you know who I am.” Mino said step forward more intimidating than his previous movements, “You’re right, I do not know you and after this, I do not have any intentions of knowing you either.” Jinyoung said in a polite tone, but that was only because Mino was older than him and he didn’t intend on making a scene.

 “huh, you more feisty than I thought. Well, let me tell who I am because you shouldn’t deny me of what I want.” Jinyoung ignored the boy and just walked away to get his stuff, “Don’t walk away from me!” Mino raising his voice grabbing Jinyoung elbow roughly, Zelo heard and saw the situation and was about to walk over, when a hand ripped Mino’s had off of Jinyoung’s elbow. “He said to leave him alone and also never gave you permission to touch him.” Mino looked up at the person who dared to interfere with his business. “Mark Tuan, I don’t think this is any of your business, stay out of this!” Mino said annoyed. Mark was angry and it showed on his face, if this guy pushed any further, he was going to get pounded into the ground. “Junior is my roommate, that makes him my business. I’m not going to tell you to leave him alone again. The only reason that your face is 6ft deep under the ground is because Junior is holding me back and this is a library”. Mino looked and saw that Jinyoung was holding Mark’s fist back.” “Don’t worry Tuan, we can leave if you care so much about the library. Let's take this outside, let his fist go pretty boy.” Mark was already pulling Jinyoung’s hand of his fist, “Let go.” Mark said in a tense voice, “Mark hyung” Jinyoung said, tightening his hold on Mark’s fist. “That’s enough this is a library, I will not have you disrupting the people studying,” Zelo said with an extremely irritated face on, “Leave Mino!” Zelo said in a stern voice, “Who the fuc-?” Mino said stopping as soon as he saw who was talking to him. “This isn’t your business Zelo,” Mino said, still annoyed but instantly stopping his intimidating tactics and provocation. “You are being loud in the library and harassing my Junior hyung, You made it my business now. So, leave before I personally you out the library.” Zelo said in a scary tone, that neither Mark or Jinyoung thought the boy was capable possessing. They were wondering why Mino kept calling him Zelo and what happened to the shy, well-mannered Junhong they saw not too long ago.  “Fine, I’ll leave. He ain’t pretty enough for this ! You’re lucky that you are Youngguk’s boy or I’d your up too.”

“You can’t even do that, even if you tried and had all 4 of your boys to help you, Zelo would have you on the ground faster than you can count to 3.” A deep voice said from behind Mark and Jinyoung, “Youngguk-sunbae-nim” Mino said instantly changing his demeanor at the arrival of this new guy, which Mark and Jinyoung can only assume is Youngguk. “Hyung, what are you doing here?” Zelo said surprised, Youngguk walked into Mark and Jinyoung’s view. Mark then remembered him, he used to go here, he was very popular and feared. Even Jaebum would tell Mark that he shouldn’t get on Yongguk’s bad side or act rudely to the older boy, Mark assumed he was some kind of gangster. Mark didn’t really care about Jaebum’s and Jackson’s warning until he saw someone picking on Jung Daehyun that same year, The person had to be taken out in an ambulance after Youngguk was finished with him. Which, by the way, was under one minute, Mark may not fear anyone but he was smart enough to know you wouldn’t want to mess with Youngguk. “Junhong-ah, you kept complaining about noonas not leaving you alone and I had a free day. So, I figured I save you from them, I’ve haven’t had much time to see you as often with being in Uni.” Youngguk said softly to the young boy and a gummy smile adorning his face, replacing his scary, menacing face from earlier. The gummy smile did not fit the elder boy’s voice. Zelo scary look instantly vanished at the sight of Youngguk and the innocent, shy boy came back. Mino had taken this time to leave the library undetected. Zelo noticed and ran to Jinyoung’s side, “Hyung are you already, I should’ve come over as soon as I saw Mino. He really just likes to act like a thug, I should know his would harass you.” Zelo said apologetically bowing and looking at his feet, in guilt. Jinyoung chuckled at the boy’s cuteness and reached forward to ruffle the younger one’s hair, “it’s okay Junnie, it wasn’t your fault. You didn’t need to intervene but thank you for helping. Although, I’m surprised my cute, well-mannered dongsaeng could act so scary.” Jinyoung teased and Zelo blushed, “well, I don’t like to have to but he was harassing you and Mark sunbae-nim. Plus, he put his hands on you, that is not okay.” Zelo said shyly, it warmed the hearts of all the elder boy’s, it was a cute sight. “You seem like you have a new hyung, but seeing with the way you’re blushing this must be Junior-shi.” Jinyoung looked startled about being mention by someone he just met.

 “Oh, yes. Hello, I am Park Jinyoung, you call me Junior! Yongguk Sunbae-nim, If I heard correctly.” Jinyoung said bowing to the older. “I can see why Junhong-ah respects you, you have the same amount of manner as he does.” Yongguk said bowing to the other boy, “Nice to finally meet you, I am Bang Youngguk. Oh, another JYP I see.” Yongguk as shocked at the boy’s name, Jinyoung chuckled, “yeah, that’s why I told  Junhong=ah to call me Junior.” Yongguk nodded in understanding and then saw Mark, “Ah! Mark Tuan, if I remember correctly.” Yongguk said looking in Mrk’s direction, Jinyoung turned to look at Mark, “You know each other.” Mark shook his head, “I’ve heard of him when I first came to school is all. Something about being a gang leader and what not.” Mark said plainly, Yougguk looked at amused at the description of himself, Zelo, on the other hand, was to please as his hyung being described as a thug. “No, he is not a gangster!” Zelo yelled out defending his hyung, overreacting slightly, the outburst shocked everyone in the library and the three older boys. Zelo realized how loud he was and quickly bowed in apology to the people in the library, before bowing to Mark. “I’m sorry Sunbae-nim, I didn’t mean to be disrespectful or shout. It is just Yongguk hyung  isn’t  thug, he is the nicest and sweetest person.” Zelo said really fast, mark looked taken aback at the very passionate boy in front of him bowing as he spoke. Yongguk’s gummy smile made it back to his face and Jinyoung smiled knowingly at his dongsaeng. “Thanks, kid,” Yongguk said ruffling Zelo’s hair and the young turned red realizing he was over reacting. “It’s okay, I heard you were an American gangster and got kicked out your country.” Yongguk said raising an eyebrow to the boy, Mark looks he oldest and scoff, “people really like to make up ridiculous things.” Yongguk chuckled at the boy’s reactions, “Anyway Thank you, both of you. I mean I had it, but thanks.” Mark said. Jinyoung frowned at Mark’s attempt to thank Yongguk and Zelo, “What Mark hyung means is he is grateful for both of your help and for stopping Mino before he landed in self in trouble or getting expelled.” Jinyoung sarcastically nearing the end of is speech, Zelo and Yongguk pick up on the annoyance in young’ voice. Mark wasn’t as perceptive as the other two boy’s, “No, I meant what I said in the first.” Mark said oblivious and Jinyoung’s face darken immediately and he glared at Mark, Mark finally noticed Jinyoung’s worsening temper, “ahh I meant yes, thank you for helping.” Mark thank the more sincerely than the first time, in hopes Jinyoung would stop looking at him like he only had a minute before he was killed. Zelo looked a bit scared at the change in his sweet Hyung's mood and Yongguk looked highly amused with the whole situation and bit back a chuckled threatening to come out.

Jinyoung’s irritation with Mark didn’t seem to subside, regardless of Mark’s attempt to fix his mistake. Jinyoung bid his goodbyes to Yongguk and Zelo, the proceed to pack his stuff up. Mark did the same after Jinyoung and left the library with the younger boy, Jinyoung ignored the boy’s presence. Mark understood he was getting the silent treatment, the only probably was he didn’t know why? Mark didn’t think that what he said to Zelo and Yongguk was enough to warrant this reaction from Jinyoung. “Come on, Jinyoung I’m sorry and thank them properly afterward. Are you going to keep ignoring me?” Mark said pleading for the boy to talk or even acknowledge him, Jinyoung didn’t seem to care at all. Mark found this situation ironic, e never use to care about people talking to him or not. He preferred that people not talk to him, but here we were begging some to even acknowledge his presence in any way. Jinyoung and Mark arrived back their dorm and Jinyoung just started packing a duffle bag, with shoes and extra clothes as he changed into athletic wear, Mark just looked lost he didn’t know what to do, He wanted the younger to stop being mad and look at him. “You were the one who said it okay to be mad, but just tell you why I am mad. So, just tell me and that way I won’t do it again.” Mark pleading hoping using jinyoung’s words against him would get the younger to talk to him. Jinyoung was continued to zip up his bag and was about to walk out his room. However, the younger paused at is door frame and sighed, “I really upset with you that I can’t speak, I need some time to cool off. Leave me alone till them, when I cool off we’ll talk because I only going to get mad and say unnecessary things and yell for no reason.” Jinyoung said gritting his teeth, before exiting the dorm and leaving Mark’s in the middle of his room. Mark groaned and face planted on Jnyoung’s bed, he didn’t like Jiyoung being mad at him.


Author Comment

Sorry for the lateness :( !