COMING SOON: SUMMER 2018

Follow Me (Park Chanyeol AU)

Guess who's back?

Back again?

Miraculous is back!

Tell a friend!

 

Hello all!!

If you've been following this story since it's first release in like maybe 2016ish? You'll notice that I have unpublished the only 2 chapters this story actually has!

Why?

Because it's so cringey and needs updating. That, and my writing has actually improved so I decided I'd give this story another shot! I actually feel like coming back to writing, so I figured I'd start with Follow Me!! I actually really enjoy the fantasy theme and wanted to carry out with this idea. I'm just so glad I can come back to writing again!

However, for those of you reading He Lied do not fret! It's just that, I haven't really been listening to Kpop besides EXO. So, since I'm now back to officially listening to it, I decided to continue writing the plot/chapters for it on a google doc, and don't plan on publishing everything until it's finished. Please be understanding for this, as it's hard to find motivation to continue writing sometimes if I'm being pestered about it.

Thank you to those who subscribed and have been waiting for this story (and my other stories) to come back!! This story definitely isn't as popular as my other ones so it means the world to me that you enjoyed it!!

Also, as much as it pains me to say this, I'm still not sure if I should make this an OT12 story or OT9. I'm still having doubts, so hopefully you guys might be able to help me out. If enough people want it to be an OT12 story, then Luhan, Tao and Kris will keep their same roles as the original. If not, they will be replaced by special cast members by the reader's choice! It could be any kpop celebrity! So if you want an OT9 story, give me a suggestion as to who you want to be featured in the story!

So, without further delay, here's our (current) cast!

This cast will change once I make the final decision if this is an OT9 or OT12 story.

If it is decided that it is an OT12 story, then I will update the cast to include the 3 members. If not, I will update it to feature the special cast members.

Also, remember, this is not the final cast. The members will switch around. If you feel like a member is out of place (aka Minseok or something), please let me know in your comment!!

Park Chanyeol:

The Mad Hatter

Oh Sehun:

The White Rabbit

Cheshire Cat:

Kim Minseok

Zhang Yixing:

The Caterpillar

Kim Junmyeon:

The White Queen

(Am I in love?? Yes. Absolutely)

 

Kim Jongin:

Jack Skellington

Lock:

Kim Jongdae

Byun Baekhyun:

Shock

Do Kyungsoo

Town Mayor

 

Also, be on the look out for the new chapter coming out soon!! I haven't officially decided on what days I will be updating on, but it will most likely be wednesdays!