Start Of Something New

The Deadline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 MONTH

After talking almost the whole night Siwon and Kyuhyun agreed to meet each other at the Park at 10 for their date.Kyuhyun was so happy he didn't know why maybe because he never went to a date with someone before.Since it was Sunday and he didn't have school his mother agreed to go so early out.

He took a shower and looked at his wardrobe to find something nice to wear,after some minutes he took out a nice shirt and a jean and wore them.

He looked himself in the mirror and smiled

"Yes, give me 3 months to make you love me"

Siwon words from last night made him blush once again

"He loves me right?????????"

A new message on his phone made him stop thinking of Siwon for a moment because he opened the message and it was from him saying he is outside from his house waiting for him.

Kyuhyun was silent when he was with Siwon in the car. Siwon also, the silence wasn't awkward but comfortable . Siwon keep stealing glances at Kyuhyun while the latter would also do the same. Kyuhyun’s heart couldn’t stop beating faster because he was so nervous to be in the same car with Siwon,like a little girl in love.

"Where do you want to go first Kyu ah?" Siwon suddenly asked making Kyuhyun a little surpirised.He looked outside of the car window because he felt his cheeks so hot from just a little word.

"Well I would like to go eat something first if you agree. But we could go somewhere else if you want."Kyuhyun said and turned to look Siwon who was also looking back with eyes full of love.

"Yes,let's go eat something first"

After a drive for about 20 minutes they arrived to a cafeteria

Siwon stop his car and quickly get down from the car. then he walked toward his  car door and opened the door for him making Kyuhyun’s heart starts to beat faster once again.

Siwon looked around and found a empty table and took Kyuhyun's hand and took him to sit together at the table.Siwon smiled to the latter making him smile too.After Siwon ordered and a little chat the foor came and Kyuhyun ate happilly forgetting Siwon making him pout cutely.

Kyuhyun looked at him and laughed making the latter laugh too

"Atleast you are laughing"

After the done eating the spent a little time at the mall.Siwon bought some clothes for Kyuhyun despite the younger guy who was saying no all the time.

At the evening around 7 they went at the Park that Siwon promised to Kyuhyun to take him and they went to the Ferris Wheel

“It's so beautiful.” Kyuhyun said while he look at the view in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter