My Everyday Life

The Deadline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun tried to sleep that night,but he couldn't this nightmare that seemed so real made him fear the unknown the tomorrow.His life from a young age was hard,his parents didn't pay much attention to him but he grow and become such a beautiful and good boy.He didn't have friends in school and he was bullied because of his personality.

Now at the age of 22 he went to college for Music,it was something that could make him forget something that he could be happy.He loved singing and dancing.His life as a college student wasn't much different from the past years.

He took a shower and left his house after prepare breakfast for his family and went to his college.It took him 20 minutes,he walked inside the main hall and went to his first  class his favorite class..singing

He sat next to a guy with red hair that reached his shoulders.The latter looked at him,stood up and left making it clear that didn't want to be close to him neither the other students.

Just then a guy gave him a paper,Kyuhyun opened and read it.

"Please die, no one wants you even the teachers hate you"

He sighed and looked down. himself didn't know why everyone hated him why no one wanted him.The teacher walked inside the room and smiled to the students

"Good morning guys,i have some great news"

The students looked at him waiting for this so great news but of course didn't forget to tell Kyuhyun and make him believe that he is a trash inside and out...

"We have 5 new students,they just come back from Paris."

Just then a young guy with long black hair till his shoulders pale but beautiful face and big eyes come inside making all the girls heart beat like crazy even some guys...

"Please introduce yourself's"

"Hello my name is Kim Jaejoong i just came back from Paris where i was doing modeling.I hope we can get along well."

"Hello girls my name is Park Yoochun let's be more closer okay?"

"Hello i am Kim Junsu"

"I am Shim Changmin i love food and don't like making friends"

"And i am Jung Yunho let's be friends okay?"

All the students smiled and the girls nodded only Kyuhyun didn't d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter