(Jackson) VidCon

Vlog Me

Jackson smiles looking around the setup. He'd woken up early to get everything ready. He'd be heading out to greet all his fans soon. With a small camera tucked in his pocket Jackson did his best to fix his appearance.

Walking around with his camera ready to film whatever. Jackson films himself as he walks around the floor. A few fans approached him all nearly ending up on film. As he figured it was mostly women who approached him. He knew that he'd eventually have to make it known on the channel that he was gay. For now he teased them but laid down the law when they tried to return the favor. He could flirt with women but they couldn't flirt back.

Jackson wanders around losing track of time before getting corralled back to his booth. He stops filming as he greets everyone who comes to his booth. The women getting him making hearts at them with his hands while the men get hugs. A few women protested saying he was being unfair. Jackson decided to let them know now that he was gay. A few women seemed excited asking which other YouTubers he'd date.

"I like Jack, Mark and CinnamonToastKen."

He knew that he'd see fan fiction or fan art of him and those particular YouTubers a lot more. His attention immediately went to the next guy in line. Jackson sat up straight. Eager to hear from this guy. "What's your name?"

"Mark."

Jackson stood up hugging Mark just as he had the other guys. He didn't want him to go. Jackson actually pouted watching him as the line moving up. He really hoped to see him again. The rest of VidCon bored him. His mind going back to the other, Mark. He was hot. If his fans called him Wild and y then this guy had to be whatever was better than that.

Once back in his hotel room Jackson filmed a bit more of a vlog. Knowing he'd title it Guess What I Am...?

"Well if you saw me today at certain time then you learned something really interesting about me. I'm gay! I didn't say anything before now cause I shouldn't have to. It's my choice. But some rude people pushed my buttons and I kinda shouted it...but I had planned to tell you guys soon~ Don't be mad~"

He tries to act cute for the camera chanting don't be mad, don't be mad.

"Are you still mad? I can do it again."

He does it once more before smiling at the camera. "I know you're not mad now. Hopefully everyone takes the message well~ Wild and y Jackson is only wild and y for guys~"