(Jackson) Getting to VidCon

Vlog Me

Jackson had most of the clothes he wanted to take packed. His other suitcase filled with his equipment. He hadn't planned ahead so he'd make some short little videos in his hotel room. Nothing too special. Everything seemed ready to go. He checked his phone, three more hours. With nothing else to do the YouTuber decided to go to the airport early. Most of the time would be spent waiting to get in line to get in the airport anyway. He checked his hair before grabbing his bags. The taxi ride, 20 minutes, while getting on the plane took two and a half hours. Jackson started filming as soon as he got off the plane.

"I made it! I'm here!" He laughs nervously as serval people look at him strange. He whisper shouts to the camera. "I don't think that they've heard of me. They certainly heard me but not of me. Weird..."

Long pause, "Now I gotta get to the hotel so I'll be right back."

He turns the camera off getting a taxi. It only took fifteen minutes. The hotel receptionist was quite nice and this time she didn't immediately hit on Jackson. Last time he had to stay at a hotel for an event he'd not been so lucky. Other people from VidCon are probably here too. Jackson hurried up to his room keeping his luggage close to him. Once he had everyone settled he started filming again.

"I told you I'd be back! Did you miss me? I bet you did! So once again I find myself with this issue." The camera points at the bed. Not quite the size of his bed at home. "Always with the big beds. And sorry guys. It's not big enough for everyone. I'll just have to sleep alone I guess."

Jackson pretends to cry pointing the camera at his reflection. He quickly stops crying moving the camera away. "Oops. Forgot. I'm in my shorts. That's not you to see YouTube. Pretend you didn't see that."

He wasn't in his boxers. Jackson however loved to tease his fans. The different reactions in the comments made his day. Jackson points the camera at his face wiggling his eyebrows. "Wanna see it again?"

He points the camera at the mirror. "Haha! Not my boxers. Just a pair of shorts. ...Did I make your heart beat faster?"

Jackson puts the camera down dancing a bit to 2PM's Heartbeat. After getting bored with that Jackson picks up the camera laying on the bed. "Alright my pretty ladies and the guys. I need to get some sleep before I see you. I wanted to see you tomorrow. So make sure to look for me okay?"

Jackson shuts off the camera hurrying to get everything edited so he could see the comments. Most likely girls and the few guys that liked him crying out for a piece of him. Sorry ladies. I'd rather the guys. Jackson knew he preferred getting attention from guys. He'd dated one guy before his YouTube channel grew as big as it was now. No women cause he knew he was gay. But flirting with women had become a hobby for him. Getting them all worked up was fun! Guys were harder to get worked up. So Jackson stuck to teasing women.

Plus he hadn't found some since YouTube came into his life. At least no one he wanted to have in his life."Maybe all cute guys are straight. ... wouldn't be the first time."

Women complained that all cute men were gay but what about the guys around them!? So many guys out there, very cute but straight. Jackson left his video uploading as he collapses on the bed. He wanted to find a boyfriend soon. Even his friend JB agreed that he needed to find someone soon.

Jackson fell asleep shortly after asking the ceiling one question. "Where's all the cute gay guys?"