Winter

Winter Wanted To Forget

Walking through the winter makes my feet cold. I can't fell my feet. I need warm place.

"Where is he? Seriously? He ask me to wait for him in park in this cold winter since 10 in the morning and  till 10.30 he still hasn't come? Ughh...I hate him the most." I whisper while rubbing my hand in front of my mouth so the warm air frommy mouth can make my hand warm a little. I look left and right searching for Jaehyun and still, there's no sign of him.

Should I call him? nah, I don't want to.

I play with the snow under my feet and kick it across, feeling my feet getting colder after doing it.I raised my head  to see the blue sky but there is nothing there except the cloud. I started to look on my left and right again and I see an empty chair not so far from where I stand. So I walk slowly to reach the chair and sit on the chair while waiting for Jaehyun.

I sit on the chair and watching the snow falling from the sky slowly. There will be storm tonight... My mind say. Not so long after I sit, I hear Jaehyun voice and someone else, I can't guess whose voice is that. But for sure, I hear they are talking so cheerfully. Their voice became louder when they passed in front of me.

"Don't forget what I say okay? Don't talk about it in front of him" Jaehyun say to someone beside him. I can see Jaehyun face are deadly serious -if he can- and someone beside him just laugh and put his hand around Jaehyun shoulder.

"No problem. that was an easy thing for me." say someone who looks like i-already-known-Jaehyun-for-a-long-time.

"By the way, where is he? it's already 10.40. we are late for 40 minutes. I hope he won't mad at me." Jaehyun start looking around and finally, after a while, he turn around and see me, sitting on a bench in cold winter. Jaehyun smile an apologetic smile and walk to me with his friend behind.

"Sorry I'm late hyung. I have to fetch him first, but he was overslept, so I must wait for him to get ready first." Jaehyun says after reaching my place. I just let out a sigh, still sitting on the bench.

"Are you mad hyung? Sorry, I'm really sorry... I didn't mean to make you wait here for so long." Jaehyun say again and sit beside me. I turn my face don't want to look at him. He pulled my hand and make me turn around to face him. I look at his apologetic face and that makes me thinking about how beautiful he is even when he was annoying me like this.

Oh God, is he really this beautiful from the start? I just stare at him blankly but in a second already change it to angry look. What am I thinking? stupid me.

"Do you know how long I have been waiting here? It was 40 minutes long, in this cold winter and no information from you? Who do you think I am, so you can make me wait here for so long? If you didn't want to meet me, don't make me wait like this, just said so that you don't like me and don't want to meet me." I speak out not knowing what I'm saying. My face become a little bit hot because of that. Jaehyun face become saddened and that makes me want to hug him, but no, I can't hug him infront of his friend, and who I am, so I can hug him?

"Sorry hyung. I like you, I want to meet you, but..." he stop talking when a hands tap his shoulder. Jaehyun look up and see his friend tapping his shoulder.

"Sorry, this is my fault, I forgot that today Jaehyun want to meet me. I overslept when he came." Jaehyun friend say and I just stare at him blankly. He smile an apologetic smile and make me snapped out. I stand up and dust off the snow from my clothes.

"Okay, but don't you dare make me wait for this long again, or I'll never want to see you again, ever, Jaehyun. You hear me?" I said sternly while facing Jaehyun. Jaehyun still sit on the bench and look at me for a while before nodding his head.

"I won't, I promise." Jaehyun say and get up from the bench, putting his hand around my shoulder and guide me to his car outside the park. Like always, he guide me to the passenger seat and opening the door for me, after that, he went to the driver seat and waiting for all of us ready to go before he starting the machine and start to drive.

 

***~***

 

I don't know where he was going to take me, what I know is that we have been on the road for anhour or more. After a while on the road from the park, I already fall asleep and when I wake up, we are on some place I don't know. Whenever I ask Jaehyun, he say that it was a beautiful place, but he didn't say where it is. I ask Jaehyun about his friend too, but he didn't answer me, so I decided to introduce myself to him.

"Hey" I call. At first, he don't know that I was calling him but then I turn my face to the back seat and face him.

"Oh yeah, may I help you?" He say after clearing his throat.

"We haven't know each other name. What is your name?" I say turn back again to face the road through the front window.

"Oh, my name is Taeyeong, and you are Doyoung, I have heard many things about you from Jaehyun." Taeyeong answer and smile a little.

"Ohh, ok. Since when did you know Jaehyun, I bet you guys an old friends." I say and turn my face to the side window to see the thick layer of snow.

"Yeah, you can say it like that, I have known him for along time and we have some special..." His voice cut off when suddenly Jaehyun cut in.

"Stop chatting and prepare your things, because we almost arrive to the place." Jaehyun say. We all stop talking and gather our belongings while Jaehyun try to park his car on the parking lot outside some restaurant. This place looks fancy. After parking his car, we get off from the car and Jaehyun lead the way to the restaurant. He talks with the reseptionist there and some waitress lead us to our table. We went to the rooftop with a glass ceiling so the snow didn't fall on the table and chair .All I can see there is just one table and four chair. Four chair? But there are just three of us here, who is it that will come? I follow Jaehyun walk to the table and sit across him. The waitress who lead us the way to the rooftop over us the menu and she walk to the back a little to give us privacy.

"Can I ask you something, Jaehyun?" I start talking while reading the menu.

"Sure, what is it hyung?" Jaehyun say and lift up his head from reading the menu, looking straight at me.

"What are you up to? You act weird today." I say still looking on the menu but not reading it again and waiting for Jaehyun to reply. There is a silent for a moment before a waiter walk out to the rooftop with a guy behind him. I look up to see that guy and confuse, because I don't know who is that guy.

"Hi Ten, are you lost? Why are you so late?" Jaehyun say standing up from his chair and hug the guy that he called 'Ten'. I look at Taeyong and he was looking at Jaehyun and Ten who are hugging. What's wrong with Taeyong? I see something different from his eyes froom before, is it... jealously? nahh it doesn't make sense.

"Oh Ten, let me introduce you to my best friend Doyoung-hyung." Jaehyun say and look at me. I stand up and reach out my hands to him. We shake hands and Ten sit beside me, infront off Taeyong.

"So, how long have you guys been here?" Ten ask after we order our food.

"Not so long actually, because someone make us late and make one of us mad." Jaehyun say. Taeyong and I look at Jaehyun angrily, but I keep silent while Taeyong explain to Ten what really happened before.

I'm still looking at Jaehyun but not with angry look again. Jaehyun notice that I have been looking at him and smile at me. That angelic smile... I turn my face to see Ten smiling at Taeyong while Taeyong talking to him. I guess, Ten like Taeyong a lot, but I don't really know what their relationship are and I don't know how Taeyong feel to Ten.

I turn my face again and see Jaehyun who still looking at me but not with his angelic smile again. I can see something inside his eyes, but I don't what it is and maybe I will never know about it. Not long after, the food we ordered are come and we eat while talking a little. After eat, we have a chat again.

"So... what are you up to Jaehyun-hyung? You never call me to eat together. What is it? spill it out" Ten ask forcing Jaehyun to answer. Jaehyun avoided me and Ten but he was looking at Taeyong. There is a silence like before, but this time, Jaehyun answer the question that makes me shock.

"I like someone here and I'm going to confess to him today, when we are going home. So for now, can we just enjoy this moment? I still want to enjoy the moment when we are still friends before the situation become awkward after I confess." Jaehyun say and smile brightly to us.

I can't take it, I don't know why I can't take it, so I just stand up and walk down to the road and catch a taxi. Jaehyun run after me and calling my name but I didn't turn around. I just keep walking and get in to the taxi. I ask the taxi driver to go to my apartment. The driver just nodded his head and start driving to my apartment. I hold my breath to keep myself from crying and avoiding every call I get from my phone. In the end, I turn off my phone and ask the driver to turn on the radio.

"Sir, can you turn on the radio, please?" I ask nicely and the driver turn on the radio. I watch outside of the window, everything was white, everything was covered on a thick layer of snow. Suddenly I hear a creaking sound from the front car and I turn my face on time to see a car lose it controls and hit the taxi I was in.

 

***~***

 

I open my eyes and infront off me was a white ceiling. Where I am? What happened to me? Why my body feels ached from head to toe? I turn my face to see my right when I feel something in my hands. On my right, there was a women holding my hands, sitting on a chair, sleeping peacefully, Behind her, on the sofa, there is a guy sleeping too. I try to move my hand from under her hands and it makes her awake. She lift her head and see me awake, a smile plastered at her face at that time and a tears start to falling down her pretty face. She wakes the guy behind her and talk something to him.

"Dongyoung, can you hear me?" She ask me. I'm really confused. Who is she? Who is Doyoung? Who am I? She noticed my confused look and at that time, her smile faded away.

"Go call the doctor, go call the doctor now!" She demanded to the guy, The guy just run out from the room and come back not long after with another guy using white robe. He is checking me and that makes me uncomfortable. I try to lift my hand, but I can't. So I keep silent while he is checking me. The guy face become confused after checking me and talk to the women beside me but everyone in the room can hear it.

"Everything fine about him, but I think, he lost his memory because of shock and a hit on his head." The guy say making the women beside me shock. The guy excuses himself and leave the room leaving the three of us in the room. The women come near me again and start talking to me.

"Dongyoung, can you remember your name?" she asked and I just shake my head slowly. Her face become sad but she keep trying to make me remember.

"Your name is Dongyoung, Kim Dongyoung, you don't like people call you Dongyoung, so you say to the people to call you Doyoung, you are my son, I'm your mother and he is your father, can you remember me?" She say again, but still I can't remember anything, I just shake my head and that makes her fell on her knees crying. I feel sad too, but I don't know for what.

 

***~***

 

After a month in the Hospital, I can go back home. I still can't remember anything but, my mom and dad help me to remember everything. Time passed so quick and winter come again. I really like winter but I hate winter too, I really like winter because I like to see how the snow fall and make everything white, but I don't know why I hate winter.

I walk around my apartment where I lived alone before the accident but right now, my mom stay there to help me. I found a park not far from my apartment and sit on one of the bench in the park. I sit there not so long but I started to feel cold. I stand up and walk to the other side of the park. Suddenly, I feel something, there's some piercing feeling in my heart, but I don't know why, just like I don't know why I hate winter.

I stand under a clock, kicking snow under my feet. I stand there for a long time but the cold never struck me like before when I sit on the bench. What I feel just a piercing feeling. I look up to the sky and forget about the pierce feeling and suddenly the cold struck me. I look around, my heart ache.

"Cold..." is all I fell right now. Everything covered with thin layer of white snow. My heart ache, but why? I can't remember... I want to remember... But my heart say to forget about it.

I walk back to my apartment and try to forget about my heart ache.

 

 

A/N

the first chapter with Doyoung POV... and the second chapter will be coming with Jaehyun POV

Sorry If the storry are mainstream and other

sorry for all the typos and everything

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!