Snow

Winter Wanted To Forget

"Can you be quick? Doyoung already waiting for 30 minutes now!" I say to Taeyong who still in his bedroom, change his clothes. Not long ater, Taeyong walked out from his bedroom and we walked out from his apartment. Doyoung will be mad at me for being late... Ughh I hate Taeyong the most.

After get in the car, I start the engine and drive to the park not far from Doyoung apartment. After ariving, I get out from the car and walked in to the park with Taeyong beside me.

"Don't forget, don't say anything that makes him suspicious about today event, I want to confess to him today." I say to Taeyong. Taeyong put his hand around my shoulder.

"Don't worry Jaehyun, I will keep silent." Taeyong say and we walk in silent. Not long after, I say something again to him.

"Don't forget what I say okay? Don't talk about it in front of him" I say to Taeyong with my serious face. Taeyong juat laugh and put his hand around my shoulder again.

"No problem. that was an easy thing for me." Taeyong say. I start to look around searching for Doyoung around the park but I can't see him anywhere.

"By the way, where is he? it's already 10.40. we are late for 40 minutes. I hope he won't mad at me." I look around and turn back and see Doyoung sitting on the bench behind me. I smile an apologetic smile and walk to him.

"Sorry I'm late hyung. I have to fetch him first, but he was overslept, so I must wait for him to get ready first." I sit on the bench beside him, He just let out a sigh.

"Are you mad hyung? Sorry, I'm really sorry... I didn't mean to make you wait here for so long." I say again holding his hand to look at me.

"Do you know how long I have been waiting here? It was 40 minutes long, in this cold winter and no information from you? Who do you think I am, so you can make me wait here for so long? If you didn't want to meet me, don't make me wait like this, just said so that you don't like me and don't want to meet me." He speak out. I can see his face become pink after that. I become sad when he said that I don't like him because I like him, like alot.

"Sorry hyung. I like you, I want to meet you, but..." I stop talking when Taeyong tap my shoulder and explain to Doyoung why we are late to fetch him and make him wait in this cold winter. Suddenly, Doyoung stand up.

"Okay, but don't you dare make me wait for this long again, or I'll never want to see you again, ever, Jaehyun. You hear me?" He say sternly to me. I just can't answer him because his beautiful face, but at the end I nod my head.

"I won't, I promise." I say, standing up from the bench and lead the way to my car, opening the passenger seat for doyoung and start the engine.

 

***~***

 

Not long after we are on the road, Doyoung already fell asleep, so I was talking about my plan today with Taeyong.

"Ten will be coming today, do you want to confess to him too?" I ask him because I know he likes Ten. Taeyong face become bright when he heard Ten name and nod excitedly. I just laugh a little at his expression and focusing my attention on the slippery road. We keep silent again after that.

About an hour later, when we almost arrive at the restaurant, Doyoung awake. He keep throwing me question about where I'm going to take him, but I just answer him "To the beautiful place.". Finally he gives up and try to talk with Taeyong. I don't really care about what they are talking about, but when we almost arrive at the restaurant, I cut their conversation. I park the car not far from the restaurant door and get out from the car. I talk to the receptionist there about my reservation and the waitress lead us the way to the rooftop.

There are four chair and a table on the rooftop and I sit on one of the chair beside Taeyong and Doyoung sit infront of me. The waitress hand us the menu and I start to read the menu when Doyoung suddenly ask me something. I don't really hear what he is saying so I just answer casually and look up from the menu.

"What are you up to? You act weird today." He ask still reading the menu. I keep silent thinking what I should answer when another waiter walk with Ten behind him. I stand up and walk to Ten.

"Hi Ten, are you lost? Why are you so late?" I say, giving Ten a brohug. I feel my back become cold and when I turn around, I see Taeyong looking at me with jelousy and Doyoung looking at Taeyong.

"Oh Ten, let me introduce you to my best friend Doyoung-hyung." I say while looking at Doyoung. He stand up and reach out his hands to Ten. They shaking hands and Ten sit beside Doyoung. We order our food and Ten start a conversation.

"So, how long have you guys been here?" Ten ask while looking at Taeyong.

"Not so long actually, because someone make us late and make one of us mad." I say. Taeyong and Doyoung look at me angrily, but I don't care about what they are talking after that, I just stare blankly at Taeyong. I feel Doyoung looking at me so I turn to face him but after that, he turn his face to Ten and Taeyong. Why did he turn around? I still looking at him when he look at me again. I feel like I want to hug him right now, but I can't, I must stick on my plan. Not long after that the food are coming and we start eating with a little conversation while eating. After eat, we have a conversation again.

"So... what are you up to Jaehyun-hyung? You never call me to eat together. What is it? spill it out" Ten ask me, forcing me to answer. For a moment, I keep silent but at the end, I answer the question.

"I like someone here and I'm going to confess to him today, when we are going home. So for now, can we just enjoy this moment? I still want to enjoy the moment when we are still friends before the situation become awkward after I confess." I say and smile brightly. Suddenly Doyoung stand up and run out from the rooftop, I try to catch him, but he was a fast runner, I try to call his name but he didn't look back. He get a taxi and drive away with the taxi.

I went to my car leaving Taeyong and Ten in the restaurant. I drive as fast as I can to catch up with Doyoung. I try to call his phone but he never answer. I try for a few times untuil the operator say that his phone are unactive. The road is slippery, I lost control of my car and my car hit a tree. I still conscious when I call Ten and Taeyong, but when they are arrived, I already unconscious.

 

***~***

 

I received a call from Jaehyun when we are in taxi. He say something but I can't hear what is it. I was looking on the side window while trying to hear what Jaehyun say when I say his car. I hurriedly stop the taxi and get off from the taxi. I call for an ambulance and help Jaehyun to get out from the car. Not long, the ambulance came and bring Jaehyun to the hospital. In the ambulance, Jaehyun awake and he try to say something to me.

"Taeyong-hyung... I love Doyoung... I really LOVE him... but I can't say it to him... He hate me... what should I do?" Jaehyun says and a tears rolling down his face. When the ambulance arrive at the hospital, Jaehyun hurried up to the operation room, but when the doctor come out from the operation room, he gives us a bad news.

Jaehyun didn't make it, he lost so many bloods because of the accident and there is a glass in his chest. The glass can't be taken because it place was hard to reach.

Jaehyun parents that already come before the doctor come out, crying beside me, while I just stand there hugging Ten who is crying too. What should I do? I don't know Doyoung so I can't tell him how Jaehyun felt about him. What should I do now

Jaehyun burial was a few days after the accident, but I didn't see Doyoung there. Where are you Doyoung? How can I tell you about Jaehyun? I'm sorry Jaehyun, I can't tell him... I'm really sorry.

 

 

A/N

the second chapter with Jaehyun POV... and the last chapter for this story

Sorry If the storry are mainstream and other

sorry for all the typos and everything

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!