Happy ending

My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"so....  You are leaving? " asked hyomin to the girl in front of her " after all this year?  Why now? "

The girl laughed,  " yah!  Park hyomin..  It's just a holiday! Come with me then"

"you know i can't,  jiyeon-ah..  Eunjung will kill me if she knew i went holiday with you "

Jiyeon laughed,  " your wife is too protective,  oh by the way,  when will you get married? "

Hyomin pouted,  " i still need to wait one month more..  She need to finish her colleague first and thanks god it's next month"

" good!  I can't wait for your wedding invitation " jiyeon looked at her watch,  " oopps..  I need to go..  Bye! "

"park jiyeon!!!! " hyomin called but the girl's already run away.  Hyomin sighed and tried to call her girlfriend or soon to be her wife.  

"yeeoobbooo~~~" she called sweetly. 

Eunjung laughed ao hard when she heard her voice,  " what's wrong with you? "

" i miss you a lot...  Can i pick you today? "

"emm..  No!  I still have to do my project and it must be finish today "

Hyomin pouted,  "wae....  I miss you...  Don't you miss me too? "

Eunjung laughed again,  " park hyomin..  We just met yesterday.. "

"but i miss you every single second.. "

Eunjung smiled ear to ear,  " still no,  wait at home and cook delicious dinner for us,  okay?  Sorry minnie..  I need to go now..  See you..  Bye! "

"wait!  Wait! "

Tiiittttt.. 

Hyomin sighed in very disappointed,  " that girl...  Really?  She dares to close my call now?  Huuffttt!! "

 

While in the other side..

Eunjung was driving to jewelry store, 

"may i help you? "

Eunjung smiled,  " yeah..  I'm looking for a couple rings,  can i see the best that you have? "

The owner showed her,  " those are the best and the newest.  Would you like to try it? "

Eunjung nodded.  When the rin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter