miss you so much

My Teacher
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it's been a month and hyomin never showed up. eunjung tried her best in study and wanted to prove to Mr Park that she could change. and the one who made her become a better person was her daughter. 

mr park came in the class room and started to annouce their point, " Ham Eunjung.. 100..again.."

all of them was so surprise with a sudden turn over eunjung. she changed.. a lot... and better. 

eunjung came to the man and got her paper before went back to her seat. 

every day eunjung will trap in her room to study, she need to prove to all of the people that she was changing. she need to be in top three. 

it's 1 am in the morning and eunjung couldn't sleep. she tried to call hyomin again even she knew the girl won't answer her call. so she would always leave a voice message and hoped the girl would listen to it.

"hyomin~ah.. how are you... it's 1 am now and i'm still missing you..

i've promised to be a better person and now i'm proving it..

my grade is better now and i'm trying so hard to be in top 3

grandma promises me that she will help us, if i can be in top 3

so.. please, wait for me.. 

i love you, hyomin~ah.."

 

the last day of the test were passing, eunjung finally could take a breathe...

"hei, eunjung! want to go to the bar???" asked soyeon and got an automatic reject from eunjung.

"sorry guys.. i need to go some where" said eunjung and ran to her car. she drove it to hyomin's house and waited in front of the house.

TOK TOK!

eunjung was so surprised to see Mr Park, " oh.. annyeonghaesyo.."

"want to come in?" he asked

eunjung smiled and nodded, " thank you mr park!"

the old man smiled, " but she is not here"

"it's okay.. i can wait"

mr park was a bit surprise but she wanted to know more about this girl, " you change.. a lot and so much better.."

"it's power of love" she joked but she meant it

mr park laughed, " she is older than you"

"yeah.. but.. age is a number, right?" eunjung smiled, " mr park...  i want you to know, how much i love her and i'm willing to change just for her.. i'm not playing but i'm seriously in love with her... i want to spend all of my life with her... i want to marry her.."

mr park sighed, " why don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter