Chapter 2

sweatheart

 

"The bell ending the lessons rang broke Hyungwon out of his own thoughts. He turned around and found out that Hoseok had already gone. Hoseok was standing in front of the class talking to Changkyun. Changkyun's arm was wrapped around Hoseok's waist and Hoseok leaned his head on the younger boy's shoulder. They were talking and laughing and sometimes Hoseok nuzz his head onto the younger boy's neck. They looked so intimate and looked as if not thing and came between them. Hyungwon stood there feeling some kind of pain is killing him from inside just watch the two together. Hyungwon saw that Hoseok was waving at him so he walked towards the blond boy.

"Wanna join us for lunch. It's gonna be fun. Let me introduce you guys. This is Changkyun my best friend and this is Jooheon his classmate. Changkyun, Jooheon this is Hyungwon the one who just moved in to my class and he is now sitting next to me."

"Nice to meet you" Hyungwln said and raised his hand for a handshake but instead for a handshake he just got a nod from Changkyun. Luckily Jooheon also raised his hand and give him a friendly handshake. The atmosphere around them is just so awkward until Hyungwoo, Kihyun and Minhyuk came and join in and broke the awkwardness. They headed down to the cafeteria and once they've got there Hyungwon noticed that everyone was  having their eyes on them and it seemed like normal to the rest of the group. All of them are quite good looking so Hyungwon thought that they were they popular gang of the school. They took their food and went and sat down to a table. 

"Hey you're the new guy in our class. Nice to meet you I'm Minhyuk by the way. Next to me is Kihyun who is always grouchy and act like our mom. He is only acting nice and cute when is with his boyfriend Hyungwoo who is sitting next to him with the robotic emotionless and lots of back muscles and biceps." 

The shiver haired boy talked with even stopped to take a break for breathing. He was super hyped and his hair was even whiter than the walls itself. Minhyuk gave him the biggest and brightest smile that Hyungwon thought that he would be blind over it.

"So why did you moved here ?"  Hoseok asked with his mouth full of food

"Yah don't speak while eating that's disgusting " Kihyun yelled

"Yes mom " Hoseok whined and looked at Hyungwon curiously.

" my dad changed his office place so the whole family moved here with him"Hyungwon answer calmly with his blank expression that just made everyone laughed.

"You're just like Hyungwoo. Always acting cold and stuf " Minhyuk burst out laughing 

"So what do you like to do in your free time ha? Maybe we have the same hobby"

"I like to dance and yeah like everyone else I like spending my time sleeping." 

"Wow you also like to dance too. Hyungwoo here loves dancing and he dances all the time."

"It seems like  we all have interest in music . Me , Minhyuk like to sing. Hoseok also like dancing to and Jooheon amd Changkyun like to rap." Kihyun smiled 

They started talking about anything and things just went so easily. Soon Hyungwon felt like he is now one part of the gang.

The day quickly end and at the time it was finally over Changkyun came to pick Hoseok up at his class. Hoseok rushed out to Changkyun when he saw the boy. He hold the younger boy's arm and soon they were holding hand, walking hand in hand on their way home. Hoseok was trying to convince Changkyun to let him eat ramen but the younger boy refused and he said that wasn't good for Hoseok health. Hoseok pouted and looked in the different direction and not looking at Changkyun. He was trying to ignore the other boy. But all of his efforts just went down to the ocean when Changkyun made his famous weird aego and made him laughed. Changkyun dropped Hoseok in front of his house and went back to his. 

He was listening to music when Hoseok walked in to his room like it was his and jumped on to bed with him.

"Hey" Hoseok gave him a big smile before tugging himself next to Changkyun and rested his head on Changkyun's chest.

"We're you feeling uncomfortable this noon cuz you don't talk much as you always do. You seemed a bit down" Hoseok asked worriedly.

"Nah I'm fine" he kissed Hoseok's forehead. What could he say. Say that he had a crush on Hoseok and he felt uncomfortable with the way Hyungwon was looking at Hoseok. That would just immediately destroy their friend ship. He didn't want to take that risk. He didn't want to lose Hoseok.

"You sure? If anything go wrong you have to immediately tell me okay." Hoseok was still suspicious and didn't really buy it. 

"I'm okay" Changkyun kiss him on the head and runners his fingers into Hoseok's blond hair and scratched gently on Hoseok's scalp making the older boy to purr like a cat.

All of a sudden a thought of kissing Hoseok appeared inside Changkyun's mind and before he even knew it his lips were on the blond.boy's lips make both of them shock and froze.Hoseok's lips was sold and sweet and Changkyun can't help himself from kissing the older boy deeper. When Hoseok opened his mouth to gasp some air Changkyun got his tongh into Hoseok's mouth and started playing with Hoseok's. Soon Hoseok mind went blank and he was drove into the kiss. They were just lying there kissing and making out until Hoseok couldn't take it anymore and he had to pushed Changkyun off.

"What was that... Why..." Hoseok asked ., he was all blushed and his face was red like a tomato. He looked so cute that Changkyun just wanted to kiss him again.

"I don't know but you tasted sweet " Changkyun his own lips and made Hoseok blush again." I can't help it. I just wanna kiss you. That's all"

Hoseok finally broke the weird atmosphere around them " Now should we try some anime or read some comics. You choose"

"I prefer comics" 

"Okay then"

They started reading some Marvel comics and forgot about what happened before. They spent the night cuddling and reading comics

 

Sorry for the late updates guy I just don't know what to write so here it is the second chapter of my first fanfic. Hope you guys liked it. Thanks for reading. Ummm this is like inspired by a hyungwonho fanfic on ao3 so there are some details that are quite alike so I hope you don't mind. Once againthanks for reading guys