Chapter 1

sweatheart

Changkyun and Hoseok had been together since they were kids. And ever since they first met they just immediatedly felt really close and they were always sticking up with each other.  Soon their parents got used to how the boys would always together and the two families are really close. Now Changkyun is a sophomore and Hoseok is a seinor in highschool. It was a just one of their normal morning, Changkyun woke up and saw Hoseok was sleeping peacefully next to him. The older boy was cuddling beside him, hugging his waist and placing his head on the boy's chest. Changkyun just loved the look on Hoseok's face when he was spleeping and he loved the natural smell of Hoseok, it was a light but sweet aromas that just Hoseok's signature. After tucking head on to the older boy's neck, using his lips to fell Hoseok soft and sweet skin he finally realized that it was time for them to wake up.

"Hyung c'mon wake up it's time for you to wake up" he said as he shaked the older boy's shoulder a little bit. But Hoseok just mumbled and refused to wake up. Changkyun had no choice but to wake Hoseok up again. This time luckily Hoseok had finally woken up. Rupping his checks onto Changkyun's chest once again, he rupped his spleepy as before looking up to Changkyun with a blank expression. Hoseok's expression  was just too cute to Changkyun. He smiled softly and started to stand up from the bed and pulled Hoseok up. They got dressed quickly after that while Hoseok was still really sleepy. They wentt downstairs, had breakfast with Changkyun's parents and Hoseok went to his house to get changed and  Changkyun was off to take his bike.

They went to school and got to their own class. When Hoseok got to his class, he was suddenly huged by Minhyuk, the boy clinged on him like a koala and greeted him with his famous smile. "Morning Hoseok " said the tow boys who were still cuddling Kihyun and Shownu. Kihyun, Minhyuk and Hoseok had been best friend for there years now and Shownu was Kihyun's boyfriend who had this emotionless robotic face.  But the big guy really like Kihyun and they were just like an old couple ( a cute on though) and sometimes Minhyuk said that they were just like his parents. They went into the class and soon after the teacher arrived ." Morning class today we have a new student joining in." She said and looked out to the door. A guy walked into their class, he was tall and quite thin, he got this charming outlook but his expression was as blank as Shownu or even more. 

"I'm Chae Hyungwon. Nice to meet you."

"Do you want to tell us more about yourself" the teacher asked when she heard such short introduction but the boy just shook his head to refused. The teacher ahd no choice but to tell him to get to his seat. "There's an empty seat next Hoseok, come and seat next to him". 

He walked down next to Hoseok who was just texting with Changkyun and beged the younger boy to buy him ramyeon for lunch. Hoseok realized that Hyungwon was standing next to him, he immediately but his phone to his pocket and greet the boy with a big smile

" Hi i'm Hoseok nice to meet you"

That smile of Hoseok and the way the sunlight brightened up his pale skin just skipped one of Hyungwon's beat and made him froze. He awkwardly replied

" Nice to meet you too."

He also sat down and they began their lesson. Before Hyungwon even realized it, he was continuously glancing at Hoseok through all the classes and he just couldn't concentrate. Hoseok was also good looking but opposite to Hyungwon cold and edgy look Hoseok was like that cute boy next door, his blond hair was just so fluffy, his skin was pale and he got this amazingly beautiful eyes and red and juicy cherry like lips that Hyungwon just want to bite on. At that point when he found out he knew that he had a crush on the blond guy. 

 

Sorry for the late updates i've been busy these days. Thanks for reading and i hope u guys enjoy it

English is not my mother tough so there may be some grammar mistakes