Psychometry [Information]

Psychometry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is just to make things clear about the ability. After re-reading (less editting. I haven't started on the editting of grammar and tenses yet), I've noticed that the way I write the story might leave some of you confused about the ability that jiyeon possess. So, this chapter is dedicated just for the ability. The ability itself is a non-fiction, but the way I interpreted it in the story is fiction, though not completely.  

Psychometry - 

Definition: The ability to see the history of an event or a person by touching something associated with them. 

The something could refer to a non-living object, or a living thing, in this case, pigeons. Jiyeon does not have the ability to stop herself from using the ability with living things. But she has the ability to stop using it on non-animated objects. 

Her ability does not work on objects with no signicant history. In this case, the pencil and paper that the psychopath handed it to her. They don't activate her ability unless it has already been used before, or it holds a signicant event or history. For example, using the pencil to stab someone. That was just an example. It could be possible, but it's rarely the case. 

The object with a signicant history in the story would be the ring, and of course the knife that she used to stab the psychopath with. She have a choice whether or not she want to activate her ability. For the ring, she chose to activate it. For the knife, she didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter