So Much For My Happy Ending

Blind

                                  Weeks passed, Youngjae didn't see Jongup & Bambam so often. He was in the English class, Daehyun had a concerned look upon his face and Mark decided to speak "You ok Youngjae? You seem so sad lately" , Youngjae did a tired smirk, nodded and said "Yes I'm fine....I'm fine" with that he stayed silent. Youngjae's birthday were getting closer and closer, it remained only 3 days until 24 January that was Youngjae's birthday, Mark was at Daehyun's house and they were almost laying in different sofas, Daehyun said "Mark....Youngjae's birthday is coming...what should we do?" , Mark straighten his position and said happily "Hmm, I thought of making a cake, you and me for him, then taking him to a cinema and in the night to the park you showed me, there were people who fire fireworks" Mark had a big happy smile, but Daehyun looked at him boredly "No Mark! I mean he is sad and I think....I think he's in love with Jongup.....we should help them, I think it's the only way for Youngjae to be happy again" , Mark looked at him in surprise and said "And how are we gonna find Jongup and persuade him without getting in trouble with his squad?" , Daehyun looked at him with unsure look and said "He's not with the squad anymore.....and I think I know how to find him" , Mark hugged him tightly and said "Yey my sweet hyung is the best" , with that they looked each other with a serious look and they burst into laugher.

                               Youngjae's birthday came, they didn't have school cause it was Saturday. Daehyun & Mark went to Youngjae's house, they celebrated his birthday and they went outside. They went to a Coffee Shop, Youngjae seemed that he tries to smile, but they were all silent. After some minutes, Youngjae saw that a man was too close to him, when he looked he saw Jongup, Jongup fell on his knee he brought flowers to Youngjae's face and said while his face was turned to the ground "I'm sorry Yoo Youngjae, I was so blind to see your love" he then looked Youngjae but remained on his knee " At first I said this love is crazy, but then I realised without you I'm burnt up & nothing is left. I missed you. I love you Youngjae" , Youngjae got up with teary eyes, also Jongup got up, Youngjae punched Jongup's shoulder and hugged him, Jongup hugged him tightly and said I'm sorry, Youngjae looked at him and said "How did you find me?" , Jongup smiled innocently and said "I was really ashamed to come and I was afraid that you wouldn't accept me, but Daehyun & Mark found and helped me to do it" , Youngjae slapped Jongup's arm with strength and then turned to his friends and said "Thank you" ,with that both of them hugged him and said "Happy Birthday Youngjae!" . Youngjae decided he would try with Jongup, cause he felt what love is when he was with him.

                    Bambam's House he was half laying on his sofa and thinking about what happened these weeks,his thoughts were cut hen he heard a knock on the door, when he opened it he saw someone he didn't expect, it was Jongup, Bambam frowned his eyesbrows, Jongup said "Can I talk to you, just for a minute" , Bambam went on the side & Jongup got in. They both sat in silence but Jongup said "We've been friends for long, I was always there for you as you were there for me too. I know we've argued, we've had a really big fight, mostly in that narrow street, but I....I want to leave this behind and be your friend cause I know you love me and I love you too" , he was looking Bambam in the eyes the whole time, he saw Bambam's eyes water, Bambam bite his lower lip really hard to hold his tears back and hugged Jongup tightly and said in this shoulder "I'm really sorry hyung, I'm so sorry" , Jongup pulled him back, with hands on Bambam's arms and said "Friends again?" , a tear escaped from Bambam's eyes, nodded and said in cracked voice "Yes....Yes!" . unstoppable tears started falling and they both hugged tightly and warmly, that was the first time Bambam felt someone caring for him in real.

                      Youngjae was in his house cooking something so he could eat with Jongup, cause Jongup called him and said he's coming over. The food was ready and then he heard the door bell, when he opened it he saw Jongup with Bambam, Youngjae was in shock, Bambam raised his head, Youngjae realised that Bambam had cried, then Bambam said in really sad voice "I'm sorry Youngjae....I was so mean and bullied you, I wish I hadn't done it, I feel really ashamed and....and" with that he stopped, he burst in tears and hide his eyes with his hand, while looking down, then he felt arms around him and he heard Youngjae's sweet voice "I forgive you Bambam" , then Youngjae raised his head from the jaw, wiped his tears and said "Promise me that you won't bully anyone anymore" , Bambam swallowed both of his lips and just nodded, words weren't coming out of his mouth.

                  Months passed, Youngjae and Jongup's relationship was getting better and better, his friends, Mark & Daehyun, were always on his side helping and supporting him. Well, Bambam wasn't disturbing them, he was talking with them and listened to Bambam's words, he was trying to improve himself and not bully anyone, Youngjae knew that Bambam still liked him, but Bambam never flirted him and it was obvious that he was trying to move on. Youngjae can't describe how happy he feels right now, he feels like he's the happiest human on earth, he wishes this beautiful situation stays like this forever.

                                                                                                                                                                                              THE END

 Some of Jongup's lines to Youngjae are from BAP's "Blind" , but all the other are all mine ^_^