Fate

FATE

 

By November, it’s already got in chiil of winter. She has long hair that pass through her shoulder blade, hazel eyes, long eyelashes, perfect shaped nose, clean skin and she was wearing a school uniform. That high school’s girl entered the subway, look for empty seat, then sat gladly next to boy wearing a hood. When she sat down on the seat, her feet was just rest now that walking in all day. From 7 am to 8 pm, she get in her class and now this is going back to her home.

She fished out sketchbook and black pencil from her bag and she continue to draw her black and white landscape sketch. While her all attention only paying sketch drawing hard, then heavy and warm thing felt on her shoulder. She slightly shocked and look over her shoulders. That was boy who are sitting next to her. He was still sleeping, maybe he fell on her shoulders caused by subway’s turning. She looked that boy was wearing headphone when she arrived in subway.

She tried to push him, but there was no signs boy woke up. Inherently, she never talk with the someone who is male except her father. So, it was so hard to tell something to him.

If she looked at that boy, he was an absolutely handsome guy with clean and white skin like a vampire, thin pink lips, and perfect eyebrows. Soon, when it was close to station which is girl should get off, that guy’s eyerlashes were vibrating and woke up.

He said, “I’m sorry”.

“I…I..It’s okay”, she said confused voice and get out from the subway. Subway flew away and that girl left eliminating on her heart. Her heart was beating like get out from her chest and thousand butterflies were flying in her stomach. Feeligs that she never felt, she almost get in insane in way to her home.

Her mother said, “Oh my Minah, did you arrive?”

Minah whispered, “Yes, mommy”

Minah entered her room and notice her sketchbook wasn’t in her bag. Maybe she left her sketchbook  in the subway caused by to be excited too much.

“That was need for my this season’s grade”, she told herself too. She had taken new sketchbook from her locker and started to draw all sketches from the beginning which were in her sketchbook forget in the subway. She was continuous drawing and last one is left. That was landscape sketch that she was drawing in the subway. Her teacher had given a task no matter what the topic.

She tried to imagine her mind that mountains, but she can’t do that. Because in her mind, that boy was arounding and she didn’t focus on her sketch.

 She ripped up that leaf and sketch the that boy’s face as she can as imagine on new leaf. His perfect eyebrows, thin lips and sharp chin… She tried to draw didn’t leave his anything even his single mole.

Several hours later, her perfect creature is ready. Under the title of “Fate” that boy’s perfect portrait is appearing.

She finished her sketch and laid on her bed, but not long time later her mother called her to get up. She had been drawing whole night. She washed her face and hand and get ready for headed to her school by subway. When she entered the subway, she wanted to see that boy again in herself.

Her station came and she went to her school. When she got on school, there was her only one friend ,Yoona, who is feeling she is alive.

Yoona said, “I almost died for waiting you. You are too slow”

Minah didn’t say any reply, because already that boy is arounding in her mind and she was appeaing on her face that mysterious smile.

Yoona said, “What? I’m talking to you, but you didn’t notice me. And smiling mysterious. Did you fall in love?”

Minah shouted, “WHAT? N…No. What are you talking about? Let’s go to the class. We almost late”. Then she walk foreward and left Yoona in her beside.

The words that Yoona said was scaring Minah. Her two cheeks were blooding and that feelings are covered her again. During this, that boy was thinking in her mind again. His all things came to her mind. Minah took new piece of paper and start to draw him again.

She stopped the voice of teacher warning to her pay attention on her lesson. She apologized from her teacher and throw away that paper.

Minah didn’t do anything during the lesson caused by that boy. All the time Annie asked about what’s wrong with her, but Minah crap out her questions and it’s already time to break.

Minah was walking on the floor. In her mind, “Is it true fall in love with first sight?” “Will we meet again?” “Did I fall in love with him?” “But it’s impossible”. She was thinking about things like that. Suddenly, familiar voice called her “Hey, girl”. Minah turned back into him. That was the boy who met in subway and he was arounding in her mind whole day. And in his hand, Minah’s sketchbook was appearing.

Boy said, “Are you Minah?”

Minah whispered, “Y..y..yes”

Boy said, “It’s your sketchbook. You left it in the subway”

She said, “How did you find me?”

Boy said, “Your school address was on your sketchbook”

Minah whispered again, “Okay”

Boy said, “My name is Sehun”

Crystal nodded silently. Right now, her heart is almost get out her thorax. Her heart was beating faster than before.

Boy said, “Can I bring you to your home? It’s too late.”

Minah whispered, “O..Okay”

They entered in subway together and they came in station that Minah should get off the subway. They walked to Minah’s home too. They were talking about many things until they came in Minah’s 15 floors apartment. It’s first time that Minah talked a long time with male person except her father. Caused by this she had been talking wrong and right and stuck in panic. It makes him adored because of her cuteness.

Minah said, “Thanks for bringing to my home.”

Sehun said, “See you again later, Bye”

Minah was going into her home, but suddenly Twist called her.

He said, “Can you give me your phone number?”

While he was saying this, he was differ from before. He was like a little boy who wants candy from his mother. Minah gave her phone number to him and entered to her home. Then Sehun staring her number and smiling while he was walking to his home joyfully.

With the joy of happiness Minah rushed through the door of his home and did all the chores, but the thought of this boy, Sehun, was not leaving her mind. While she was drowning in her thought about Sehun, suddenly her phone was ranging and that was unknown number.

Minah said, “Hello”

The person who called her that was Sehun. Sehun said, “Hi. I’m Sehun”

She whispered. “Oh… Hi”

When she heard name that “Sehun”, she smiled again. Is it maybe love? Pure first love that fell in of first sight.

From that day, they always talk in phone and sometimes Sehun brings Minah to her home and school. Further Sehun transferred the school of Minah and they got closer and more closer. If the people see them from other side, they’ll looks like couples. But they are just friends. Remind themselves repeatedly, cannot exceed the limitline of word that “Friends”, Minah and Sehun. They fell in love each other since 6 months ago, but they didn’t want to destroy they relationship between them. So, they were just loving each other from the hiding of word that “Friends”

One day,

Minah talked in her phone, “Where are you? I already came”

Sehun said from the phone, “I’m just standing in opposite of that café”

Minah looked through the café’s window, then she looked the person who is wanted to see too much. He was smiling in his lovely smile and waving his hands while he was acrossing the road.

Minah goaned, “NO” and stand up her table. Every people who in café were all staring at her. Minah ignored them and run to the road. She cutted through the crowded person who are on the road. When she got in crowded people, she looked the person who she loves him more than her life. Her tears willing up from her eyes uncontrolled and beggin on her knees. She put Sehun’s head that was mixed in his blood on her leg. She was crying while Sehun’s blood was painting her leg colour that bloody red.

As soon, ambulance van was signalling and came the place that where they are. They took Sehun and get in the ambulance van. Whereas, Minah had half-minded and followed Sehun then came to the gate of the hospital.

Doctor said, “It’s car accident. He is blooding in outside. To prepare a patient for surgery.”

Sehun that was covered blood and doctors took him into the room that has name of ‘operation room’. Minah can’t do anything except pray to the God for Sehun.

When she sat on the chair and saw her clothes that covered from blood of Sehun. Her whole body was shaking and her endless and eternally tears were running thourgh her eyes.

“It’s my fault. All my fault. If I didn’t say come in hurry, he had never been situation like this. All is my fault”. Minah said in herself and cursing herself.

Surgery continued for 2 hours. Then doctor came out from operation room.

Minah, “Doctor, is he alright?”

Doctor said, “Surgery is succeed. We did everything as we can. Now, it’s all depend on patient.”

 

Sehun transferred to normal sector from 12 days ago, but he still didn’t wake up. Minah was glad for Sehun is alive, but the words of doctor is worried her, that “It’s too early for glad. He’s still in coma”.

When Minah ate something and get back to Sehun’s room, Sehun was awake. Minah hurriedly ran to him.

Minah said, “Sehun, are you okay?”

Sehun just nodded and barely smiling to her.

Minah was crying and she remember should call doctor. As soon, doctor came into Sehun’s room.

Doctor said surprisely, “It’s just miracle”

Minah said, “What’s mean?”

Doctor said, “His brain damaged. It’s impossible to wake up like this. So, it’s real magic.”

Sehun was lying silently.

Minah was smiling while holding Sehun’s hand. They were both very delighted like holding most expensive treasure in the world. They didn’t say “I love you”, but their hearts were shouting “I love you”.

Minah said, “Do you wanna drink?”. Sehun nodded.

She get out his room and she was backing to his room, but many doctors and nurses were running through the Sehun's room. Minah was running too. In Sehun’s room, Sehun was in paroxysm and delirous. Doctors were trying to save him.

Nurse said, “You cannot be here. Please, get out”.

Minah was crying and get out of the his room. She screamed, “SEHUN”.

Doctor get out his room.

He said, “I told you it’s miracle. His brain is already started to dead. Maybe love force is awake him. He doesn’t have any chance. Prepare yourself. Get out him from the hospital and make him happy rest of his little time. I’m sorry” and he left.

Minah had any power and fall on cold and chill floor, but her inside was colder than this floor. Suddenly, people’s talking was disappear and everything was being white to black out.

 

When Minah opened her eyes, she saw white ceiling of hospital. Then she looked to right way and saw Sehun was sitting on chair next to her.

Crystal whispered, “Sehun…”

Sehun said, “Doctors said you were in daze. And I can get out this hospital. Will you date with me?”

Minah nodded.

She wanted it was all just dream, but it wasn’t.

They changed their clothes and get out the hospital.

Minah asked, “First, where will we go?”

Sehun said, “Let’s go cinema.”

They came in cinema, choose comedy movie and entered.

People were laughing during movie, but Sehun and Minah didn’t. They were holding their hands and staring each other deeply. Like their last time to each other.

They get out from the cinema and ate something.

They spent this day like couples.

They came to the fountain of park that close to hospital. In music speech, fountain were dancing and sparkling many colours. In park, there were anyone except from them. Like it’s only for them. They were just holding their hands and staring each other eyes that full of love. Sehun broke this silence.

Sehun said, “One day, I was backing to my home. But I slept in metro caused by I was too tired. When I woke up, I was leaning on one girl’s shoulder. She was fluttering and her eyes were almost get out her face, that was too cuteness. Maybe I fell in love with her first sight. I wanted to see her again and I found her sketchbook. It was like God’s gift for me. I went to her school joyfully and I found her. I gave her sketchbook and take her phone number. From that day we always meet and I transferred to her class. I thought I just attracted to her, but by the time I knew I fell in love her deeply. But I didn’t tell her “I love you”, because I thought she will run from me.”

Minah said softly, “One day, after my school I was in metro. One boy leaning my shoulder and sleeping. I didn’t know what should I do. When I get out metro hurriedly, I knew forget my sketchbook. I smiled when I think about him. Maybe I fell in love with him first sight. Then he was standing outside my school and holding my sketchbook. From that they we always meet and we became friends. I thought I just attracted to him, but by the time I knew I fell in love him deeply. But I didn’t tell him “I love you”, because I thought he will run from me.”

Sehun said, “Minah, I love you”

Minah said, “I love you too”.

Sehun get in close to her and touched his thin pink lips that no one touched. They bouth fely joy and sadness. Their eyes both willing up tears and tears came to their lips. Their tears were bitter like this hard life.

Suddenly, the lips that touching Minah’s lips disappeared and something fell on her knees. When she opened her eyes and looked Sehun was on her knees. His hand was bloodless and his eyes closed. Minah was crying and screaming while holding her loving boy that already left this world.

--- 5 years later ---

The field that covered by grass. There is a woman that about 25 and she was front of entombment. There was a strewment that she put.

She has long hair that pass through her shoulder blade, hazel eyes, long eyelash, perfect shaped nose and clean skin. She is still Minah that was in 5 years before. Front of her gravestone, there was “Oh Sehun 1994-2016”.

Minah said, “How was you? I was good. I missed you too much. I will marry soon. He is good guy and as same as you. If I have a son, I will give your name. So, you must born in my son. I still regret. If I didn’t to make hurry up, you won’t be like this. You are my eternal  love in my heart forever.”

While she was saying this, tears were running on her cheek. Then breezing was like Sehun saying “It’s not your fault. Don’t cry, my darling” and wiping tears.

Minah put her wedding invitation and frame photo on his entombment. Then she left.

After she left, soon, enjoyable butterfly flew and stand on the portrait of Sehun that titled “Fate” 25th of November, 2015.

Love is what you are now. If you found your love, hold her hands right now. While you are in fear and panic, your darling already person who wouldn’t in this world. Right know embrace your darling tightly and say “I love you” instead of ,later, embracing chill gravestone and shouting “I love you”.