[DahMo] Drunk Love

Beautiful Paradise『Twice One-Shot Stories』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [DahMo] Drunk Love [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] [Dahyun's POV]

 

, , Hoe, . Just a few of many names called and whispered at me as i walk down the hallway of the school. Kim Dahyun, That's me. The school punching bag and the biggest nerd, It's just because i like girls.

Yeah, i like girls and there's only one person who has caught my eyes, Here she is.. Hirai Momo, head of the dancing club. 

She's one of the famous girls in school, She pulls a disgusted face as she approached me with her side kicks, Minatozaki Sana and Myoui Mina

 

"Oh look who it is, girls!" Her japanese accent echoed the hall. 

"If it isn't little miss Dahyun! How are you, ? Oh wait, we don't care" Momo smirked as she "accidentally" push me down to the ground, spilling my books all over the place.

Her tinkling laugh echoes through the corridor before she says "Let's go girls!"

I sighed, trying to get up but i failed. Suddenly, i felt hands wrapping at my arm, lifting me up. I looked up who it is, and it none other than Minatozaki Sana, you'd be suprise if she hurt me but no. She's actually the nice one, i don't really get it why she hang with those girls. Sana is really caring, she's also beautiful but definitely not her type.

"Are you okay Dahyunnie? Did she pushed you hard?" Her voice is worried, and caring.

"Nae eonnie" i pulled a fake smile, but i think she noticed it.

"Let's go to the clinic okay?" I know that she doesn't take "No" as an answer. I just nod.

Whispered filled my ears. Why is she with my Sana?! What is that doing with her? doesn't deserve to hold Sana's hands!

That what i heard, i looked down feeling do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter