[SanaxYou] Happy Birthday

Beautiful Paradise『Twice One-Shot Stories』
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [SanaxYou] Happy Birthday [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] *Ring* *Ring*

The sound of your alarm woke you up. "Ahh~ What time is it?" You opened your phone seind it's only 7 am but you noticed someting. 12/29/17. "Holy ", you cursed as you remembered that it's your girlfriend's bday. You panicked, why? You haven't bought anything for her.

You walked back and forth on your room thinking of a good idea to surprise your lover. Suddenly, An idea popped in your head, you quickly find your phone texting a certain girl. 

To: Park Jihyo

Hey! Today is Sana's bday and i wanna surprise her.

I need your dorm to be able to do that so will you kindly took Sana away from your dorm.

Please Eonnie >_< I need to do this pleaseee~

Bring her back at 4, please tell the other members and go now. Thank you :)

-y/n ^_^ 

 

You dropped your phone and started to plan things out. You were so serious that the vibration of your phone shocked you, making you fall of your chair. You grabbed your phone, opening the little messages there. 

From: Park Jihyo

Okay, Sure! We'll leave at 8.

Also our gifts for Sana is at JeongMo's Room~

Good luck ;)

 

You smiled as you continued your planning. 'Hm, What would Sana like? Squirrels, Cute stuffs, Perfume, Spring Rolls, Not to expensive stuffs.', You wrote everything down. 'How about a candled dinner date and a little dancing? Yes yes', You wrote all the things you need. 'What would i design the room? Happy Birthday Sana on the wall, lots of balloons at the ground, a path of rose petals, dozens of flowers.', You smiled at your plan as you went out to buy all the stuffs you need.

You first went to Victoria Secret Shop, you wondered around the store, searching for the perfect perfume for your girl. A moment later, you found the ones. You bought Victoria's Secret Very y Perfume Eau de Parfum Spray, Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist and Victoria's Secret Fantasies Love Spell Fragrance Mist. 

You went out of the store and started another journey. You went to every store back and forth. The clock hit 12:00 meaning you only have 4 hours to prepare. You run towards the parking lot slightly bumping into people. 

You entered your car, starting it and drove as fast as you could. You panicked so much that you almost hit a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter