The New English Teacher

The Key To Your Heart

“Oh my God, did you see that?! He’s so fcking rude!” Seungkwan exclaims.

“I would say you’re the one who’s rude Mr Boo and don’t you think he’s hot? He looks like that famous actor, Leonardo is it?”

“Dahyun! I thought you’re my best friend?!” the girl laughs before presenting her lunchbox.

“I am your best friend, that’s why I know you well. And stop teasing Chan so much. Poor that kid”

“You think I’m too harsh towards him?” Seungkwan also reaches out his lunchbox.

“From my point of view, yes, but I guess Chan is already used to it as he always rolls his eyes at your sassiness. Anyway, what you got there?” Dahyun extends her neck to see the inside of the white container with flowery patterns.

“High quality salads and some rolled eggs” Seungkwan sighs. Yup, he’s on a diet after freaking out this morning that he gains 5kg in one night. How the hell did that happen? Oh yeah, pizza.

“Poor you, want some?” Dahyun offers some of her fried rice and if its not because of his diet, Seungkwan would gladly accept.

“Don’t Dahyun, I have to burn this kilos first”

 

With a pout, they both continued eating while talking about their school and gossips. And let’s not forget about Chwe Hansol.

For Seungkwan, Chwe Hansol is indeed good-looking but he doesn’t really like his attitude who seemed to be amused with his sass. Everyone including Chan and Dahyun always complains about his sass while that guy, looks like he’s enjoying it. And somehow it affects Chan. And let’s not forget the humiliation Seungkwan felt when he tried his best to speak in English to him, and Hansol just turned him down by speaking Korean. From the corner of his eyes, he could clearly see the other students in class are laughing at him. As ego is his pride, so valuable, he promised himself that he would definitely pay that son of a female dog a lesson.

 

 

Recess ended as the school bell rings, students starts to enter their respective class and Seungkwan’s eyes had been eying on the front door for sometime.

“You looked like you’re waiting for your soulmate to pop out of nowhere and scold her why she’s late”

Since when did Hansol entered class. Oh yeah, the back door.

“You know what Hansol, for a new student, you received a good impression from the other students for your good looks, but hell no for me. You just slipped into (diamond life) hell itself” Seungkwan said while shooting daggers towards Hansol from his eyes. And it really pissed him off to see the latter smirking.

“Is that a threat coming from that cute face of yours? Sorry cutie pie, I think when I saw you, I stepped into heaven instead”

Seungkwan’s heart did not just stopped for a second. He did not find this guy appealing and he denies the radiating light coming from that devil’s smirking face.

“Are you flirting with me right now? And did you call me cute?! For your information, I am not cute, a diva like me can’t be cute!”

“Then, what can I call you, diva Boo” Hansol winks at Seungkwan’s who’s now fanning himself of the suddenly hot temperature in the classroom or maybe because his heart beating so fast… with anger of course. There’s no such thing as falling for the guy.

 

Meanwhile,

Chan and Dahyun could only stare at both of them, and then they glanced at each other before smiling.

“Don’t you think they looked like a cute couple” Dahyun starts.

“Umm… with arguments everyday? Maybe”

“The class would be hella loud after this”

“And at least, Seungkwan hyung wont be bothering me after this” Chan said, grinning to himself.

They continue to watch the drama with Seungkwan praising himself and Hansol flirt-tease until suddenly everyone’s heads turned towards the blackboard while covering their ears.

“Finally, peace at last” the person now standing in front of the class with a chalk in his hand, is not someone the students are familiar with. Except Hansol and Chan though.

“Hey hyung!” Hansol breaks the silence and starts waving his hand earning some confused glances from the other students.

“That’s Mr Hong for you Hansol and please be seated both of you” he motions Hansol and Seungkwan to sit down.

“Anyway, to answer your confused faces let me introduce myself” the said Mr Hong then writes something on the blackboard which turns out to be his name.

“So, my name is Hong Jisoo and you guys can call me Mr Hong. I just finished my studies abroad and came here to gain my first teaching experience as your new English teacher, replacing Madam Choi. Any questions so far?”

Hansol was raising his hand while the other students just remain silent.

“Since no one is – “

Mr Hong! Are you blind? Can’t you see me raising my hand here?” Jisoo sighs.

“Yes Hansol, what is it?”

“Are you married?”

“Gosh Hansol, you clearly know I’m married or not! Now, since there’s no one else have a question, I would like you guys to give me and Hansol, who’s a new student here, an introduction so we get to know you guys. Just tell us the basics”

And so the, introduction session begins and most students are not listening. Why would they anyway? After what it feels like centuries, it’s finally Seungkwan’s turn.

“Everybody scream!” and everyone did (except for Jisoo and Hansol tho).

“Hello and good morning, my name is Boo Seungkwan, the diva of the class. I came from Jeju-do a couple years ago and stayed at a small apartment near school to continue my studies in SK School of Arts. Thank you for listening and give Boo Seungkwan, a round of applause!” And still, everybody did. Some even whistle. This impressed both the new teacher and student.

“Is he really like that?” Hansol whispers to Chan’s ear.

“Yeah, even though he’s a sass that hurts people with his sharp tongue, everyone loves him. Like he’s the one that makes school a little more interesting” Chan answered while clapping his hands. Hansol smiled at the answer and shifts his gaze towards Seungkwan who is still standing, giving flying kisses towards the other students. Yup, obviously his heart is beating normally.

Then, a few minutes later, the introduction session is almost over with only Chan and Hansol’s turn left. Chan starts first.

“Hello, I’m Lee Chan who jumped a grade. So I’m pretty much the youngest in here. Thank you”

Short and simple. Cute ;)

“I’ve already introduced myself earlier but I’ll introduce myself again using Korean. My name is Chwe Hansol and I’m half-korean, half-american. I lived in America previously and Mr Hong was my neighbour. Apparently now in Korea, we lived under the same roof” Hansol finished with a smirk towards Jisoo. The said teacher could only facepalm internally.

“Okay, that’s the end of the introduction session, and it seems time hates us as our class is almost over. So for this last few minutes, I’m gonna state some rules in my class. First, since this is our first class and I was told that your English is not that well, I let you guys speak in Korean but for the next class and so on, only English is allowed. Those who I caught speaking Korean will pay 500 won as a punishment. Snacks and drinks are allowed. The uses of phone or tablets are prohibited and don’t ever sleep in my class and if you do, you’ll have to stand on the chair til the class is over. Speaking of sleeping, Chwe Hansol! Don’t sleep on Chan’s lap! Get up right now!”

And the other students are thinking and wishing, for the old Madam Choi to teach them instead.

 

//

 

Jihoon is sleeping on his desk, dreaming about rabbits and flowers until some devil woke him up by knocking on the hard wood rather loudly. When he turned, he thought he saw an angel but quickly ignores the thought when the latter smirk. Yup, he’s a fallen angel named the devil, or better be known Yoon Jeonghan.

“Why are you waking me up during English? Madam Choi wouldn’t mind” the pink hair boy said as he tried to sleep again. Jeonghan sighs before sitting next to his deskmate.

“The thing is, Madam Choi wont be teaching us anymore” that wakes him up.

“Why? She was perfectly fine yesterday! And I saw her this morning to. Or is it…” Jihoon looks at Jeonghan “… her ghost?”

Jeonghan laughs and gives Jihoon a soft knock on the head.

“Yah, she’s not dead. They got a new teacher to replace some of her class since she’s old”

“Oh I see, I hope this new English teacher would let me sleep tho”

“Pray on! I heard from Chan that this new English teacher doesn’t let anyone sleep in his class and English 24/7!”

“Oh sht!”

A knock was heard and speak of the Jeonghan devil, here comes the new teacher.

“Hello students, I’m your new English teacher, replacing Madam Choi, Mr Hong Jisoo. Mr Hong for short”

And Jihoon had to ignore the words that suddenly running in his mind. He’s cute.

 


AN: Yay another update! It's 2AM and in another 7 hours, I had exams. I blame seventeen and fanfics for not giving me a chance to study at all XD

And I introduced you to 2Ji! JiJi? Other couples will be introduced in the next chapter! (And Chan will be in every chapter because he's my bias even though he's soloXD)

Anyway the next update might be up in another 24 hours because my exams are in just one day! 2 papers in one day! and I'm so dead!

How do you like this chapter? Comment what do you think. Subscribe if you want me to update more lol

 

Anyway, pray for my exams. Philosophy is like history TT So much facts *crying* I had to stay up if I want to freaking pass.