THE ENCOURAGEMENT

Meeting A Fan

Seungri's POV,

 

'omo..this girl is so little.. did I bumped her that hard.. she looks angry..'

The young girl looked up to me and smirking.. I got weird..then she turn her gaze into jiyong and smirking even wider.. what's wrong with her I think.. I pushed aside my bad though and have my hand to help her stand. She grab it and asking her if she's OK.. She shook her head and smiling even wider now. The though crawl into me..

'oh no.. did she know us..Omo. what should I do..'

without wasting time I bowed, then grab my Ji's hand trying to drag him away from there.

 

''wait.." she said.. I ignored that and keep dragging the confused dragon with me. That's when I heard...

 

"Pleassseee..." Her soft tone of voice sounded like a little girl who begging for an ice-cream. I got melt and stop walking. Then I heard the stomping of her sneakers getting near us and without I realize she's already in front.

"Did you guys .." she's speak then taking on step closer "Nyongtory" .. a whisper that make my eyes widen.

"What do you want?" Throwing a harsh voice. Ji suddenly squeeze my hand and said 

"Jeez baby, chill" 

"I just want to talk" she's pouting

My heart start beating out of worrisome. Ji then pulled my hand and speak to her 

''Wait a sec OK?" She nodded

"Ji, what the heck ? " I'm asking the crazy dragon in front of me who suddenly today become too calm, and silent.

" Shouldn't treat her like that." He said, my eyes widened.

"What? Ji she know us.. what if she suddenly took our picture and spread it. Our secret Ji.. being thrown by this little girl.."

"Since when you become this paranoid huh honey? U used to getting along with everyone you just met. Baby relax OK.. she just wants to talk.. maybe she's one of the shipper. She looks ... Nice."

" I don't know Ji, I'm scared... I'm just...too scared.." my hand suddenly shaking. Jiyong squeeze it a little and put my hand to his cheek and kissed it.

"look.. it's like we never talk to our fans before..we even give them a hint and invited them to our home. And even confessed that we slept together rite? " I keep my mouth shut and only nodded to that statement. Sometimes my eyes stealing a glare at the young girl.

"Then what's wrong now? Look.. we give her a chance OK..give her like errrrrr...10 Minutes..how bout that hmm?" Ji said while caressed my chest to make me calm. Magically it work.

"OK then, let's get to rooftop. No one would see us up there." Ji smile to my requested and then smile to the young girl. She then jump on happiness..


 

Hmmmmm...it's bored right... Hmmmmm :'(