Chapter 2.

You don't see what I see.

... "what the hell-?" Mijoo said under her breathe.

'Oh, she's interesting, hm beautiful too' The girl thought until she comes back to her sense as the teacher ask her to introduce herself. "Ah nae. Annyeong haseyo, Jisoo imnida" Jisoo said as she bows to the other students. Other students greet Jisoo friendly while Mijoo without any interest in the new student had her head on the table pretending like she's not even there. "Ok Jisoo there are 3 empty seat, next to Mina, Sowon and Mijoo. Mina, Sowon, and Mijoo, raise your hand" both Mina and Sowon raise her hand except Mijoo who still had her head on her table. "Lee Mijoo?" the teacher called. "Nae seonsaengnim" Mijoo answered, sounded half dead.

'Lee Mijoo hm? Cute~' Jisoo thought with a smile on her face. "Seat next to me belongs to my imaginary friend, it's not available" Mijoo stated but got ignored by the teacher who is talking to Jisoo now "Choose your seat Jisoo, next to Mina, Sowon or Mijoo?" Mijoo is now praying silently so that seat next to her will remain empty but sadly, she almost curses out loud when she heard Jisoo said her name.

"Mijoo?" the teacher asked. "Nae!" Jisoo answered with a grins. "Very well then, you can go to your seat" Jisoo bows before walks to her seat, eyes never leaving Mijoo who is still play dead.

Jisoo had her chin on her palm as she watches Mijoo. Mijoo knows that girl is staring at her now, Mijoo can't stop cursing under her breathe because of Jisoo. The first period of the class ended but Mijoo still had her head on the table. Jisoo can't take it anymore and asked "How long you planning to stay like that?" but Mijoo doesn't answer. Jisoo asked again with a poke on Mijoo's shoulder "Yah, answer me" but still no answer from Mijoo. "Fine." Jisoo gave up and focus on her notes.

-Ringggggg!!- It is time for lunch and Mijoo finally had her head off the table. "Yes!" Mijoo said. Jisoo as usual had her eyes on Mijoo and said "Oh look, you alive". "What you want?" Mijoo said in between her yawns. "To know you" Jisoo said with a flirty smile on her face. Mijoo noticed the smile but choose to ignore it. "You know my name is Mijoo right? And I know your name is Jisoo." Mijoo said as she keeps all her belongings in her bag.

"You'll understand soon" Jisoo said with a grin. 'Weird' Mijoo thought. Mijoo doesn't reply anything, Jisoo thinks she should break the silent. She was about to say something but-- "Mijoo eonnieeeeeee~~" a girl came into Mijoo's class, spinning around like a ballerina. Not just Mijoo and Jisoo who have their eyes on her but everyone else that still in the class also. What a great entrance. She keeps spinning until she reaches Mijoo's place and hugs her from behind. "Yah Jeong Yein-" Mijoo groans as she feels the weight around her back. "Eonnie let's go, the others are waiting" the maknae let go of Mijoo and now holding onto Mijoo's hand pulling her up but stop when she noticed the girl next to Mijoo "Oh? Eonnie you have a new friend?" Yein asked. "Ani" Mijoo replied shortly. Jisoo ignored Mijoo and introduce herself to Yein "Hi! my name is Jisoo" Jisoo grins. "Annyeong haseyo Jisoo eonnie, I'm Yein" Yein bows with manner and smiles.

"Jisoo eonnie why don't you come and lunch with us?" Yein asked and Mijoo secretly glared at the maknae but got ignored. "Oh sorry but--"
"Jisoo let's go." it was Seulgi. "Ah nae." Jisoo answered. Yein and Mijoo both had a confused plus surprised face. "Mianhae, maybe next time nae." Jisoo said as she gave a smile to Yein and a wink to Mijoo. "Tsk" Mijoo said. Both Jisoo and Seulgi walks out the class. "They know each other?" Yein asked. "How should I know?" Mijoo reply as she walks out of the class, followed by the maknae.

Mijoo and Yein walk with Yein clinging around Mijoo's arm. "Eonnie, I'm so hungry" Yein said with a pout. "Nado" Mijoo replied with her infamous kid's voice "but we almost there"

Mijoo and Yein finally there after a few minutes, they walk straight to their table where the others waiting.
"Yah what took you so long?" Babysoul asked them. "Mianhae eonnie, I met Mijoo eonnie new friend and I had to introduced myself to her" Yein said as she takes a seat next to Sujeong. "Yah she's not my friend" Mijoo said, glaring at the maknae. Mijoo took a seat next to Jiae. Now it's Jiae time to tease the girl. "Ohhh so you got yourself a new friend eo? Jiae said, wiggling her eyebrows. "She is not." Mijoo growls and said "She's a new student in my class and happened to sit next to me" "Then she's your soon-to-be-friend?" Babysoul interrupts. "Noooooo, can we just eat? I'm hungry." Mijoo whines with an aegyo. "Yes yes let's eat!" Sujeong eagerly said as she rubs her belly with a pout.

They all had finished eating and now laughing at Jin and Mijoo fighting over some jokes. "Look look that's Mijoo eonnie new friend!" Yein shouted, enough for 6 of them to pay attention to her. They all had their head to where Yein were pointing. Jisoo noticed Yein and Mijoo and she waves at them but only Yein who waves back with a grin. "Wait, why is she with Irene, Seulgi and Yeri?" Kei asked as she turns to Mijoo. "Nan molla" Mijoo shrugged. "She knows them?" Jin asked. "Oh she's coming!!" Yein shouted again. "Keep it down Yein!" Jiae scold. "Mianhae, hehe" Yein giggles.

"Hi Mijoo, Yein" Jisoo came and greet both of the girls she knows. "Hi" Mijoo replied. "Hi eonnie!" Yein replied with grins. "Eonniedeul, this is Jisoo eonnie! Mijoo eonnie's new friend keke" Yein introduced Jisoo to them. Mijoo is too tired to deny so she just go along with that remark. One by one starting from Babysoul, Jiae, Kei, Jin and lastly Sujeong, introduced themselves to Jisoo. Yein giggles and said "take a seat eonnie" while pointing the seat next to Mijoo. "Nae gomawo" Jisoo smiles and sit next to Mijoo.

They shared some stories about the school until Jin asked "Jisoo eonnie, why were you with Irene and her friends just now?" Everyone turned their head to Jin. "Yah Jin, that's not nice" Babysoul said. She afraid that it might make Jisoo uncomfortable but Jisoo is fine with it. "Ani, gwenchana. Actually, she's my cousin."

"Mwo???" All said in shocked except Mijoo. She almost choked on her own spit.