Chapter 1.

You don't see what I see.

"School is such a pain in the " Mijoo growls as she walks to her school. She walks with her phone in her hand, texting her squad.

[Mijoo: YAH! WHY NO ONE COME AND FETCH ME?!]
[Jiae: Well, we did stop by your house and horn couple of times but you still didn't appear.]
[Jin: Uhum! We thought you gone by legs again.]
[Mijoo: You guys know that I worked last night and I REALLY NEED A RIDE]
[Jin: Mianhae eonnie ah ㅠㅠ]
[Jiae: Next time you should wait in front of your house]
[Mijoo: Whatever.]
[Babysoul: Stop fighting. Mijoo hurry up.]
[Mijoo: On my way]

Mijoo slides her phone into her bag and walks fast. She arrives the front gate and watches her watch, it is 10 more minutes before the bell rings. "Well, lucky I guess" Mijoo shrugged and walks pass the gate. She takes her phone out and text her squad.

[Mijoo: I'm going straight to class.]
[Yein: OkaY EonNie, sEe YoU aT LunCh!]
[Kei: Stop typing like that Yein. You make me dizzy @_@]
[Yein: ㅋㅋㅋㅋ]
[Sujeong: Can we get a breakfast?]

And the group chat goes on. 'Why am I even in this squad?' Mijoo thought and she keeps her phone in her bag and walks to her class. As she on her way, she saw girls she dislike, talking near her class. Those girls are Irene, Seulgi and Yeri. Seulgi is in the same class with Mijoo. She also has a crush on Mijoo but due to Irene's hatred towards Mijoo and her squad, Seulgi had to keep that to herself.

'Great, now I have to face them' Mijoo thought before she inhales and exhales heavily and starts walking with a poker faced on.

"Oh look it's the waiter girl!" Irene said almost like shouting. Yes Mijoo work as a waiter at Lovelyz Cafe near her house. The cafe belongs to her friend, Jiae. Mijoo's friends come from rich families, that's explain Jiae's cafe. Irene hate Mijoo mostly out of her squad. The reason? Because she gets to be in a squad with rich girls and of course, Irene hate all of the squad because letting Mijoo in their squad instead of herself. But she doesn't know that Mijoo and others had been friends since little but that ain't changing her hatred though.

"Whatever" Mijoo replied coldly. She walks to her seat and settled down with big sigh. She took her phone out and the squad again..

[Sujeong: I want to eat steak today. Who with me!?]
[Yein: mE mE!!]
[Jiae: You ate steak last night already.]
[Sujeong: I want to try with different sauce today!]
[Yein: mE tOo mE ToO]
[Jin: Yein seriously needs to stop with that typing..]

"Seriously these girls" Mijoo giggles as she scrolled the messages but keep it in her bag again as the teacher comes in with a girl. Mijoo guessed that it's must be a new transfer student. Mijoo had her chin rested on her palm as she watches the teacher with the new girl.

"Okay kids, settle down..." the teacher speaks. Mijoo's eyes are still focus on the teacher when she feels like strong eyes are staring at her. She turns to the girl and meet her eyes. It was the girl who keeps staring at Mijoo, it makes Mijoo slightly uncomfortable- 'Is there something on my face?' Mijoo thought as she takes her phone out and uses it as a mirror 'oh, there's nothing.' Mijoo then turns his head towards the girl and she swear she saw the girl let out a small chuckle and smirk at her. "What the hell-?" Mijoo said under her breathe.