Chapter 2

Beautiful Creature

"There's only two rooms in this house, there and upstairs, you are free to choose." Seohyun announced when seungcheol put the last box of their belongings into the house. Her eyes were excited, or maybe always excited.

"I'll take the one upstairs." He said without much thought and began to move his belongings upstairs.

"Obviously." Seohyun chuckled.

They were busy that night, arranging and cleaning everything inside the rather big house just for the two of them. It was almost midnight when they decided to call it a day.

"Ma, you better sleep now. We can continue this tomorrow." He said full with concern.

"Yeah i should be, my back began to ache." He helped his mother to stood from the floor and walked her to her room.

"I can walk by myself, you know."

"I want to, Ma. Good night." He kissed his mother's cheek.

"Good night, honey." She stood there until his figure gone from her sight.

 

 

°°°°°°

 

 

Seungcheol doesn't feel well about something new. Not like he despise it or something, but adapting makes him uncomfortable. Just like that night, he laid awake on his bed. He tossed and turned, he was tired but his eyes didn't budge to close. When he was still a kid he would sneak to his parents bed for comfort to finally fell asleep. But with a body that big he couldn't just snuggled to his mother's side without a tinge of red on his cheeks, could he?

Finally he let out a sighed and got out of bed then started to the balcony. Relied his weight to the railing, inhaling fresh air as much as he could. He looked ahead of him through the dimly lit surroundings to finally realised that his new house were so close to the woods. Apparently the closest among other houses. 

He stood there quietly when the mayor's word flashed his mind. What does he meant by that though? And why does that sounded so urgent? He thought, being curious.

"Maybe its just a mere caution. He don't want to dragged his man along the woods just to find an oblivious teenage boy." He shrugged but still staring cautiously ahead. 

It was almost dawn, he was about to leave when he took a glace at something glowing more like silver-colored thing just at the outer line of the woods. He snapped his head back but he found nothing. Just a faint silhouettes of threes. 

After a good while staring he decided to sleep and assured himself that tiredness took him to hallucinating. 

 

 

First encounter.