Chapter 1

Beautiful Creature

Came to a small town, a young man grimaced at the the sight of buildings around him. Nothing like in the city. There was only a small town square surrounded by a few buildings that probably were stores of daily needs. Also a rather big fountain with girl statue in the middle.

That's odd, he thought.

Houses were miles apart. Other than that, there was only meadow with woods surrounding it.

At least the scenery is fine, sighed. 

"Coming your way!" A voice interrupted his thought. His eyes widen in surprise as something almost knocked his head if he doesn't move his head on time. The boy was carrying a thick roll of fabric on his both shoulders. 

"Watch where you're going!" He yelled soon after.

"Sorry, Dude!" The boy said without looking back.

What a great beginning, he blew his bangs out of frustration.

 

 

°°°°°°

 

 

"Ma?" Seungcheol strode down the small waiting room, his mother wasn't there. He began to looked around and found a middle-aged lady sitting before a small table eyeing him. 

"Excuse me, did you see a lady with lavender dress who just entered this place?" He asked politely ignoring her stare.

"She just got into that room handing some papers, you may sit there to wait for her."

"Thank you." He nodded curtly and went to sit by the bench near the door, still ignoring the lady's stare. Avoiding the small chat that might happens between them, the thing he hated the most. Its just irritates and makes him uncomfortable that he requires to respond with pleased expression and sweet talk. Also the awkwardness. The door cracked open as his mother came out of the room with a man that had an overly nice smile plastered on his face. His eyes are practically twitched at the sight of it. 

"I hope you like it here, Seohyun-ssi." The man said with too joyful tone which seungcheol despise almost immediately.

"Thank you, Jisoo-ssi."

"Just Joshua for you." The man suggested.

"Sure." His mother smile sincerely. Seungcheol cleared his throat to caught their attention. 

"Oh, Seungcheol?" His mother called out and motion him to come closer. 

"This is my son Choi Seungcheol."

"Hello, i'm Hong Jisoo the mayor of this small town." The man offered him a hand but he only replied with a curt nod. The man retreat his hand awkwardly. 

"So we'll get going its getting dark outside." 

The mother and son were about to leave when the man stopped them.

"Oh one more thing!" The man rushed to them. Seungcheol scowled at him silently.

"Do not go to the woods alone especially when its dark." He sounded firm and serious at once.

Seungcheol didn't gave a single care since he was tired from the long journey. 

 

 

 

Mild precaution.