021

Without You

 

 

“I wasn’t expecting you would come here.” Minah spoke, Songhee looked at her, her eyes cold.

“Remember when I was first to introduced to you?”

“Songhee~”

“Oh, how you just glanced at me as if I were a bug.” Songhee snorted.

“I didn’t, that time I just didn’t trust you that much.”

“Admit it, Minah. You’re not the type~”

“Before you start berating me, let’s not forget you’re the one who was caught sleeping with another man in my hotel.” Minah’s voice was soft, but cold.

“That doesn’t bother me, I love Youngho. And we’re back together, I’m just here to tell you, no, to warn you to stay away from him.”

Minah let out a short humorless laugh.

“You’ve got some nerve in saying that, you don’t think I know you were the one who started the rumors about us? Me? Park Minah, trying to steal Johnny from you? What kind of drug are you on?”

“But it did the job, right? Made your name dirty.” Songhee smirked.

At least I’m not a hoebag.” Minah pointed out, Songhee’s eyes narrowed at her.

“You’re just angry that he chose me over you. I won, you’re gone now, Izzy.” She said tauntingly.

“You just destroyed sixteen years of friendship, and to be honest, I don’t even want to breathe the same air as you, so I suggest you get out of my office before I ask the guards throw you out of the revolving doors.”

Songhee stood up and walked to her.

“Oh, you poor daddy’s little girl, you got your candy~”

“You can’t offend people who aren’t at your level, honey. So, get out.” Minah slammed the door at her face.

 

 

Minah cursed and shut her laptop close with a loud thud. She bit on the insides of her cheek as she looked at the photo on her desk, it was a photo of her, Youngho and Taeyong during their college graduation, another one was a photo taken at the Golden Gate Bridge, Youngho had her on his shoulders and they were both laughing.

What a joke, Johnny and Izzy.” She muttered under her breath before closing her eyes.

“Hey, baby boo.”

She looked up, Taeyong was standing by the doorway.

“I’m driving Eunhee to her ballet class, shall we get lunch?”

“Taeyong, I understand your efforts~”

“He wont be there, it’s just you and me and that nasty temper of yours.” He chuckled before picking up her purse and leaving the office. Minah exhaled and stood up.

 

 

 

Johnny sat down on his seat, Songhee smiled as she stepped in the reserved hall.

“What’s Taeyong up to?” She asked as she sat beside him.

“I don’t know, we can order ahead.” Johnny shrugged at her while pulling his hand away from hers.

“How about pork cutlets, and filet~”

“But you don’t eat pork cutlets.” He replied absentmindedly.

“I do.” Songhee paused, Johnny glanced at her.

“Right.” He nodded.

“Samchon!” Eunhee stepped through the doors, Johnny smiled and lifted her on his lap.

Then two figures entered the room, Johnny halted.

Songhee’s brows rose.

Even Izzy looked shocked herself, she looked at Taeyong sharply.

You lying monkey~

“It’s just lunch right? It has been a while.” He smiled as he pulled the chair for Minah.

Minah took her seat across Youngho, Eunhee looked at her father and gave him a small unnoticeable high five.

“Aglio Olio, no pepper. Heavy on the basil.” Minah mumbled, Taeyong nodded.

“Angel hair?” Youngho spoke out of habit, Songhee looked up.

Yeah.” Minah refused to meet his gaze.

Izzy~

“Let’s talk outside.” Minah cut him off and she stood up, Johnny’s brows furrowed and he followed her.

 

 

They ended up at the restaurant’s garden, Minah had her back facing him as Johnny arrived.

Isabelle, I’m~

Can I ask you one thing?” She faced him. Johnny nodded, he tried to pull her to make sit down, but she pulled away from him.

He grew worried.

“If…If..”

If I ask you to let her go, will you?” She finally looked up to meet his gaze. Johnny paused, his brows met briefly.

Isabelle, what are you~

“Just give me an answer.” She spoke again.

I’m sorry, I…I can’t.

She exhaled and nodded.

 

Okay.” She said before leaving.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++