what if...?

you are forever my first....and the last

~Donghae pov~

"Donghae, i have something to tell you, come sit here" omma said with smile. 

i go and sit across to her. " yes, what is it?"

"you know right, our family and Mr.Im's family had been together since you are not born yet" 

"ne, omma." why suddenly i feel nervous? why mom look so serious? why mom talk about Mr.Im's family?

she take a deep breath. "hae, actually we had arrange a marriage for you and yoona :) your appa, doesnt want us and mr.Im's family will lost contact or separated in the future, so he and mr.Im decide to made a arrange marriage for you" she said in calm voice.

"bwoh??? omma i love you, but please that joke is not funny at all" i give her my sweet and calm smile but the thing she just said made my heart beats faster than usual. that was the most shocking unfunny joke she ever told me. seriously my heart just stop beating for awhile just now.

"no donghae, i didnt joke about serious thing like this. i know this is so sudden, but this is your father last wish before he left us. please promise me you'll accept to marry her" omma said with her puppy eyes. ahh damn it she know i cant resist those puppy eyes.

"but omma, why me? why not donghwa hyung is the one who has to marry yoona?" erghh no he cant marry yoona! "not yoona!! her sister. yes err yes her sister, why dont hyung and her sister? what if yoona doesnt accept this marriage? beside she's already has a boyfriend" i said the last sentence in a low voice.

"but you are gladly accept this marriage right honey?" omma ask me.

"huh?? what do you means?" 

"hae, dont you realize it  that you have a thing on her? keke" did my mom just chuckled, aha aw so cute. then i feel my cheeks burned, duhh im blushing >< what now, my mom has a superpower? she knows everything about her sons. and i cant hide anything from her, erhh.

not that i dont realize it, the thing is just i dont want to admit it. yoona and I has been bestfriend since she was born.yes i was there when she's born. i fell in love at her on the first sight i saw her. 

flashback

May 30 1990
Donghae was 4 years old. he was sleeping at the corridor hospital. his family came to hospital to accompany Mr.Im who was so nervous waiting for her wife to give a birth soon. after a few hours waiting for Mrs.Im, the light finally change and the doctor finally shows up. he went to Mr.Im and congrats him, he got a cute baby girl. all of them went inside to see Mrs.Im and her baby girl.

~donghae pov~
omma wokes me up, i went inside, omma said i had a new friend. im so excited to see her. even im still a kid, i love baby :) i saw mom holding a baby, i went to her and ask to see that baby, she sit on the couch and I sit next to her. when i saw the baby, i dont know how to describe my heart was. her stunning eyes and cute face makes me freezed a few second. i was dazzled by her pure beauty. the first thing came out from my mouth was " Omma,this baby girl is mine"

end flashback

~Donghae pov~

but i dont want our relationship will srcrew up if i told her my feelings. so i keep and try to forget my feelings towards her. im afraid she will hate me after hearing that we have to get married, what if my precious relationship with her will end now? i dont want that things will happen! God please help me!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
hey, finally my FIRST chapter wohoo. sorry if its so short and boring! mianhaeeeee! *bow 90 degrees* 
btw Kyuhyun's new hair! >< anyone watched Music Bank today? yeahhh they killed all of us, ELF ! haha. 
and yeahh enjoy my story kkk, and comment hee, bye. have a good day :)