Chanyeol: Present

Wolves and Thieves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin and his group of buddies left about ten minutes ago. I will admit that I found it strange how eager Taemin was to get his hands on Jongin. From the way that fight was going Taemin seemed to have the upper hand, he knew it as well. He knew he was stronger than Jongin, so why did he need to assert his dominance? Jongin was completely out of it too, he most likely doesn't even remember his and Taemin's quick brawl in my bedroom.

 

That leaves me here. Staring at the white wall of my bedroom, waiting for Baekhyun to get out of the bathroom and for him to have some more fun yelling at me. I don't blame him for being angry with me. Jongin could have hurt Baek while he was sleeping or kidnapped him or something else crazy. I can't really say what his limits would've been.

 

I can't sit here any longer. Standing up, I go out into the hall ready to head downstairs to the kitchen, but I hear the familiar sound of Baekhyun’s personalized ring tone.
 

"What the hell do you want now?" he growls.

 

I have only seen Baekhyun worked up legitimately a few times and this is one of them.
 

"Clam down Baek, I -" Baekhyun must have moved from the door because I can no longer hear the conversation.
 

Silently I tiptoe back to my bedroom and start rummaging through my dresser drawer. Inside are a few tools I use for snooping around. One of these tools just so happens to be a micro hearing aid, which I rigged. The hearing aid now is able to clip to any surface and send sounds to its matching counterpart.
 

I walk back into the hallway. Hopefully the conversation on the other side of the door isn't over yet.
 

Clipping the hearing device onto the white door is no problem and it's even easier to put on the other ear piece.
 

"How do you know?"

 

Baekhyun's voice is laced with fear.
 

"I got a list of the missing logs and your name is on here."
 

My heart drops. Baekhyun has done things even more horrid than Jongin. Jongin may have killed hundred or even thousands of people, but that was only physically. Baekhyun has tortured people's souls, giving them emotional weights for them to drag along through a twisted pain that Baekhyun has created for them. He's given people nightmares that aren't just dreams but reality.
 

Once back in highschool, Baekhyun had a rivalry with another boy from school. During a rumble between the two, the boy had compared Baek to his father. I swear Baekhyun's eyes conjured flames of livid wrath and once his brown eyes found his target I couldn't get him away no matter how hard I tried. The boy he was fighting almost died that night. Beak had the audacity to choke him with the wire from a nearby chain link fence.
 

I am thinking of a certain moment that night when I had to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter