Chapter 2/2 (END)

Untitled

The alarm sound in one certain bedroom makes the occupant awake abruptly. He wonders what time is it now. He looks at the alarm as he shut it down, make his eyes widened.

“! It’s already 7am. I would get killed” He hurriedly takes a shower and eat a random breakfast on the fridge. He rushed go to his school, fears in his heart now. Since his first lesson going to math, and the teacher is really a killer. On his way, he bumped into someone, he didn’t get a chance to see the victim face, as he said sorry because he is so damn late now. But he noticed the same uniform on his victim same as him.

“Ya! Lee Donghae, how many times I’ve told you for not late again” his school security already made his voice, and he really needs to escape from his long lecture about the student who late.

“hehehe I’m sorry sir, my alarm is the one who late to wake me up, I need to go now sir, Heechul ssaem will get mad at me. Bye sir” said Donghae while run, not really look at the security again. Since his focus on his class more terrifying than everything, his life at the line here.

Luckily to Donghae, the ssaem still not make his appearance and he leisurely enter the class and take his seat. He saw Kyuhyun , his dear bestfriend, playing with his PSP. He got the evil plan but before he does his plan, his hands got caught by Kyuhyun first. He is frowning, pouting his mouth and sit at his seat.

“Morning Hae”

“Humph… Morning” he got his sulked mode, but lifted up when he remembered about his last night dream. He wants to tell Kyuhyun about his dream, but got cut by the silent of the class.  He looked at the door and see that his killer teacher already makes his appearance.

 “Behave boys, we have a new student. So please be quiet and one more Behave” said Heechul ssaem to his students and more glaring to the whole classroom, searching the sign of rebellion. After he got nothing, he calls the new student to come to the room. Whole class is so quiet and waiting for the new student to enter the room. Whispering could be heard after the new student entry, especially form the girl much for the boys’ displeasure, since the new student is male. Hae who not interested, just stare at the window thinking about his weird dream.

"Hello, my name is Lee Hyuk Jae, nice to meet you all, please take care of me" Hyuk introduce himself in front of the class. Hae snapped his head to the familiar sound, his eyes widened when he meets Hyuk's and vice versa. There were some longing feelings in both of their eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Helloooo I'm comeback^^ I decided to post this story today, cause I realize I will not have another time to post later~

And if there's a question just ask me in the comment^^ I will try to find the time to answer your question :))

Thank you all for reading this story and bearing with my bad grammar and diction^^

even tho there were a silent reader, I'm still thankfull for you for read my story.

BIG THANKS to all of my subscriber and to all who give the comments. I really appreciate all of it >.< It's really make me happy

Oh! one more time, the title should I change it or not? If I should what is the most suitable title for this story (hehehe) cause I don't really know what should I put. you guys can comment of whatever you think that suitable title for this story. I would like all of your suggestion and put iit as the title of this story^^

Anyway, thank you all.................. *kiss* *kiss*