Chapter 1/2

Untitled

Once upon a time, there were two families who hate each other. They will do anything to annihilate each other family. These two families were the infamous family gangster in their country. They were known from the brutality and their rare mystic power. Both of the families have sons that have the same power, and both determine to prove that it’s them who were the strongest.

Lee Donghae was one of the sons from those families. He hates the other family to the core. He was born to be a sweet caring guy, but one night when he witnessed his families being killed he turned into the cold guy. He made his own decision to bring his family the strongest with killing the enemy families until their last members.

One day, he takes a walk around the market with his alliance. However, he got the call that he was being chased by others family. He run with his alliance and got split up with them, and he was alone. He jump from one building to other building, he also enter one building to hide. Unfortunately, he was being trapped by his enemy. He got surprised after see the one who was chasing him. It’s none other than Lee Hyukjae, his worst enemy and rival. He was Lee Hyukjae, the same Lee from another infamous family and had the same power as this Lee Donghae.

Donghae was trapped and got cornered in one elevator by Hyukjae. Hyukjae tells s to back off and leave him alone with his rival. Donghae’s heartbeat goes faster than ever. There’s a debate on his head to stay or just kill the guy right now right there.

“Hey, Do you know me?” the suddenly gentle voice snapped him from his thought. He just nodded and answers him in his head ‘of course pabo! In this town, who doesn’t know you?’

“I’m asking you here” Hyuk demanded for an answer cornered Hae in the corner of the elevator. Put his hand beside Hae’s head. They were extremely close, Hae could feel the other’s breath.

“Umm…. Can you back off a little?”

‘Damn! Why did my heart beat become more faster’ curse Hae’s in his mind. He felt the blood rushing to his face, blushing, he hope that Hyuk didn’t notice the blush on his face.

‘Of course he noticed, !’ cursing after seen the look on his enemy face, Hyuk was smirking.

‘Let me play with you cutie’ Hyuk thought while smirking and lean his face closer to Hae “Hey cutie, wanna have a date with me Saturday later?”

“Are you joking!!? We are enemies for god sakes!!!” at this rate Hae got his confidence back and push Hyuk off from his face.

Hyuk who was still smirking, got amused by the other attitude, who dare to snap at him with his charm power on ‘this will be interesting, no wonder he can undo the spell’

“Woo relax cutie, no need to be mad” said Hyuk while winking.

“I will wait at the park at 9am, and cutie one thing, you can’t escape from this date” after Hyuk said that word the elevator door opened and show the members form Hyuk and Hae. They frowned at the scene form the elevator, the smirking Hyuk and shocked face of Donghae.

“Bye bye cutie” Hyuk last greeting before disappeared from Donghae’s face with s.

“!! The mark appear, even me can’t undo this spell” curse Donhae after see the binding spell mark on his arm. The mark look likes a tattoo and forms a bracelet around his wrist. s who saw that wants to chase Hyuk and his companion, but Hae held them back and told them let he deal with the mark alone.

Hae forcedly himself to come to their date, if not he will have the great deal with his mark. He knows it, because he himself can make a mark like that. Hyuk smirked when saw Hae frown face and he hold Hae’s hand and lead him to his car. Hyuk already have a plan to make this person on his side fell in love with him and he will crash the heart and let him suffering from the heartbroken. Later He knows Donghae actually had planned like that also.

The date goes smoothly, and both of them enjoyed the play in the amusement park. The date ended perfectly, and of course their family didn’t know about this at all. Also didn’t know about all the dates after that. Not from Hyuk and Hae knowing, they grow the feelings toward each other. The strong feeling not to let each other goes stronger without they could control it.

They were dating each other secretly. Meeting and doing together secretly without all of both families know. They could keep the secret and they were still safe until two month after the together, Hyuk family suddenly ambush Hae’s family. There were fierce fights in Hae’s mansion. Some of the members who have fire elements fight with each other and get helped by the water bender. The mansion in chaos and Hyuk was searching for Hae, hoping that he will do well. He didn’t want Hae got attacked from his family members.

Hyuk saw Hae struggling with the earth bender at the back of his house. He wants to help him, but it’s his family that Hae face now. He couldn't just show mercy on his enemy, not in front of his family.

“Yoogeun, stop it. Let me take care of him, you can go to others. You cannot handle him” Hyuk interrupted their fight with went to between the fighter. Donghae face shocked because of Hyuk presence and stops his attack. Yoogeun also shocked, but nodded at Hyuk. He gone after that to other place.

“Hi Lee Hyukjae, it’s our second meeting since then” Hae said sarcastically, knowing the other members of his family still around them. “Yeah, Hi cutie” Hyuk mocking him, make his eyes widened. Hae suddenly struck Hyuk with his power. They got fighting intensely and gone to the forest near Hae’s mansion. Both of them abruptly stop their attack despite no one who watches them. Both of them just stop and see each other with doubt, desperate, sadness and pain.

“This is it” Hyuk said it with unreadable face and tone.

“Yeah, this is it. We must put it down and end This now Hyuk”

“Hah, easy for you to say to end Everything Hae”

“EASY! Easy you say??! It’s hard for me Hyuk. You can’t just decide that because from what I said put end of It” Mad Donghae is the last one Hyuk wants to face.

He knows why they should keep their heads cool. Both him and Donghae could destroy the city just because from their anger. However, that’s not what he wants to thought about.

“You! You are the one who said we must end This love Hae. What else that I can say?”

“I said that cause of this Hyuk, can’t you see it. It’s really hurts my heart when I must facing you in the battle like this. Don’t you know that?” the tears were now falls from his eyes. He doesn’t care about the chaos that he makes because of his out bursting. Hyuk who sees the tears went straight to Donghae and hug him. At first Hae struggle and shove Hyuk off from his body, but Hyuk tightening their hug and make Hae surrounded in his embrace.

“You don’t know it’s really hurt to fighting you Hyuk, I can’t… I-“his speech got cut suddenly by other lips on him. Now Hae realized Hyuk also cried same with him, he could feel the tears not only from him, but from both of them. They were kissing slowly and put their love in it. Desperately held each other, didn’t want to let go. Feeling the needs of breathing they slowly release each other, but still hugging.

“I know Hae, it’s really hurt for me too. I can’t see you get hurt by one of my families’ members”

“Honestly speaking I don’t plan my feels for you become like this Hae, I don’t know that my heart will be captured by you. And I can’t really let you go now Hae. I will dead if you let go of my heart”

“I love you Hyuk, and it’s really not a lie. I don’t plan this at all. I was just playing with your heart at first” they are still in their tears. “But look, we are screwed now Hyuk, aren’t we?”

“We can kill each other to end this fight Hae. I know yours and you know mine”

“Promise me Hyuk, you will also kill me with your power. I can’t live without you” said Donghae with determine in his sound and look at Hyuk with those eyes.

“I can force your power on me if you don’t and it will kill both of us. So you can’t lie to me Hyuk”

“I won’t Hae, I won’t. We can use our power on each other”

They were still hugging each other when they were releasing each other power. Drained them, softly yet surely taking each other life. Both of the family who sense their power halt their move and went to them. It’s too late for them to save both of the boys. They see the boys were smiling and in each other hands. Their hands were held each other. This scene makes them realize that both of Hyuk and hae were Soulmate. They felt sorry and forgive each family. They buried Hyuk and Hae bodies beside each other.

You don't know with whom you fell in love and you also don't know with who you are willing to die. A long war get silenced by the strong love form what they fight for. There was no use to fight each other for the power, which you actually could have both without blood involved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hello guys^^ thannks for reading and subscribe this story >.<

Special section (Author mind space)

Honestly this story parted into 2 chapter, and all of the chapter already done^^ I will update the second chapter as soon as possible. This story made in my breaktime yesterday, because I'm so busy and confused with my thesis.

Well, there's a reason why I put this story as 'Untitled'. I can't find anything for this story title. So I decided to make this story 'Untitled' as the title //author-nim you're so confusing// I will give you guys as my reader to make the title to your self //yeayy!!//

Please put your peace of mind in the comment section below after reading this story^^

"You will do it, won't you?" //Threatening sound// //smile softly//

HAHAHAHA Just Kidding ^^ But please leave your comment^^

It will really help me to write another story in the future >///<

THANK YOU ALL *bows*

Okay :)) See you guys in the next last chapter //wink//

**Special thanks to my dearest friend @byrenni for listening to my whines in making this story, and @TheNarratress to subscribe my story^^