Girls Talk

U-Camp

Later that day, as promised the girls went shopping at a mall. During their shopping trip, all of them seemed to be having fun except for 1 person. Taeyeon kept silence most of the time and only spoke from time to time. She also spaced out a lot. The other 3 girls knew the reason for her behavior and they felt bad.

 

“Taeyeon, you okay? You’re so quiet,” yoona concerned.

 

“we could go home if you don’t feel good,” yuri continued.

 

“no, I’m fine,” taeyeon smiled to her friends.

 

Hyoyeon fade up with her friend pretending to be okay when she’s not. “taeyeon, if you’re gonna be like this you should just tell him. You’ve been holding it in for so long and it’s not a good thing. We’re your friends and we are worry about you. We don’t want you to regret about and hurt by it later,” she spoke firmly.

 

“hyoyeon,” yuri stopped hyoyeon, didn’t want taeyeon’s feeling to be hurt.

 

Yuri and yoona knew what hyoyeon said was right but they preferred to hold back. Unlike them, hyoyeon was more blunt with her words sometimes.

 

“i know. You guys are my friends and I love you. I also care about you guys and I would be worry too if one of you guys have a problem. I’m sorry for making you worry about me, but I can’t tell him. We’ve been friends for so long and I don’t want to ruin that friendship. It’s better to just be friends with him than having no relationship with him at all. I’m really sorry if I’m making a selfish decision. I’m sorry for making you guys worry about me again. I’m sorr-” taeyeon explained slowly, with tears slowly forming in her eyes.

 

“taeyeon, I didn’t mean it like that at all,” hyoyeon hugged taeyeon.

 

“i think that’s enough of shopping for today. We should go home,” yoona said.

 

Yuri agreed and hyoyeon nodded as well. So with that, they went home.

 

That night, taeyeon couldn’t sleep well. 

 

“taeyeon, if you’re gonna be like this you should just tell him,”

Hyoyeon’s words echoed in her head.