Discussion

U-Camp

Both of them then exited the classroom headed to the cafeteria to meet their other friends.

 

At the table in the cafeteria, 6 people were already seated there waiting for the gikwang and doojoon. 2 guys and 4 girls. Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Taeyeon, Yuri, Hyoyeon and Yoona. Once gikwang and doojoon arrived, they ate their meals together while talking to each other.

 

“So, about the camp. You guys excited? I know I am!” Hyoyeon proudly said. 

 

There’s no doubt how excited she would be. She’s one fine adventurous girl. You could even ask her to crawl in mud and she would do it anyway because she’s really a fan of outdoor activities. Same goes to Taeyeon, except she’s not that extreme. She wouldn’t crawl in mud but she could at least make fire. Unlike these two, Yoona and Yuri are more to high heels type of girls but they would go camping once in a while.

 

“remind me to bring a dozen of mosquito repellent,” Yoona answered while stirring her drink.

 

“so which schools are joining this time?” Dongwoon questioned to the group.

 

“I only know 1 school, Sunny Coast High School. My friend go there,” Hyunseung claimed.

 

“oh, that’s where yoona’s boyfriend go too. So, your boyfriend’s gonna join the camp too, right yoona?” Yuri asked. 

 

“yup, that’s why I am so excited. I’ll introduce you guys to him at the camp,” yoona smiled happily.

 

“hey girls, shall we go shopping later? I don’t think I have all the thing I’m gonna need for the camp,” hyoyeon invited the girls.

 

“sounds great. I need to buy some necessities as well,” Taeyeon responded.

 

Yuri and yoona also nodded in agreement.

 

“okay, what time should we meet?” Doojoon asked the girls.

 

“huh?” hyoyeon wondered.

 

“the shopping?”

 

“i thought I said ‘girls’? are you a girl, doojoon?” hyoyeon teased him.

 

“what?? you’re not inviting us?” doojoon looked embarrassed.

 

“not today, doojoon. We’re gonna have our girls day out today,” hyoyeon laughed.

 

“well, I don’t think the word ‘girls’ applied to you, kim hyoyeon,” someone mocked from behind hyoyeon.

 

The group looked at the direction and saw the 3 ‘mean girls’ of the school. Jessica, Tiffany and Sunny.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again! so in this chapter, they haven't started the camp yet. i know the story seems to be a bit draggy but i'll work on that. they will probably start the camp by next chapter or the chapter after that. so stay tuned! XOXO