Chapter 4

Lovely Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok pov

 

I remember Youngji said about hating someone unconditionally. I never heard something like that. She hates Taehyung unconditionally and Taehyung hates her for making fun of him. Somehow I feel they have similar personality. I saw Youngji is sleeping soundly next to me. I guess she doesn’t like history. She looks cute. What? Why do I think she is cute? What’s wrong with me? We just know each other today. She looks interesting, funny, and loud. Her voice reminds me about the girl I met last night. I can’t say I helped her because in the end that girl helped me. I asked her to run. I saw her run but she came back and attacked those guys. She was brave. I wish I could meet her again.

When I turned my head from Youngji, I saw Seungyeon looking at me with weird expression. She is pointing at me and smirking. What’s wrong with her? She must be know that I was looking at Youngji the whole time. I cleared my throat and try to focus to the lesson.

 

Finally the school ended. I want to go home soon and sleep because I still could feel my body aching from last night.

“Youngji, where do you lives? Let’s go home together.” Seungyeon said to Youngji. Her voice is so loud. I could see she took a glance at me once in awhile. “Hoseok-ah, want to join us?” she asked me.

“No thanks. I’ll go with Namjoon.” I said. Youngji looked at me. I feel weird every time she is looking at me. Like she tries to look into my soul.

“Are you sure?” she asked again. I gave her a nod. “Yah, I saw what you did during the lesson. Do you like her?” Seungyeon whispered to me.

“What did you say? I’m not.” I try to convinced her but I guess she doesn’t believe it because she keeps poking me with weird smirk.

“Seungyeon, let’s go.” finally Seungyeon stops pokes me when Youngji talks and walks away without looking at me.

“What are you looking at?” Namjoon’s voice almost makes me jump. Did I just looking at Youngji? I’m not sure.

“Let’s go.” I walk away without answering him.

End of pov

 

Youngji always looks excited in the morning. She likes morning more than evening. She greets some students she met on her way to school. She doesn’t know most of them but they have same uniform as her.

“Seungyeon-ah, good morning.” Youngji greeted Seungyeon who is waiting for her in the school entrance.

“Morning.” she greets Youngji back. They walk together to the locker room to change their shoes. Once Youngji opened her locker, some powder busting makes her face and uniform covered with it. She was surprised. All students are looking at her and laughing. Some even took pictures of her.

“Youngji-ah, are you okay?” Seungyeon asked her even though it was obvious. She isn’t okay.

“Aigoo, you have great style of make up.” Youngji c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter