Chapter 3

Lovely Bad Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok's pov

 

I don’t know why Taehyung looks so mad. I walk to the old building with Taehyung following me. As we get closer, I saw BTS guys waiting for us.

“Did you just arrived?” One of them asked. I give him a nod as the answer.

“Tell us the truth. Did they attack you yesterday?” Taehyung asked. He looks angry.

“Nope, they didn’t attack me.” I said.

“Then how could you got some bruises?” Jin hyung asked. “You geek had some bruises. Isn’t that suspicious? You don’t even told Namjoon about it.” he continue.

“You guys need to calm, seriously. I didn’t tell Namjoon because I forgot. And they didn’t attack me.” This is a secret. I may look like a geek but actually I am one of BTS. No one in the school knows about this. Namjoon and I are the only two person who rarely join BTS at the school. Every time they want to talk with us, we met at this old building. Some students think that BTS are bullying me or Namjoon.

“Tell us everything.” asked Jimin.

“I helped a girl.” I start my story. Last night I got into a fight with the gang who used to be our enemy because I help a girl. That’s why I late and got some bruises.

“Who is she? Pretty?” Jungkook asked.

“Stop it you, Kookie. I can’t really remember her face but, “ I paused.

“But?” Jin asked, waiting for my story. I try to remember how the girl looks like. She tied her hair on a ponytail. She wasn’t a petite lady and has big eyes.

“I can’t remember her face.” I could saw some disappointment from their face.

“I was waiting for a good romance story here.” said Namjoon. I laughed. BTS who was scared by lots of students actually really cute. I love them, as my buddies of course.

“Okay, if that wasn’t a big deal, I guess we don’t need to take a revenge to them.” said Jin hyung. I nod as an agreement. We used to fight a lot in the past but now we tried to not get into a fight.

“By the way, what’s wrong with this guy? His face looks ugly.” I pointed at Taehyung. Well, his face isn’t really ugly but his expression is weird.

“If only you saw what happened, hyung. That was so funny.” said Jungkook. I could see he tries to not laughing.

“Yah! Stop laughing you Jeon Jungkook.” now Taehyung looks so pissed.

“Tell me. I wasn’t there either.” Namjoon starts whining.

“So, there was a new girl.” Jimin began the story. Namjoon and I looked at him expecting something fun. When he me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter