A day at the park. ~Minhyuk of Monsta X

Kpop One Shots ×REQUEST IS OPEN×
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They needed to promote their comeback and I had to help them with the dances and I needed to train the new trainees. And now we finally had a day-off. So here we were all together after our busy schedules. We decided to go to park so that we could enjoy the fresh smell of spring. Minhyuk was as close as he could be to me. Of course I knew he liked me but let’s just pretend I didn’t know to mess a little with his mind. We found a nice place and we placed our asses on the green grass. “So who wants an ice cold drink?” I asked while I looked in the circle. 4 raised their hands and 3 shook their heads. “Ok, I’ll get them while you rest here and please enjoy the sun.” “Wait let me go with you so that I can help you carry the drinks.” Minhyuk offered before he quickened his pace so that he was walking besides me. A soft chuckle left my lips as we walked towards the vending machine.

“So what would you think if we take a whole week of rest.” Kihyun offered. “ You know we can’t do that.” The others looked sad as the said words. “You guys need to promote and I need to train the trainees.” Another sigh left the boys mouths as they nodded. “We need our rest you know.” Minhyuk said before he laid his back in the green grass. We all hummed in agreement. But we all knew we couldn’t get I free week off. It is just impossible. “If we didn’t have our busy schedules we could go to an amusement park.” Changkyun smiled.   “Maybe we will have a free week later. But let’s enjoy today.” They agreed with me before Wonho got the ball and asked the others if they would like to play with him. We all agreed except Minhyuk and Changkyun. They watch as we played. “Yah, Haira I’m free pass the ball to me.” Shownu yelled from the other side of the field. 

After a good 45 minutes we went back to Minhyuk and Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter