Epilogue: 2 Years Later

After The Goodbye I Still Loved You

Epilogue: 2 Years Later

 

Hongbin chuckled reaching to wipe the tears from his beautiful girlfriend’s eyes. “There’s no reason to cry, Hakyeon.”

 

“But I can’t believe it’s finally happening. After all these years, Wonshik and Taekwoon are finally getting married. And Taekwoon looks so beautiful.” Hakyeon blew into her handkerchief.

 

Taekwoon blushed, “Stop that, Hakyeon. You're embarrassing me.”

 

“She is right though.”

 

“Jaehwan!” Taekwoon turned towards the door, watching Jaehwan walk in with a grin and a bouquet of congratulation flowers in his hand. Handing it to her, Taekwoon thanked him. “It’s the least I can do for my best friend’s wife.”

 

“Thank you, Jaehwan, for everything. If it wasn’t for you we wouldn’t be here today.”

 

Jaehwan blushed, “Oh, you don’t have to thank me.”

 

“Sanghee told me about the letter. I sincerely thank you, Jaehwan.”

 

Jaehwan smiled, “Thank you, Taekwoon, for helping Wonshik smile again.”

 

“Jaehwan! Where are you?!” Sanghee’s voice rang out from the hall.

 

“Oh, looks like I’m needed. Congratulations, Taekwoon.” Jaehwan ran off to help Sanghee, his now girlfriend, to make sure everything was ready for the wedding.

 

Taekwoon took a deep breath as she felt the butterflies fluttering nervously in her chest again.

 

Hakyeon placed a hand on her shoulder, gently smiling at her. “Don’t worry too much, Taekwoon. Today is a special day and I know you’ll be happy with him. Me and Hongbin are going to check on how Wonshik is doing. Just come out when you're ready.”

 

Taekwoon sat down just as the door closed, leaving her all alone. Smiling softly she remembered all those moments that had led to this day. That day two years ago when they finally got back together. They traveled to Wonshik’s parents house to introduce herself and to stand up for Wonshik’s dream. It took a while but Wonshik’s family slowly opened up to her and she had felt like she had found another family. Wonshik’s sister and her husband ended up taking over the family business in Wonshik's place. Turns out Wonshik’s sister had always dreamed of taking it over herself and was more suited for the role. Taekwoon and Wonshik are still able to continue their dreams of Producer and Singer even today.

 

Taekwoon softly laughed as she remembered the moments. Everything had led to this day and she doesn't regret it one bit. As she walks down that aisle today and sees Wonshik smiling so handsomely back at her, she knows she would never trade anything for this dream of hers and Wonshiks’.

 

All the heartbreaks, fights, kisses, and tears through the years has lead to the happiest day of her life with Wonshik and all her friends and family to share it with. Nothing could ever make her happier.