chapter 1

My number one

"Yah, I can't believe that they don't have corn! Why kind of school is this?" Bom slammed her tray on the table 

"Bom, I don't think people eat corn during breakfast, they probably eat rich food like pancake or ice cream?" CL whispered to her 

"Yah. We are in another world" I said catching their attention. 

"Ehh?" Both of them replied 

"Look around you everyone is dress in branded things" I quietly scanned my surrounding "it's like they aren't scared to get it stolen or robbed"

"Yah! Are you planning to rob them?" Bom asked 

"Yah! Are you crazy!" I Halfway yelled 

The girls laughed "well if you where I would have helped you, my scholarship is only covering certain things."

"I wished I had a academic scholarship rather than stupid track. I hate running" the girls just look at me. 

"We know how you hate it, but maybe if you pay attention in class and stop copying our homework then maybe just a slight chance you can get academic scholarship." CL gave me her sarcastic smile which I returned 

"Omo!!!!!! Oppa's are here" every girls in every corner squealed. 

"Hey girls" Donghae came towards us.

"Hey oppa" we all greeted

"Yah why are this girls so noisy" CL whined covering her ears 

"This is worse than my alarm clock" she continued 

Donghae laugh "aisshh, no wonder you three still has no boyfriend, you're always behind." 

"Yah we are just focused on getting our life together. We don't need a man" Bom stood up.

Donghae laughed louder "arasso bomma, it's just that the girls are going crazy because of the Kings" 

"Ehh? Kings? Do they own Korea?"  I asked 

"Yah Dara pabo, they are kings of England" CL smacked my head 

"Aish pabo" Bom slapped both of our head. "It's just a term!" 

"Haha, I'll give you a little morning lecture. Shall I? " he said looking at all of us.

"The kings are the sons of the richest. We have Seungri the youngest, the most womanizer out of the rest. His family owns bars and clubs around the world. It's very well known, it's a club for the rich. His also one of the most dumbest person." 

"Yah how can you be rich and dumb?" CL asked 

"Next is TOP. No one really knows why people call him TOP. His the player of the group and big gambler. His parents owns casinos and hotels. There's a rumor that TOP has never showed his bare chest to anyone. He enjoys speed racing. There's another rumor that his fiancé died because he was driving to fast, that she had a heart attack" 

"Was his fiancé a grandma? Bom asked 

" Second is Jiyong. The mysterious one of the group. His probably the best. His quiet, his to serious and his currently dating the model Kiko Mitzuhara. His parents owned hospitals and his mother is a well known fashion designer. I believed he proposed to his girlfriend and will get married by the end of this year." 

"His still in high school" i commented. This kid is to young to get married.

"Lastly the most powerful one King of the kings. Song Joong Ki. He has trouble written all over. His the leader, everyone fears him, every girl loves him. His the only son of the most well know man who owns multiple oil companies, his mother is a high know doctor and his sister is a well known music producer. I heard that his going to be the next person to take I've this fathers and mother company. They just don't owned oil and producing but also they owned multiple hotels, restaurant and resort. Oh he family also own this school so your scholarship is provided by his family, " Donghae said pointing his lip toward the four man. Confidently walking towards us. 

"They are damn beautiful" Bom and CL whispered 

"And his worth 89 Billion,"