Characters Reveal

Preview of Upcoming Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Main Characters

 

Kim Yura: Yura is a quiet girl with a sweet and kind heart. She is the school angel whom everyone loves and care for; however, Yura is unfortunate to be diagnosed with heart disease. Along with her disease, she is soon to go blind as she was told by her doctor. Yura has two best friends, Zhang Yixing and Kim Jongin. They are her non-blood related brothers who care for her and protect her with everything. Together, they are known as the dancing trio.

But...

Not everyone life is perfect. There are people out there in the world who is suffering. Whether it is from their family, or friends they are still suffering. Yura is one of those unfortunate one; not only is she suffering from her heart disease, but she is also suffering from the abusive family she is living in. She may has the best of friends in school, but there are still others who hates her very much.

 

Zhang Yixing: Yixing is one of Yura’s best friend/brother who love to tease, hang around and dance with Yura and Jongin. Along with Jongin, he is one of the male angel with Yura as the female angel. He has a kind heart that everyone can easily falls for; however, Yixing has the biggest crush on Yura who is very oblivious to his feeling. Both Yixing and Jongin know very well of Yura’s condition and what kind of situation she is going through.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter