The Three Musketeers

You Only Live Once {INDEFINITE HIATUS}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin is kneeling in front of Victoria, with a ring in his hand "Will you marry me?"

"Changmin... Please..."

Changmin breathes deeply "Okay, Will you marry me, please?"

Victoria sighs "Why are you doing this?"

"Because this was going to happen one or the other day, So why not today? We love each other. Our families are able to tolerate each other. I make buildings, you're an interior designer. We're perfect." Changmin moves the ring closer "What do you say?"

"Are you sure?"

"(grinding his teeth) Victoria, please tell me yes or no, because my knees are hurting."

Victoria chuckles and puts out her hand "Yes, I would love to."

Changmin smiles and puts on the ring on her finger. They hug each other and share a loving kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later

Changmin and Victoria are happy dancing among everyone. It was their engagement party. After a lot of dancing and lot of reciving congratulations, the two families sit for dinner.

Victoria's father, Mr. Song, takes his glass, stands and starts speaking "It feels as if only yesterday, our Victoria was born and today... she's getting engaged." He turns to Changmin "Changmin, I didn't lose a daughter today. Instead, I got a son." Everyone claps as Mr. Song sits.

Then, Mr. Shim stands "Mr. Song, two years ago, you gave your hotel contract to us. Who knew that one day we would end up as a family? I welcome all of you into our family." 

Mrs. Song starts singing, looking at Changmin

♫ Did you ever know that you're my hero

You're everything I wish I could be

I can fly higher than an eagle

You're the wind beneath my wing

You're the wind beneath my wing ♫

Everyone claps, seeing Mrs. Song is good spirits. Then stands a person, who has been silently looking and smiling. He stands up "Hello everyone. I'm Minho. Changmin and I were classmates since elementary."

Mrs. Shim lifts his glass, shouting "The Three Musketeers."

Minho laughs "Yes, the three musketeers. This name was given to us by uncle. Unfortunately, our third musketeer, Kyuhyun, isn't among us." Everyone's faces drops down. Minho, supressing his smile continues "Don't worry about him. He's alive. He's not among us right now. That's all." Which makes everyone laugh in relief. Minho continues "Anyway. Victoria, Changmin is one of the good people in this world. So incase you make him broke, don't worry about it. He's intelligent. Very intelligent so make him do the children's homework."

"You're a true friend, dude." Changmin says sarcastically.

"I know." Minho winks at him "He has a very big heart. So, without worrying much, buy as many diamonds as you want." Everyone cheers for Minho. "Thank you. Basically, Victoria, Changmin is a solid guy. Just take his hand and walk with him. Because let anything happen, he'll never break your heart."

Victoria holds Changmin's hands. Changmin plants a kiss on Victoria's hand. "Thank you, Minho."

"Just send me a cheque later." Minho teases.

~~~

Victoria is fixing her dress. Her friend, Krystal is helping her.

Krystal starts speaking "By the way, let me warn you. Kai is planning a full on bachelor party for Changmin."

Amber, who was standing near tells them "Too late. Changmin has already decided to go to a 3 week bachelor road trip, in Spain."

Krystal widens her eyes, amused "A road trip?"

Victoria sighs "Don't ask. They had made a pact in college that each one of them would choose an adventure sport."

"Wow. So cool!"

"But the other two have to participate in it as well." Victoria sighs again, fixing her hair.

(To the boys)

"Then, what did you choose?" Suho asks.

Changmin shakes his head "I can't tell you that."

Minho comes "Especially in front of me. You see, the sport that we choose should be hidden from the other two till we reach the place we're actually going to do it. It should be a complete surprise for the other two guys."

Kai laughs "Shut up... Seriously? Are you kidding me?"

Changmin shakes his head "No, I'm not. Because after you've reached there, you can't give any excuses and you have to try it." He turns to Minho "Well, whose idea was this?"

Minho, who was eating ice-cream, replies "Mine."

(Back to the girls)

"But still, 3 weeks? You know how these boys are, right?" Krystal says, fixing her make-up.

Victoria glares at her "Not Changmin."

Krystal scoffs "Oh please! During bachelor parties, everyone behaves like crazy. In fact, Kai, till date, has never told me what exactly happened during his bachelor party." Victoria just glares at her.

(Again to the boys)

Changmin places his hand on the counter, facing Kai "I've heard something about your bachelor party."

Kai glares at Suho, who shakes his head in disapproval. Kai sighed, looking at Changmin "Who told you?"

"Ah! So, it is true." Changmin smiles, smugly. Minho, who got interested in the conversation, came and stood beside him.

"Does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter