Things you said at 1 am

My love for you is so strong

please feed me 」


When Hoseok decided that his live was to be an idol he prepared himself for the worse pain, any kind of suffer, lack of sleep, the type of hunger that gives you nightmare, humiliation too, but he didn’t expect to fall for one of his future band mates.

He thought that maybe he would develop some sort of teen crush for the trainees of their company girls section, not his hyung.

 

When it was just he, Namjoon and Yoongi it was easy: Namjoon has his same age and he could be the spoiled dongsaeng with Yoongi; all perfect.
When Seokjin and Jeongguk joined them was still easy: Seokjin is such a friendly hyung if he likes you and Jeongguk is already Hoseok’ son; all perfect.
When Taehyung was added to the group something cracked: that boy is a wild puppy and Hoseok doesn’t really know how to live with him, even because he doesn’t give Hoseok much space and Hoseok had for a while the suspect that the young boy has a crush for him; a bit off, but still ok.
When Jimin arrived what was cracked broke in no time: Jimin is the most adorable chubby thing in the universe, amazing dancer and a voice that makes you cry, one hyung in particular loved him immediately; it’s all ed up.
Like every night from a couple of weeks, Hoseok decides to join his Daegu hyung at the studio.
It’s late, he’s sweaty, tired and definitely hungry.
The practices are real hell on Earth but his love for dance is too strong and his feelings for his rapper hyung are growing with it.
Arriving at the studio, the boy knocks waiting for the low voice to let him in or to invite him to himself.
It happens.
It happens often usually.
Not hearing answer, Hobi opens the door poking his head in just to have a look: of course Yoongi is too absorbed in his work to be able to hear him.
-Hyung can I come him?
He asks.
-I thought you were at the dorm already.
Answers Yoongi, not turning around.
-Nah, I just come here after practice like always, to be sure if you need something.
The young one says, a tiny adorable smile borning on his face.
-Mh…no I don’t.
Answers Yoongi.
-How are you by the way?
Asks again the other one, trying to chat a bit with his hyung.
-Something good coming out?
Asks more, taking a step in, but not more than a step away from the door.
-Mh…yeah…I’m working on it…
Hoseok knows Yoongi isn’t really listening to him, he neither turn to him.
A sigh leaves his lips.
He has to be patient.
It’s his job.
It’s their job.
But still Hoseok feels a sting in his chest.
-I’m so hungry hyu~ng
Whines Hoseok after a bit of staying in silence.
-I don’t have any more money for this week.
The tin boy says.
-C’mon hyung feed me~  I’m poor and tired, pretty plea~se
Keep whining the poor boy, giving his hyung a weak aegyo without success since the older boy isn’t neither looking at him.
-Don’t start whining and acting cute with me, Hoseok, I already paid for Jiminie’s food, I’m not that rich, you know.
Cuts him off Yoongi, a nice portion of pissed off and tiredness in his voice.
Hoseok probably chokes on his heart.
-…you paid for him yesterday too…
Says the dancer, nearly a whisper, his gym bag’ shoulder strap still in his hands.
-Is it a problem?
Asks Yoongi, lightly fighting with his work.
-…and the day before… the previous one…and the previous one.
Adds Hoseok a bit louder, a shade of anger…of jealousy.
That doesn’t arrive to Yoongi.
Minutes passes in silence.
Yoongi’s mouse clicks.
Hoseok’s beating heart.
Hoseok is tired.
His legs hurt and his sight is starting to be foggy again.
His hands trembles and they’re barely able to keep the shoulder strap anymore.
But he stays.
He doesn’t want to cry.
No, he won’t.
He won’t pout neither.
It would be useless: he doesn’t have power of his hyung anymore.
He is hurted.
But it doesn’t matter.
-Listen
Yoongi says making the tired boy jump a bit, clenching the shoulder strap, his heart in his throat again.
-I can’t feel all you kiddos. If you want to eat you can have half of my ramy-
Keeps saying the busy boy, finally turning around his trainee mate.
What Yoongi didn’t expect is the look in Hoseok’s eyes.
Something in Yoongi’s chest gets hit.
-Thanks hyung.
Says the tired dancer, his big eyes covered by a layer of unborn tears and disillusionment.
-But I’m leaving.
The younger boy thanks formally, picking up his heavy bag to leave.
-Aren’t you hungry?
Ask confused Yoongi, still turned to the other.
Hoseok just shakes his head, leaving the room without looking back.
Yoongi remains like that for a while.
He doesn’t know what stopped him from returning to his work.
Something tiny but huge is still in the room, piercing its fangs in Yoongi’s crack in the chest, making its pass to enter.
It is like a bug.
Little but a potential problem.
When Yoongi comes back to the dorm, the morning after, he greats his hyung in the kitchen, sitting at their table.
But something is off.
-Why there are only 6 sits? Who’s missing?
Asks the rapper, looking back at Seokjin.
-Hoseok.
Says the cooking boy, busy with their poor trainee’s meal.
Yoongi feels the bug again.
-He came back last night and I heard him throwing up, so I went to the bathroom to help him but when I opened the door he was already leaving the dorm.
Yoongi can just listen.
-It’s not the first time. If he is sick he has to let me help him, he usually does, but this story goes on from weeks and I’m worried: he comes home, throws up and leaves.
Seokjin keeps talking.
-Do you know something that I don’t know?
Asks the older.
Yoongi is sure that that bug will eat him alive.