Things you said through your teeth

My love for you is so strong

 

「 I can do that too 」

 

 


 

Their practice room is more home than the dormitory.
Or at least for Hoseok.
In those years of being a trainee he developed a deep affection for that place even if it’s the room where he suffers nearly 24h per day in the name of the Dance Goddess.
But at the end, what dancer doesn’t have this masochist and beautiful love for it?
It’s a well earned pause in future Bangtan’s practice room and even without music filling it, noise is still audible.
The culprits are the three maknaes.
Of course.
Hours and hours of dancing doesn’t stopped them to start a playful dance battle.
Their hyungs have a different idea.
Namjoon is pretending to be a carpet: he doesn’t want to move, he won’t move.
Hoseok is drinking really small sips of water from his bottle, not really in the mood to join his acquired sons.
Seokjin is regretting all his life choices asking to any divine force out there in the universe to help him.
Yoongi is just there, giggling at the three boys having fun, covered in sweat but enjoying the little show.
-I told you that Jiminie is better than you in that!!
Says Taehyung poking out his tongue to Jeongguk, like a perfect 5 years old boy.
-I studied break dance, not acrobatic!!!
Whines the youngest of them, already in competitive mode.
-But you and everyone always brag about you being the golden maknae, how can’t you be able to do that??
Asks Taehyung sarcastically, adding gas to the burning fire on Jeongguk’s pride.
-Oh c’mon Tae don’t start! We are just playing around, it isn’t a competitions!!
Intervenes Jimin, placing himself between his friends to prevent any childish attack.
-Let’s just have fun until we have to work again.
Says the chubby faced boy bringing both the boys to dances to a random girl group song.
-Ah~ children these days are so talented.
Says Yoongi chuckling from his seat in the hyung section.
-I can do that too.
Hoseok says through his teeth, clenching his jaw, in his seat far enough away  from his hyung.
He regrets it immediately.
How can he be jealous of those kiddos?
He’ll be the main dancer of this group, they all will search for his help and guidance, and he is acting all jealous and childish.
Hoseok just sighs at his sad situations, his pout growing on his face.
-Hyung! Hyung!
Taehyung calls him, half running to him.
Hoseok is too drowned in his thoughts to hear him.
-Hyung, since you didn’t join us I’ll join you here.
Says the younger boy, sitting half on his hyung and hugging him from the side as he can.
-Did you see what Jiminie did? Jeonggukie doesn’t want to admit that he can’t do that too.
Giggles the Daegu boy, hugging his hyung more.
-I’m too tired to play with them more but I want to cuddle here with you.
Taehyung says placing his head at the sides of Hoseok.
-Can I hyung? Can we cuddle a bit? I’ll be your cat, c’mon.
Adds Taehyung starting to rub his head in the curve of Hoseok’s neck.
The older boy just lets him play like he does every day: that boy is seriously too pure for this world sometimes.
Sometimes.
-C’mon hyung I’ll purr for you!
Says Taehyung after a while of rubbing himself on his hyung’s curve, shoulder and arm, leaning with his head on Hoseok’s lap and hugging him around the waist, purring into the poor dancer’s belly.
Hoseok after weeks smiles sweetly at the view of this grown up teenager playing a cat for him just to be cuddled.
Yoongi didn’t lose a moment of the two boys interaction since Taehyung asked to cuddle.
-C’mon hyung, pet me a bit, I’m tired…
Taehyung says slurring words half tired and half relax by his hyung closeness and warmness.
-You are doing nothing and I’m even purring at you.
Adds the tired boy, snuggling a bit more into Hoseok’s belly.
Yoongi finds himself staring at the couple.
Why is he staring?
Taehyung clinging at Hoseok is normal like rice on their dinner table, so why can he stop staring at them?
-Hyung is tired as well, Taehyungie…
Hoseok says, after hours of silence.
Yoongi feels warm on his face and a familiar bite in his chest.
-But here…hyung will pet you just a bit…
Hoseok says again, voice weak, caressing Taehyung’s head and passing his hand in his hair softly, holding the younger boy lightly, like a mom.
Never once did Hoseok look at Yoongi.
After the ‘food incident’ Yoongi noticed that the dancer didn’t visit him at studio anymore after practice: the younger boy became quiet with everyone and in the rare times where the two of them shared words Hoseok was always extremely polite, and Yoongi could bet that the other was shy most of the time.
Hoseok isn’t the only one changed after that day.
The bug in Yoongi’s chest is still there, chewing parts of him every time Hoseok is the same with with or without someone else.
-Ah~ I envy Taehyung so much
Says Seokjin sitting next to Yoongi, apparently back from his mystical request of help.
-He is living all this experience at the best of his feelings, having fun with his friends and being spoiled by his hyungs.
The older of the two added, laughing weakly yet softly.
Yoongi, who was looking at his hyung while he was talking, turns back to look at the dancer: Hoseok is visibly tired, his shoulders are low and his whole figure looks so tiny and fragile; his tender smile so lazy while trying his best to the dongsaeng’s hair and please him.
Yoongi feels the bug move.
The crack expanding.
-I’m still so worried about him, Yoongi.
Seokjin mutters, breaking the silence.
-His night schedules are slightly better but he stress himself too much.
The singer says concerned.
-He spends all his time with the boys, they tire him out to the breaking point  but he doesn’t seems to care: he feels the duty to be their mom but he is completely careless about himself.
Seokjin explains.
-He just answers ‘I’m just tired’ if I ask him if there’s something wrong or when I see him being spaced out for long periods.
Sighs the singer.
-I don’t really know what to do Yoongi…
Ends the older boy, taking a sip of his water, defeated in his job as a hyung.
Yoongi once again stayed in silence, but he is sure he can hear the bug laughing at him.