1/1

Play With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mark, what are you doing?” Jackson asked as he jumped on top of the older who was laying on the couch.

“Trying to sleep.” Mark responded, not opening his eyes.

“Play with me.”

“I’m trying to sleep. What part of that don’t you understand?” Mark asked, eyes still not open but irritation apparent in his voice.

“I understand it fine. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t play with me. No one else is home and I’m bored.” Jackson wiggled around on top of the older boy until he was lying flat on Mark’s back.

“I don’t want to play. Wait until Jinyoung gets home.” Mark’s voice came out muffled as he turned his head in his arms to cover his face.

“But I wanted to play with you.” Jackson poked the back of Mark’s head, causing the older to sigh.

“I want to sleep. Please, let me sleep.” Mark whined. Jackson smiled.

“I think you should just play with me.” The smirk was obvious in Jackson’s voice.

“Persistent little .” Mark thought.

Mark struggled to turn his body around with the other still laying on him. He sat up and pushed Jackson to the other side of the couch, hands on Jackson’s shoulders, hovering over him.

“I want to sleep. I don’t want to play. I’m tired. Wait for Jinyoung or Jaebum to get home.” Mark fell backwards onto the couch once more, eyes closed, arm over his face.

Jackson was going to have none of that so he moved forward, now hovering over Mark.

“I don’t think you understand w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter