Part 1

Freckles

 

It's P.E Chanyeol’s least favorite class of the day. He hated how muggy and hot it always seemed to be in the gymnasium. He hated that awful old sweat and stale smell the room provided as well. But the the worst part about P.E for Chanyeol was the very uncomfortable uniforms. The shirts always seem to hold the sweat in all the wrong places and clings heavily to his back and stomach. The shorts god the shorts, way to short and very tight. He hated the way they made him look even taller than what he already was.It's bad enough he was a six foot tall awkward 17 year old , he didn't need the extra 3 inches the the shorts provided to his bare long legs.

 

Chanyeol just sighed, forty-five minutes and this was all over with until the next day. He reluctantly pulled his gym bag over his shoulder and shuffled into the locker rooms to change. When he was done changing he and the rest of the students lined up by bleachers for role call. Chanyeol was already tired, the contract dim yellow of the fluorescent lights was helping either.  Yawning, chanyeol was interrupted  by his teachers monotone voice; “Park Chanyeol”.

 

“Here! unfortunately” he said making his class erupt in small giggles. However he earned himself a glare from the teacher.

 

The teacher continued to take role for the next five minutes, they had a fairly large gym class more than usual. And as if on cue his teacher started to speak again. Probably just another announcement about track and field he wasn't interested in.

 

“Okay class, today is going to be a little different. As you can see we have a handful of new students joining us today.”

 

So he was right class was bigger than usual. Not that he cared. He only really talked to one other person in class which was his friend Sehun. He would be talking with him now, but at the current moment he was chatting up some student he had never seen before. Turning his attention back to his teacher, he actually decided to listen this time.

 

“These students usually have gym on Fridays but because Mr.Kim is on leave, for the time being I'm covering his classes. Please treat all the students nicely.” he said tiredly.
“Alright class 3 minute warm up laps around the gym, chop chop!” he said banging his clipboard and blowing his whistle.

 

There was a rumble of groans and whines that coursed through the gymnasium. It was nice to know he wasn't the only one dreading this period. Truckling slowly Chanyeol started to jog, he noticed Sehun was slow jogging with the boy he was talking to earlier. He

figured he'd go say “hi”  it’d give him something to do while he jogged.  Sehun was about six people away from him, Chanyeol sped up until he reached his friend. With a light tap on Sehun’s shoulder, he smiled at Sehun when the said boy turned to face him.

 

“OH Hey! Chanyeol What’s up!” He said excitedly , slowing his jogging pace down, to keep up with Chanyeol's pace. Sehun was a tad shorter than Chanyeol but he definitely had more of a presence, Sehun was pretty popular around the school, he was lucky enough to call him a friend.“Nothing much, who’s this you've been talking to all period?” Chanyeol said craning his neck past Sehun to see his new little friend.
The boy jogging silently next to Sehun was a lot shorter than himself, he had to be least 2 heads taller; of course it wasn't hard to be shorter than himself he was kind of a giant. The boy also had a pretty small frame, he wasn't too tiny though. But then Chanyeol finally got a good look at his face and he almost tripped over his own two feet. The boy was kind of Beautiful. He had the darkest curly hair he'd ever seen, a petite nose, rose tinted lips, crescent shaped bright eyes; and a very uncommon feature ,but it was the icing on the cake. Freckles. Small little brown freckles across the bridge of his nose, some slipping on his cheeks right underneath his eyes. Chanyeol was flabbergasted to say the least, he didn't think he'd ever seen some so effortlessly attractive.  

“Oh I’m so stupid, I forgot to introduce you. This is my friend Baekhyun, he’s gonna be in our class for awhile untill Mr.Kim returnes.” He said moving back a bit so Baekhyun could see Chanyeol and give him a proper greeting. With a small rectangular smile, and eyes disappearing approve those freckles he waved. “ Hi Chanyeol, nice to meet you!” he said. And if it wasn't already hard enough,the boy's voice was somehow as cute has his freckles, it fit perfectly it was smooth and high with a slight raspiness that you could easily be missed if you weren't listening. But Chanyeol was definitely listening, infact he was 100% focused on Baekhyun. “Uh yea you too” he said gulping, a slight pink blush forming on his cheeks. There was a slight pause after they greeted each other. Thank god Sehun was there to save the moment from becoming too awkward. “Okayee, so now that we all know each other, Hyung, why don't you tell Chanyeol about yourself!” Sehun said wrapping one arm around each boys shoulders, at this point they didn't even care to jog anymore, they all settled for a slow paced walk. Baekhyun chuckled “Since when did this turn into an interview!? Am I applying for a job or something?” he said giving Sehun a playful smirk. “Hyung?, Wait How old are you Baekhyun, if you don't mind me asking?” Chanyeol said stuttering a bit, not wanting to come of rude.

 

“No, I don't mind, haha, well i'm definitely older than this brat right here” he said playfully flicking sehun's forehead, making sehun wince in fake pain. “But to answer your question I’m 18, newly 18 might I add, you?” Baekhyun asked tiling his head to the side staring right at Chanyeol. Chanyeol was about to answer but the teachers piercing whistle interrupted their conversation. All the students stopped in their tracks and waited for further instructions. “I'm 17, i’ll be 18 in two months” he said with a strained whisper.  Baekhyun puckered his lips in an “o” shape and nodded his head in understandment.

 

“Okay class we are going to do partner exercises next, when I call your names find your partner  and start your push ups, sit ups and strength training.” he said. Shortly after he started calling out partners to start. “Yo teach can I go take a waz?” Sehun said nonchalantly  and very loudly, with his hand raised. students were snickering again, Baekhyun just face palmed and Chanyeol just stood there staring at his friend for his use of words. With a sigh the teacher shook his head “Make it quick Oh!” the teacher shouted. Sehun waved the teacher off as he walked towards to the locker rooms. Sometimes Chanyeol really wondered how he and Sehun became friends.

 

“Baekyhun and Chanyeol” Chanyeol was momentarily taken from his thoughts. Did he hear that correctly, did the teacher just make him and Baekhyun partners? Chanyeol worries were confirmed when he looked down and saw Baekhyun beaming at him with a cheeky grin, freckles getting caught in the small wrinkles that formed when he smiled. Thank god his eyes were closed he didn't want Baekhyun to see him almost choke from the shock of it all. “Looks like we’re partners, let's go over by the door, it's the coolest spot in the gym!” Baekhyun said grabbing Chanyeol's wrist and guiding him towards the door. He doesn't know how it's possible but Baekhyun touching him raised his temperature even higher from what it already was, he could feel his face burning, and he prayed Baekhyun wouldn't notice, because that would be awkward. By the time Sehun got back from the bathroom the teacher had paired all the other students together, and there was no one left so Sehun had to partner with the teacher , which he sulked about very loudly.

 

Shaking his head at his childish friend, Baekhyun turned his attention to chanyeol. “So what do you wanna do first? He asked. Baekhyun was still holding his wrist, Chanyeol didn't mind but it didn't make it less nerve wracking for him. “UMM- it's up you, whatever you wanna do.” Chanyeol said stuttering a bit, he hated the way his voice cracked. Letting go of Chanyeol's wrist, much to his disappointment;Baekhyun settled on doing sit ups first. “Okay well I'll go first then, you can hold my feet down.” he said sitting on the hardwood floor of the gym.

Baekhyun laid out on the floor back straight and arms folded across his chest. He began his sit ups, chanyeol sitting in front of Baekhyun holding his feet down. There was a silence between the two all that could be heard was murmurs of other students talking and an occasional groan of distress from Sehun.

 

Chanyeol was usually a very talkative person when meeting new people.But with Baekhyun he found himself over thinking everything he should say. It was kind of driving him crazy. He had so many questions to ask. Like what's his favorite color, his hobbies , his favorite TV shows, but nothing nothing would come out. But most of all he wanted to know more about those cute freckles, did his parents have them? Heck were they even real? Chanyeol desperately had to know.

 

“This might be completely out of the blue but are your freckles real!?” Chanyeol asked hastily with his eyes shut.He nearly blurted it out to Baekhyun. Baekhyun had just come up from his 10th sit up, he was now just sitting straight up staring right at Chanyeol with an unreadable expression. Chanyeol peeked and eye open and blushed a furious red. Baekhyun was just so close.

“Yea they're real.” he said with a soft chuckle and went back to his sit ups. “You probably thought they were fake right? I get that a lot, it's pretty uncommon feature on someone like me” he said dejectedly with a meek smile that made Chanyeol’s heart sink.

 

“ Ah no it's just yes, I've never seen them - I mean they are cool- I'm mean I think it suits you-ugh I'm sorry that came out weird” Chanyeol said momentarily letting go of Baekhyun’s feet to cover his face from embarrassment. Chanyeol was momentarily interrupted by a burst of muffled giggles coming from Baekhyun.

“It's okay really! I get them from my Mother; and thanks no one's really complimented them before.” he said scratching the back of his head and averting his eyes. Chanyeol thought Baekhyun was the cutest person in the world he declared it in that instant.

“Usually people shy away from me because of it, I think they freak people out” Baekhyun said sheepishly. “I sometimes wear glasses to hide them,but we are in gym now, so I can't really do that.” he said hugging his knees to his chest.

“Well that's dumb!” Chanyeol deadpanned; and as quickly as he said it he wanted to shove the words back down his throat. “Huh!?” Baekhyun said with wide eyes. Chanyeol gulped and started to talk slowly try hard to pick his words carefully.

“I mean, what I meant to say is-  You shouldn't be ashamed of something you can't fix about yourself! Be proud of it.. and also it's really uncool of those people.They don't know what they're missing out on” Chanyeol said looking down at his feet. “I used to be really self conscious of my Ears..but now I realise they are apart of me and that's what makes me who I am.” Chanyeol finally looked up  to see that Baekhyun's bright eyes were forming little tears at the edges. “Crap I made him cry” he thought to himself. Chanyeol visibly started to panic, he didn't mean to make the boy cry he wasn't even sure what he had said to cause such a reaction out of the boy.

 

“Ah Baekhyun. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry” Chanyeol said reaching out to the tearful boy. “No I'm not sad. Really! Im just touched is all” Baekhyun said with sniff and a laugh while whipping his eyes with his gym shirt. Releaf hit Chanyeol like a bus, he had been happy he didn't really make Baekhyun cry although technically he did; but he wasn't going to fight with himself on that topic. Chanyeol just responded with a “Oh that's good, I was scared I upset you for a second”.

 

“Haha, no I'm fine! But really thanks that was really nice of you to say.you seem like your a very kind person.” Baekhyun said with giddy kind of smile.”But enough with the sappy talk, we should probably switch out now and get through these exercises” he laughed. Chanyeol couldn't agree more, he nodded his head in happy agreement and switched his spot with Baekhyun Baekhyun now holding Chanyeol's feet down.

The two continued there exercises for the remainder of the class.They started to talk about different things any and everything. Eventually half the question Chanyeol originally had in his head were gradually answered throughout the period.Chanyeol was beginning to find it a bit easier to talk to the freckled boy, granted if they didn't make much eye contact. By the end of the class most of the students were just tired and ready to change and go home.

 

“Okay good work today class, so next time we will be doing training outside so make sure you come prepared.You’re dismissed” The teacher said with a clap of his hands. All the students shuffled back to the locker rooms, some took quick showers others just threw back on their cloths.Chanyeol quickly  threw  his black hoodie over his head, he was struggling a bit. His head had somehow ended up in the arm hole. After getting frustrated with himself he finally found the right hole. He felt a light tap on his back and he was greeted with a bemused Baekhyun wearing large circular glasses. It made his heart sink a bit, but he couldnt deny he looked good in them. Realising his appearance and slightly embarrassed Chanyeol tried to make himself presentable, his black locks were standing straight up ,so he shook is head like a wet dog.Earning another laugh from the boy in his company.

 

“Are those the glasses” Chanyeol asked knowing full well the obvious answer. Baekhyun just nodded in response.Chanyeol figured Baekhyun didn't really want to talk about it again.

 

The last bell of the day rang, The dismissal bell; all the students started walking out of the locker room.Some running to catch their bus others staying behind to chat. Chanyeol closed his locker, when he looked up he saw Baekhyun writing something on a piece of paper.

“Here let me give you my number, we should talk sometime” Baekhyun said with small smile. He proceeded to write his number on a slip of paper and handed to Chanyeol. “It'd be nice to have another person  to hangout with besides Sehun.” he said in what he thought was a whisper. “Hey I heard that!” Sehun exclaimed from the next aisle over. They both laughed, Chanyeol happily received the slip. “I'll take you up on that offer” he smiled.

-------

 

“Looks like you two hit it off pretty well yesterday .” Sehun said plopping down next to Chanyeol at the lunch table with a bubble tea in hand. Chanyeol almost choked on his food. He turned to look at Sehun in question of what he meant. “I'm talking about Baekhyun you spazz!” he said poking Chanyeol in his head. Chanyeol swallowed his bite of food, he shrug his shoulders in response. He had hoped Sehun didn't notice the pink blush creeping to his cheeks.

 

“ You like him don't you?” Sehun deadpanned sitting his bubble tea down and getting close to Chanyeol, shoulder to shoulder. “What!? what are you saying!?” Chanyeol said flustered, he was yanking his hoodie collar to calm himself down. Sehun gave Chanyeol an inquisitive look. “So you don't like him?” Sehun said curiously.

“Ugh what? NO! I mean yea I do but- “

 

“So you do!?”

 

“I don't even know him that well.”

 

“So is that a yes? Or No? Which one is it because I'm highly confused right now.”

With a heavy sigh Chanyeol responded with a “Yea I guess” he pulled his hood over his head and drew the strings tight so you couldn't see his face and started to sulk.”Why did you wanna know so bad anyway? Chanyeol asked accusingly. He knew Sehun was up to something they rarely talked about crushes and stuff heck he hadn't even told him his preference not that it really mattered anyway.

 

“I think Baekhyun likes you too” Sehun said sipping the last bit of his bubble tea until it started to make noises of its emptiness. Chanyeol dropped his hood and straightened his back, he looked at Sehun with all seriousness.”How can you be so sure”Chanyeol asked.

 

“Well for one, I've known Baekhyun for awhile now and he isn't one to just hand out his number out to people he just met.” Sehun said knowingly. Chanyeol scoffed . “Two, he was sulking this morning..said something about not receiving a text. I figured he meant you.” It was true Chanyeol hadn't texted him last night. He was to nervous he thought maybe it was too soon and he might scare him away. Let alone he didn't know what to say without coming  off like a creep.

Chanyeol groaned and rubbed his hands down his face.”I'm such an idiot” he said to himself out loud. Sehun just patted Chanyeol on his back reassuringly. “ I don't know if this will make you feel better  but, he isn't that hard to make friends with. Just make sure you make an effort, he can be shy too” That last bit surprised Chanyeol, Baekhyun didn't seem shy one bit! but then again he could be the type to mask it with kindness.

 

Just then he spotted the said boy across the cafeteria he was sitting with two others a short haired blonde girl who went by the name Taeyeon  and Kyungsoo a short boy with hair just as dark as Baekhyun’s. Chanyeol wasn't aware that he was starting very hard, his trance was broken when Baekhyun noticed him back. He waved at him with a small smile. Chanyeol wanted to run away and hide, but he mustered up some confidence and waved back.

 

“See told ya so” Sehun said crunching on some ice very loudly. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. “That doesn't prove anything, maybe he just wants to be my friend!” Chanyeol said trying to reassure himself that all this was happening.

“Yeah okay whatever you say loverboy” Sehun said slyly. Chanyeol hit Sehun on the head “Don't ever call me that again!” the two laughed and continued their lunch. All the while Baekhyun stealing subtle  glances at their table.

 

---------

 

That night when Chanyeol got home he just sprawled out across his bed.He was tried his chemistry class was really taking a toll on him. He was never really sure if any of the chemicals he was mixing would cause a reaction, it stressed him out a lot. But he wasn't trying to think about that right now. Pulling out his cell phone he had one missed call from Sehun, he probably wanted him to play L.O.L he'd get back to him later. Chanyeol scrolled through his phone until he got to Baekhyun’s number he had saved him under “Freckles”. Mustering all his courage he typed a measly “Hey” and waited for a response. It didn't even take a full minute to get a response back, in which Chanyeol was thoroughly surprised and happy about.

 

From Freckles:

“Hey Chanyeol what's up 😊”

 

“That was fast “ Chanyeol thought . Maybe the boy was anticipating his text.He started to fill both happiness and a bit of guilt for not contacting him sooner.

 

“Nothing much, just a bit tired from school. Wyd?”

 

From Freckles:

“Oh make sure you rest well then. I'm just playing with Sehun in L.O.L rn haha. He's currently mad at me because I just made us lose 😓”

 

“Wow you play L.O.L too!? I love that game! And yea don't worry about it he gets hurt over every L.O.L match”

 

From Freckles:

 

“Haha that's awesome!! Maybe we could play sometime, I mean if you don't mind losing 😑 I admit I'm not that good yet! 😂. “

 

Chanyeol felt himself smile the use of emoji was something he and his friends rarely did . He really only used them with his sister and occasionally with his mother after she'd learn new ones to use.

 

The two talked for hours, conversation becoming effortless. Chanyeol even had the confidence to call Baekhyun that night.

---

 

The next few weeks in gym glass  had been more than great. He had been anticipating gym class ever since Baekhyun joined their class. He found himself always with the said boy, having both Baekhyun and Sehun in class made it bearable. He learned things about Baekhyun over these weeks and considered him a friend.

 

When they had to do partner work the two would immediately pick each other, much to Sehun's dismay. He even commented once joked that he feels like a third wheel with the two.

 

One day though on a hot gym day outside the three were being lazy and just decided to sit on the bleachers , the coach gave up yelling at them since it was a Friday. “Hey you guys we should all hang out this weekend!?” Baekhyun asked excitedly.

“Yea why not I think I'm free, what about you Chanyeol?” Sehun said stretching his arms.

“Come on say yes! It wouldn't be as fun if you're not there.” Baekhyun pointed towards Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol agreed right away. Much to Baekhyun’s  enjoyment. Sehun just laughed with an eye roll , this two just needed to get together already he thought.

 

---

“Sehun where the hell are you?” Chanyeol yelled into his phone.

 

“I'm sorry I'm not going to make it I forgot I made plans with Tao today, he'll kill me I cancel on him, and he knows kung-fu I'm not messing with that!” Sehun stressed.

 

Chanyeol  chuckled at his friends dismay and accepted that he might be alone with Baekhyun today.

Chanyeol quickly texted Baekhyun and told him Sehun wasn't going to make it.

Baekhyun quickly texted back that it was okay they could still meet up.

 

The plan for today was to hit some

some arcades and have bite to eat.

It wasn't exactly a date yet more like just hanging out getting to know each other better. But of course Chanyeol kept reciting to himself that he was now going on a date with Baekhyun.

 

Today Chanyeol wore a black graphic t-“N’1” and other writings on the shirt, black skinny jeans and sneakers.he styled his black hair up and slicked back , he was a bit edgier than normal today, but he was satisfied. He waited at the meeting place where Baekhyun and himself set up. It wasn't too far from where they were going but it definitely would take a 5 -10 minute walk. Chanyeol was playing games ,games on his phone when suddenly two hands shielded his vision.

At first he was a bit surprised but then he quickly realized who it was and gave out a hefty laugh. He turned and saw Baekhyun giving him a very cheeky grin. He loved his smiles a lot and could get used to them.

Baekhyun had on a loose fitting white graphic tee , with a stringy mesh multicolor jacket, ripped denim jeans and a soft pink snapback. To say he looked good was an understatement; he looked down right amazing.

 

“No glasses today?” Chanyeol teased.Baekhyun flushed a light pink, embarrassed he gave Chanyeol a playful punch to his arm in response. The two went on to discuss their plans for the day. This was the first time they hung out together without Sehun. It didn't feel as awkward as Chanyeol expected. Infact he felt airy and somewhat confident , there was a lot less pressure surprisingly. It was a bit of a walk to reach the arcade but the two talked effortlessly and casually. Baekhyun took it upon himself to ask about Chanyeol's family. He ended up telling him he lives with his mother and sister. Chanyeol learned that Baekhyun had an older brother, he was quite excited when he realized they were both younger siblings.

 

When they reached the arcade, it had a decent amount of people inside.  They decided to start light and play on the old school games like Pacman and Megaman 5.  They laughed and screamed  and blamed the joysticks for their poor performance.

 

“Let's play that next!” Chanyeol exclaimed. It was a shoot out game one with the gun as the controller. Baekhyun shyed away for a bit ,he admitted he wasn't the best at shooting games.His aim was just downright terrible. Chanyeol stifled back a chuckle and just patted Baekhyun on the head, receiving a pout from the latter. “I'll show it's not that hard really.” Chanyeol handed Baekhyun the controller , placing his hand over Baekhyun's over the trigger. They were standing very close and Chanyeol hadn't realized the proximity until he noticed a vibrant red flush just underneath Baekhyun’s freckles. With a boost of confidence Chanyeol turned his attention to the screen and placed his hand free hand on Baekhyun’s side. “You need to hold the Trigger like this.. when it turns red.”fire!” “Now!” Chanyeol internally laughed  when Baekhyun jumped and had a low squeal..he wasn't  really paying attention to his lesson he figured or he was scared from the suddenness of the the attack. Chanyeol let Baekhyun go when he efficiently killed more than eight monsters. “Wait  I don't know know if I can kill them all alone!?” Baekhyun pleaded looking up at Chanyeol. “You literally just killed eight monsters by yourself! You're a natural!” Chanyeol said with a toothy grin. But he spoke too soon, because Baekhyun lost on the very next round when too many bog monsters ambushed his player character. Baekhyun turned to look at Chanyeol with the most adorable pouty sad face he'd ever seen. In that moment he made a mental note about shoot out games.

The too aimlessly played just about every game in the arcade.they were rapidly running out of change. They decided they'd  play one last game before they left. And just to their luck they choose the most expensive game in the entire arcade. The race car games.

 

They noticed the race car games and decided to make a challenge. First to win has to buy the other ice cream. Chanyeol losses much to his surprise.

 

---

“Strawberry is waaaay better!” Baekhyun stated. The two were sitting outside a nearbynearby ice cream parlor. Baekhyun scooping in his free strawberry ice cream, while Chanyeol at his vanilla chocolate swirl cone.

Chanyeol squished up his nose in slight disagreement. Baekhyun laughed and put out his hand.”Okay then switch! You taste mine I taste yours and then we’ll see” Chanyeol agreed and to his surprise strawberry wasn't that bad, it was definitely sweet but nothing like he'd thought it would be. Then it dawned on him he just technically shared a mutual indirect kiss with Baekhyun. He watched as Baekhyun lapped up his ice cream cone.He heard baekhyun say how good it was and he might not give it back. The scene did things to Chanyeol that he would never admit . He decided to look down at his new cup of ice cream “ go ahead keep it, I actually like yours too.” Baekhyun smiled and carried on eating. Chanyeol messed around in his ice cream thinking Baekhyun is going to driving him crazy.

 

----

It's was getting pretty late.The day ended with lots of laughs ,Chanyeol going broke and occasional blush or two from both parties. Baekhyun was about to part ways but Chanyeol held on to the boy's wrist. “You don't live too far away right? Let me walk you home” he asked. Baekhyun flushed for the third time that night and much to his surprise he agreed with meek head nod. The way to Baekhyun’s house was silent, it was a comfortable silence but there was slight tension in the air that Chanyeol couldn't quite pin point. They arrived at Baekhyun’s house it was a decent sized house,with a brick front and a off white fence separating the house from the sidewalk. Chanyeol saw a bunch of flowers in the front yard,he remembered once Baekhyun telling him his mother has a thing for gardening. Baekhyun open the gate and Chanyeol followed Baekhyun up to the porch. It was around 9 o'clock the streets were empty and all that could be heard was the buzzing of the street lights. There was another pause of silence, but it wasn't bad.It's as if Baekhyun didn't want him to go and he didn't really want to leave either.

“Today was fun!” Baekhyun was the first to break the silence.

 

“Yea” Chanyeol agreed.

 

“We should go on another date so-” Baekhyun eyes went large, he covered his mouth as if he'd said the worst thing imaginable.

 

But Chanyeol had heard it ;Baekhyun referring to their whole day as a “Date”.

Chanyeol just stared blankly at Baekhyun he couldn't believe it, he had saw the boy blush a couple times but he had shook it off as shyness, he never thought there was an actual possibility that Baekhyun might like him back. Baekhyun started to talk and ramble and try to make excuses for his choice of words, but Chanyeol didn't care, he just wanted Baekhyun in that moment.

 

“Oh god I'm sorry I mean I didn't think I-” Baekhyun went momentarily silent. Chanyeol had presses his lips upon the embarrassed boys own lips. It was a quick soft peck but enough to shape the moment. Just when Chanyeol was about to pull away , he felt the freckled boy  gently slide his arms around his neck and kiss back. The kiss was sweet and not to fast but not to slow . It was soft and mellow and full , Chanyeol could feel the softness of Baekhyun’s lips against his own. It was a big relief the slight tension that Chanyeol had felt dissolved right into their kiss. Chanyeol could feel Baekhyun on his tip toes and smiled into the kiss, he put his hands at Baekhyun’s waist for support. When the kiss ended Baekhyun kept his arms around Chanyeol's neck while he got a good look at Chanyeol. He could see his own happiness reflected in his eyes.

Chanyeol looked down at Baekhyun still holding his waist with a smile. “If you don't mind, I'd like to take you out on another date.” Baekhyun  laughed. Pink blush beneath his freckles.

“I'd like that, I'd like that a lot”

---

 

The next gym class came along and the two sat abnormally close to one another, every now and then whispering in each other's ears. Just being plain chummy.

 

Sehun noticed this , he scratched his head trying to figure them out. “What's up with you two?” he asked with a hand on his hip. Baekhyun just flushed a deep red, one that Sehun had never seen on the boy. Sehun sat down next to Chanyeol “That was weird did you two f***k or something” he said doing inappropriate hand gestures.

 

“What! No we didn't!!” Chanyeol said frantically “It's too soon for that” he said under his breath but Sehun heard him and chuckled.

 

“So what yall made out?” Sehun asked curiously.  There was a silence from the two under interrogation. The silence gave Sehun his answer. With a whistle “Wow finally it was about time! I was thinking maybe I would have to intervene” he said clapping “You two have been eye f***king each other for weeks now it was getting tiring”. Chanyeol just playfully punched Sehun’s arm while Baekhyun tried his best to hide his face into Chanyeol's shoulder.

 

“So does this mean you two are dating” Sehun asked. Chanyeol honestly wasn't sure he wanted to, he knew that Baekhyun liked him too so why not.

 

“I mean yea I guess, only if Baekhyun wants to” he said peering over at the freckled boy. Baekhyun made a muffled reply, he was still hiding his face.

 

“What did he say?” Sehun asked, chanyeol just shrugged.

 

“I said yes I want too, I want to date Chanyeol I mean” this time the boy just covered his face all together from embarrassment.

 

“Well it's official, I'm now the third wheel “ Sehun said proudly. Chanyeol just laughed, he then took Baekhyun’s hands from his face. He pecked Baekhyun on the cheek.

“ Don't hide your face then I can't see your cute freckles.” Chanyeol said causing Baekhyun to playfully hit him on the head.

Sehun just rolled his eyes at the chummy scene.

“You two were made for each other”

 

-------

End part 1 :3