Chp. 2

The Aftermath [SEQUEL]

Gainthe evil one from the first story 

Gainthe nice one

...

/Continued from last chapter/

"Is that....JOKWON!?!?!?!?!" Sunny said in as surprised voice.

Joongki turns to look at Sunny in a surprised face.

"Wait, you know him!?!?!" Joongki also said in a surprised voice.

"Well duh! He was in my high school and he was also known as the most savage student in school." Sunny said.

/Back in Sunny's High School/

Today was pop quiz for Sunny's history class. The teacher passes out the papers for pop quiz and it seems alot harder for Sunny.

After passing out the papers, the teacher returns to her seat.

"Now class, if you fail this pop quiz there was this rule when i was your age where you get this "punishme-"

"Um, excuse me but, we're not in the 80's ma'am and we all know you got this "punishment" because i heard you used to get all F's back when you were a teen." Jokwon cuts the teacher off.

Everyone started laughing at Jokwon's little savage there which is making the teacher feel embarrassed and angry at the same time. (A/N: Sorry if that wasn't really a savage there. I tried hard.)

"Oh and i heard you used to seduce your teacher in order to get A's so you can go to this stupid party. Oh and don't ask why i know that." Jokwon added.

Everyone in the classroom started laughing even harder that some fell off the chair. 

The teacher gets off her chair making a loud thump with her stomp.

"THAT'S IT! GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE IMMEDIATELY!" the teacher yelled.

/The End/

"*sighs* Good times." Sunny smiled.

The two saw Jokwon waving in the distance and immediately ran towards him.

"OH MY GOD IT'S BEEN SO LONG HYUNG!" Jokwon said.

Joongki and Jokwon both hugged tightly making Joongki run out of breath.

"Alright alright! Can you please get off of me now!?" Joongki struggled.

"Oh sorry." Jokwon said and let's go of Joongki.

Jokwon turns towards Sunny making a "omg i know you from somewhere" face.

"Oh my god! Is this-"

"Yup it's Soonkyu!" Sunny cuts him off.

"The girl who is usually antsocial! Oh my god i haven't seen you since what? Junior year?" Jokwon finishes his sentence.

"Oh, um yeah that's me." Sunny said.

"I'm kidding. I know who you are already. And you've witnessed one of my savage moments there." Jokwon said.

The three talked about their pass lifes with Jokwon until his phone starts buzzing.

"Hello?"

"Yah! Where are you?" A girl voice yelled.

"We're at the front talking! Aish and stop yelling! It's hurting my ears!" Jokwon yelled back.

"Arraseo, i'll just drive to the front." The girl said and hung up.

Jokwon puts his phone back in his front pocket and turns to the two couple.

"Who was that?" Joongki questioned.

"Ugh it was Gain." Jokwon rolled his eyes.

Sunny's eyes widened at the name she has heard before. She still remembers her because she can't forget what had happened when Gain had ruined her life by taking Joongki off of her side.

Joongki turns to Sunny with a shocked face. 

"Um, hello?" Jokwon said.

The two didn't reply.

"Um hello?!?!!?! Is anyone there!?!?!" Jokwon said.

"Oh um what?" Joongki replied back.

"What happened? All I said is Gain is the one who called me. So what's wrong with that?" Jokwon said.

Joongki turns to Sunny again who was still in shock.

"Guys?" Jokwon said.

Joongki just couldn't stop looking at Sunny. His face was concerned and shocked at the same time.

All of a sudden, a beep noise was heard where the three were at. Sunny turns at the car where it had made a beep noise.

The car window goes down revealing a familiar girl who was wearing glasses with a smirk carved in her face. 

"Hey guys~"  Gain said evily.

Gain opens her door next to her and gets out of the fancy looking car with a smirk still carved in her face. She walks towards the three.

"Yah what took you so long?" Jokwon said.

"I couldn't find you guys."  Gain said.

 "Long time no see Joongki-ah~ Especially you Sunny."  Gain said evily.

Sunny glares at Gain. She clenched her fist as hard as she can to release her anger towards her.

"You guys already met?" Jokwon interrupts.

"Yup. And she was quite an interesting girl~"  Gain smirks.

...

/Meanwhile at Narsha's mansion/

The baby starts crying loudly making the girls feel nervous. They tried making funny faces which is making it worst.

The place was a mess and the girls were covered in baby food.

"Yah!! Why would you tell them that we knew how to take care of a baby!!"  Gain yelled.

"I DON'T KNOW! I JUST GOT NERVOUS!!" Sooyoung yelled back.

Taeyeon then starts crying even more loud which was making the girls feel uncomfortable and nervous for them to do their duties. 

"Yah! Where's JeA?" Narsha said.

At that moment, Miryo comes downstairs smelling like alcohol.

"Sh-She had to be put in bed." Miryo said.

"Yah, why do you smell like alcohol?" Narsha questioned.

"Apparently Taeyeon cried really loud that actually made JeA cry like a baby too so she had to calm down with a help of a couple of soju." Miryo said.

"A couple?"

"Alright fine it was alot okay!" Miryo yelled.

...

After two hours of calming Taeyeon down, the girls were passed out on the floor still covered in baby food.

Although, Taeyeon is still awake and starts giggling at the the girls.

JeA later comes downstairs still drunk and accidentally fell on her way downstairs making Taeyeon cry again.

The girls woke up at the sound of crying.

"AIIIIIIIIISSSSSHHSHHSHSHH!!!!!!!!!" Gain yelled.

Gain stood up from the floor and limped towards her phone like a zombie and dialed Sunny's number.

"Hello?" 

"Sunny-ah~~~ How's your flight?"

"Um good but I think I met someone again from way back." Sunny said.

"Hey sis!"  Gain said.

Gain  made a shocked expression when she heard a familiar voice that came out of her phone.

"Why are you with Sunny? Did you kidnap her!?" Gain yells at her twin sister.

 "Chill sis~ We are just having a reunion with Jokwon with us." 

"What the hell Jokwon?!" Gain yells at Jokwon.

"Sorry noona. I didn't know that she would know Sunny noona." Jokwon said.

Gain hungs up without saying a word to them and went back to taking care of Taeyeon with an angry expression.

"Is everything alright?" Narsha asked.

Gain glares at Narsha like she was gonna kill her.

"Yah! Why are you glaring at me? What did I do?" Narsha said.

"Was it Gain?"  Sooyoung said.

Gain nodded without a word.

"WHAT!!?? Why is that b**** still there!" Narsha yells.

"Yah! Shut up! You're right in front of Taeyeon!" Miryo yelled while helping the passed out JeA.

"Unnie, I need to go to Seoul."  Gain said.

"Huh? Did you forget that we are babysitting? You can't just leave us hanging." Narsha said.

"Romeo is right. Just let her be like that. She's obsessed with Sunny." Miryo said.

"Yah! I told you not to call me that!" Gain said.

"Miryo unnie is right. Just let her be like that. Don't worry maknae-ah~ I'll buy you tickets to Seoul." Narsha said.

Gain smiles.

"Well if you're gonna go to Seoul, i'll have to come too for my best friend." Sooyoung said.

"Fine, i'll come too." Narsha said.

"Yah! I don't want you to leave me here hanging with Taeyeon and JeA." Miryo said.  

"Fine you'll go!" Narsha said.

At that moment, JeA finally wakes up. Little do they know JeA was awake the whole time and was listening to their whole conversation.

"Yah! I'm coming too!" JeA said.

"Alright fine! We all go! Nobody else okay?" Narsha said.

...

The four drove to a breakfast diner in order for Joongki and Sunny to fill their stomachs. They arrived after an hour long drive to a breakfast diner. The three all followed Gain to an empty diner booth.

They all sat in a completly opposite order. Like Gain who sat next to Joongki and Sunny had to sit next to Jokwon.

They started a conversation while they wait for the waitress to finish writing other people's orders.

"So, how's the...."

"The what?" Joongki questioned Jokwon.

"The s**." Jokwon whispered.

"Oh shut up Jokwon. Stay out of their business." Gain hits Jokwon in the shoulder.

Jokwon rubs his shoulder after getting hit. The waitress finally came to them and wrote their orders.

After waiting for their food, their food finally came and started smacking down their food. The rest of the whole breakfast was quiet.

/End of Part Two/

...

To Be Continued

(A/N: Hey guys back with another update for "The Aftermath." Yup! Gain is back. Do you think she's gonna do more evil plans to Sunny? Let me know in the comments down below! See you next chapter!)