Chp. 1

The Aftermath [SEQUEL]

(A/N: If you read the first story you would know who the characters are and how they act in here.)

...

It's good that Gain's twin sister had left two years ago. If that didn't happen, then there is no Sunny and Joongki.

It has been two years since Joongki and Sunny got married. They had a child named Taeyeon and is currently living in a good life with......Sunny's friends.

You didn't expect that to happen didn't you? Well, here's why:

/Two Years Ago/

"Man, i thought being a housewife is much easier but i was wrong!"

"Told you!"

Sunny was currently in the middle of a huge mess right now. The baby was crying and the whole house is a mess. Joongki is at work right now and Sunny was there pouring the powder of milk onto the baby bottle filled with water while vacuming the house and talking on the phone with Sooyoung.

"Look you need my help. Maybe the girls and I would babysit Taeyeon while you go wherever you want which you deserve."  Sooyoung said.

"Look Sooyoung, it's thoughtful of you but....BABYSITTING WITH THE GIRLS TOO! Are you crazy, all they do is just party there a**es off and drink as much as they can! Have you even seen JeA drink!?" Sunny said.

"Look i know they can be like that like always but, they really want to see Taeyeon. Trust me, if you let them give them a chance they will change."

Sunny turns off the vacume machine and think for a second to make a decision wether to let Sooyoung and the girls babysit or just suffer of working hard as a housewife.

"Alright fine! But you're gonna need my help to change her diapers, help her calm down, eat, get her read-"

"Don't worry about that! The girls and I already know how to take care a baby. Just trust me." Sooyoung cuts off Sunny.

"Alright, but if you ever mess up or lose her, I swear I would go to your house and wack you guys with a baseball bat! You understand!?" Sunny said.

Sooyoung doesn't reply and just ends up ending the call with her frightened face.

"So what did she say?" Gain said. (A/N: Like I said, if you already read the first story, you should be able to know which is which in the story. If you forgot, go back to the first story and check who this character is.)

"Well she said yes but..."

"But what?"

"But if we ever lose her or mess this up, then she'll sneak into our house and wack us with a baseball bat." Sooyoung said.

"Pfft! I ain't scared of her! Didn't she forget that i own a gun." JeA said.

"I sure would love to get hit by that angel." Gain said. (A/N: Imagine Gain saying this with heart eyes.)

"Oh shut up Romeo! You know this will never happen!" Miryo said.

"What do you mean?" Gain said in a clueless way.

"Don't act like you don't know what's happening! We all know that you like Sunny." Narsha said.

"Actually i didn't know that Gain liked Sunny." JeA said.

Miryo elbows JeA as a sign to shut up and just get over it. After talking about Gain liking Sunny, the girls decided to just have a few glass of wine. But not all the girls.

JeA starts chugging down a bottle of champagne she found in the kitchen. The girls started shouting 'chug' at the victorious JeA.

After chugging down the second bottle, JeA was already drunk and starts arguing to Narsha's dog making the girls laugh. 

...

"Yebo i'm home!" Joongki shouts.

Sunny was at Taeyeon's room. Taeyeon was already sleeping into her mother's arms.

Joongki comes into the room and went towards to Sunny and Taeyeon.

He caresses Taeyeon's smooth cheeks while she sleeps.

"How's work?" Sunny whispered.

"Good." Joongki whispered back.

Sunny then puts Taeyeon on her crib and lets her sleep there. The two then went out of Taeyeon's room and then decided to have a couple of drinks.

The two sat across from each other and starts chugging down a can of beer.

"I'm sorry i couldn't help you with your housewife chores. It's just that, working for my dad in a really big company is a big opportun-"

"It's alright! At least you're having a two week vacation." Sunny cuts him off.

"Yup. And this time maybe we should all go somewhere like a family. Maybe we should go out of town and do something like a family would do." Joongki said.

Sunny made a face where she probably messed up and made Joongki very upset.

"Sunny you okay?" Joongki said worriedly.

"Um, yeah i'm fine." 

"Don't lie. Just tell me. I won't be mad, i promise." Joongki said.

"It's just that, Sooyoung suggested that we should keep Taeyeon at Narsha unnie's mansion for only three weeks since i've been working hard being a housewife." Sunny said.

At that moment, Joongki wasn't very disappointed or either mad. He was calm. Calm as ever. His smile carved right in his face.

"That's actually a good idea!" Joongki said happily.

"It is?" Sunny questioned.

"Yeah! You deserved it. And maybe we should go to Seoul together and have a vacation there while Taeyeon is safe in Sooyoung's arms." Joongki said.

"But it's not just Sooyoung you know."

Joongki had realized that the girls would also be babysitting. His smile had disappeared from his face.

"They're babysitting too!? Is she crazy!?" Joongki said.

"I know! But she did promised me that they will act different this time." Sunny said.

"No party?"

"No party."

...

"Alright you losers! Now this is a big opportunity for us womens! We need to take care of Taeyeon! Am I right!?" Sooyoung said.

"YES MA'AM!!" All the other girls yelled. 

"NOW LET'S GO TAKE CARE OF THAT BABY!!!" Sooyoung yelled.

The girls except JeA all yelled like they were getting ready for war. But JeA was still drunk and just pulled a blow horn put and blew the horn while all the girls yelled like crazy.

...

The front gate opened to Narsha's mansion. Joongki's driver parked in front of the house with Narsha's bodyguard standing in front of the house.

There were no problems between the bodyguard  and the two couples. The bodyguard just smiles and opens the door revealing all the girls still yelling like crazy and JeA running around circles with a blow horn.

"Ahem!" Sunny said.

The girls froze and stopped yelling and the sound of the horn noises jad disappeared. The girls formed a side line standing straight like a soldier.

Sooyoung goes towards to the two couple with baby Taeyeon.

"You said that Sooyoung promised you that they will act normal." Joongki said.

"Well i guess they lied." Sunny said.

"We were just preparing." Sooyoung smiled.

"Preparing for what? For war?" Sunny jokes.

"Now are you sure you know how to take care of Taeyeon." Sunny adds.

"Yes! And the girls and I will never mess this up. We promised that we will do best boss i mean Sunny!" Sooyoung said.

Joongki secretly giggles.

"Now here are the clothes, the food, the milk, and everything else. And make sure to keep her in company." Sunny said.

Before Sunny and Joongki leave to Seoul, she takes a last look on Gain. 

Gain starts blushing and a stupid smile carved right in her face.

"We should get going now. Don't wanna miss the flight." Joongki said.

They all said their goodbyes to Sunny and Joongki. The two had left the mansion and went to the airport.

...

After the two got off the plane, they checked around for a familiar person who was going to pick them up.

They went to the front of the airport and looked around for Joongki's close friend.

From the distance, Sunny sees a familiar person smirking at her while Joongki was clueless...

"Oh great..."

...

To Be Continued